ADVERTISEMENT

Yo Sadgator

CmY-EOtVIAEV7zD.jpg

Reactions: TennesseeGator
LOL, Ms. sad is a Hillary Clinton clone wearing her pantsuit and would kick his ass if she caught him posting these in his own bathroom!

We gotta figure out that chick’s name...there’s gotta be more pictures of her out there...

One of you smart internet kids figure it out...

Her name is Britney N. Johnson.

At least, that's her billing name. Her real name is probably something like "Svetlana Vladivostokovich."

If you are using Chrome you should be able to right click on any image and do an image search on Google.

And uh.... not that I would kick her out of bed or anything, but "perky" is one thing; this girl looks like she is smuggling a couple of giant M&Ms in her chest cavity.

Reactions: sadgator
Um, I think they play for the OTHER team my friend.
Zach Ertz begs the differ.

As far as that short haired Butch who doesn't participate in the National Anthem, yeah she is 100% Butch.

A handful may play on both sides of the ball, but most of those gals are married or in long term relationships with men.

If I brought up Lady's basketball...yeah majority of them shoot free throws for the other team.

This thread is so amusing even with all the x’s if you go back and review from the beginning how we go through the sets of USA, confederate, Canada, and now Brittany...

sadgator saw a like from MJ on a page early on and got a little sad...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT