ADVERTISEMENT

Yo Nail

Gotta love how the commentators mentioned during our game today that THIS is what feels like the true college football start to the season. Once again proving that THE CONFERENCE is the driving force in our sport right now.

Looking at the stats from that game, KSU RB Skylar Thompson had 9 carries for 10 yards and 3 touchdowns. WTF? I've heard of short yardage guys, but wow.

I never cared about OU, but Nail is such a PITA I now enjoy watching them suffer.

Reactions: TennesseeGator
He use to frequently but he and Ghost Matches are knee deep into politics. Probably altering their life playing cards and boycotting football.
It's not just those two. lol......We got some "supposedly" UF grads who rarely post in this section. At least Commiegator and Lizardgrad do and leave the politics out. I'll give them props for that.

I cant bash the instant anymore. We’ve become allies

I can’t believe I’m saying this...but I’ve become friends with my lizard friends. @sadgator @PacoGator19 @TennesseeGator @LizardGrad89 @Dannygator1989 are all right. It’s a great place over here.

When recruiting heats up, I will try and muster up and try and bash *3 Dan and take up for rhinestone Riley.

I mean... let's not pretend that I didn't get a chuckle out of OU losing.

You should. I will chuckle when 3* Dan takes it on the chin

Current 247 2021 Team Recruit Rankings:

7. UF (24)

13. OU (15)
==========

2020 Team Rankings: (3 star lyin Riley Coyote) ;)

9. UF (24) - 1 - 17 -
5 -- 90.74

12. OU (23) - 0 - 14 -
9 -- 90.39

So that's Top 10 Dan to your 3-star Lyin' Riley Coyote... :p

OU hasn’t played good defense in over a decade. It’s their Achilles heel. They play even less defense with Riley.
Cant win championships that way, looks great in the Big 12 but doesn't work against tier one teams broadly. I have always said they might be the Big Dog in their backyard but when the playoffs start they aren't in their backyard anymore.

Always Over-Rated Big12-10-whatever.... 😏

#3 OU 35 - 38 NR KSt
#18 OU 30 - 37 NR IoSt :D;):D
Hey nailed-to-da-flor, that 5 star Rattler that you were so proud of, just bit you in the butt... Or maybe it was the lyin' 3-star Riley Coyote... 🥴

#9 TX 31 - 33 NR TCU
=================

Just for general amusement:

FSU 41 - 24 JaxSt - nice comeback noles.... 😏

#13 UCF 26 - 34 NR Tulsa :D:p:D

#24 Pitt 29 - 30 NR NCSt

Ms 42 -
41 UK

How much longer before Matt Campbell of Iowa State finally accepts another head coaching job. Not sure there's much more he can do at ISU.

How much longer before Matt Campbell of Iowa State finally accepts another head coaching job. Not sure there's much more he can do at ISU.
If he stays in the Big12 he’d be a good get for Texas. I can’t imagine Tom Herman has much longer there. Herman has been there long enough and has a bowl win against UGA to his name and that’s about it. I would also expect USC to make a run at him as well.

If he stays in the Big12 he’d be a good get for Texas. I can’t imagine Tom Herman has much longer there. Herman has been there long enough and has a bowl win against UGA to his name and that’s about it. I would also expect USC to make a run at him as well.

The criminoles might go after him,,, IF they could afford yet another massive buy-out.... 🥴

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT