ADVERTISEMENT

WOKE MLB pulls all star game out of Atlanta

nail1988

Bull Gator
Jan 14, 2004
MLB is finished.

Delta just got 35 million tax break removed by the Georgia GOP house and senate for going woke. Idiots

MLB says All-Star Game will be relocated from Georgia in response to voting law

Screw MLB. Just another gutless organization SCARED TO DEATH. They have no clue what's in that Ga. law, just the lies that Liar in Chief Biden keeps spreading. You know, 4 Pinocchio's.

MLB made a enemies list of cities that they won’t consider moving the All star game to. They hate republicans and they hate you.

LaSCUM James says he approves, along with AIDS boy magic, MJ, and ESPIN. They can all go do hell

Arlington TX
Houston TX
Pittsburg PA
Philadelphia PA
Tampa FL
Miami FL
Phoenix AZ
Detroit Michigan

MLB is finished.

Delta just got 35 million tax break removed by the Georgia GOP house and senate for going woke. Idiots

Screw the MLB

These assholes keep this up. Im going to save a ton of dollars.
Agreed

Just once, I’d like to see these stars truly give their time to making their communities better instead of giving their money to charities that go no where and then get a tax write off.

Yes, I’m talking to you Lebron

Seems like we are heading toward all red states being blackballed, and all such functions being moved to dem states, probably in areas hardest hit by rioting.

This is going to eventually lead to the creation of semi-pro leagues to challenge the MLB, NBA and NFL. Likely focused on patriotic themes and America First.

Maybe Trump will start one. Hmmm.....

Seems like we are heading toward all red states being blackballed, and all such functions being moved to dem states, probably in areas hardest hit by rioting.

This is going to eventually lead to the creation of semi-pro leagues to challenge the MLB, NBA and NFL. Likely focused on patriotic themes and America First.

Maybe Trump will start one. Hmmm.....
That’s capitalism 🤷🏻‍♂️

MLB is finished.

Can’t watch the Oh-limp uks either. The are going to allow athletes to protest however they want.

I guarantee you plenty of MLB athletes disapprove of what went down today..... Sadly, if they wish to remain gainfully employed, no way would they speak up and speak out.... not too many Curt Schillings out there anymore.

I probably watched about 30-45 minutes of MLB last year, and will make it my goal to get as close to zero as possible.
You watched the first inning of the Reds game.

All the American hating Kommies coming out

Lou Alciinder Praises MLB Moving All-Star Game: ‘This Means Something to Everybody’

MLB is finished.

This stuff is stupid and based on inaccurate information. Also the Republicans of Georgia is being petty and shouldn't use legislation as a way to "blackmail".

Georgia should never again have fiascos as they did in November and January special elections.

Texas requires me to present a photo ID to vote. Somehow I managed to obtain a photo ID all by myself. Sorry, Joe. I even know how to use the internet. I'm not quite as stupid as the Left paints me.

My county does not flood my mail box with unsolicited mail in ballots. Unlike Georgia, it's illegal in Texas.

I approve of Texas voting laws and I support the Texas legislature's efforts in strengthening them.

This stuff is stupid and based on inaccurate information. Also the Republicans of Georgia is being petty and shouldn't use legislation as a way to "blackmail".
A more apt description of "inaccurate information" would be flat out lies. No other proof needed for that than the ultra liberal Washington Post giving liar Biden 4 Pinocchios for his characterization of the law.

I guarantee you plenty of MLB athletes disapprove of what went down today..... Sadly, if they wish to remain gainfully employed, no way would they speak up and speak out.... not too many Curt Schillings out there anymore.

I probably watched about 30-45 minutes of MLB last year, and will make it my goal to get as close to zero as possible.
Same.

I don’t boycott because I don’t want to be a hypocrite and support cancel culture...but this one is easy. I hate baseball.

A more apt description of "inaccurate information" would be flat out lies. No other proof needed for that than the ultra liberal Washington Post giving liar Biden 4 Pinocchios for his characterization of the law.
I agreed that now it is a flat out lie, it probably started out as inaccurate information. So now the Washington Post information is ok or is it only ok when you like what it's saying? Haha

Because you speak out against us, we're going to punish you? No way, the freedom of speech guy thinks that's ok.
They are not “speaking out against” them. They are flat out using a lie to try and hurt a state and it’s people. If the league wants to start ****ing around and trying to influence politics go ahead, but don’t be mad when politics hits back. Of course I’m not surprised that a dim like yourself wouldn’t understand that.

It’s too bad all the baseball players who disagree are too much of pussies to speak out against it. Funny dims don’t mind starting movements and getting results. This is why we will lose the culture war that’s unfolding. Keep being silent and refusing to fight back and let’s see how far this gets us

Because you speak out against us, we're going to punish you? No way, the freedom of speech guy thinks that's ok.
Did u really just say that. Haha. How stupid are u? They did the same thing as the MLB did. Actions have consequences and Georgia wasn’t petty by doing what they did. Georgia didn’t ask the mlb to speak for them but the mlb did to Georgia. Goes to show businesses they should stay the hell out of politics.

Reactions: nail1988
They are not “speaking out against” them. They are flat out using a lie to try and hurt a state and it’s people. If the league wants to start ****ing around and trying to influence politics go ahead, but don’t be mad when politics hits back. Of course I’m not surprised that a dim like yourself wouldn’t understand that.

You're own words "when politics hits back", so are you ok if the Democrat "hit back" at companies who are against what they are doing? If you're OK with it, then good but I'm not.

You're own words "when politics hits back", so are you ok if the Democrat "hit back" at companies who are against what they are doing? If you're OK with it, then good but I'm not.
It seems to me u and ur party have np speaking out against companies who don’t agree with them. Lol. Seriously?? How stupid can u be??

Did u really just say that. Haha. How stupid are u? They did the same thing as the MLB did. Actions have consequences and Georgia wasn’t petty by doing what they did. Georgia didn’t ask the mlb to speak for them but the mlb did to Georgia. Goes to show businesses they should stay the hell out of politics.
Once again if you think that's OK then don't whine or complain when the democrats do it. I'm so annoyed by people who justify everything their party does but whine when the other party does it. I don't think it's ok period, but you think it's ok when Republicans do it only. That's our disagreement.

The dims are hitting back. I just showed you how they are helping drive business out of the state using their state media. These companies don’t get to dictate policy and law. The elected officials who the people voted into office do. If they want to start trying to play politics then so be it. Welcome to politics and bye bye antitrust.

• Angry
Reactions: nail1988
The dims are hitting back. I just showed you how they are helping drive business out of the state using their state media. These companies don’t get to dictate policy and law. The elected officials who the people voted into office do. If they want to start trying to play politics then so be it. Welcome to politics and bye bye antitrust.
I'm aware of the democrats lie about this bill, remember I started a thread criticizing them. I'm aware of the pressure they are trying to apply companies in Georgia but as I said before, legislation and speaking out against/for something is not the same

I'm aware of the democrats lie about this bill, remember I started a thread criticizing them. I'm aware of the pressure they are trying to apply companies in Georgia but as I said before, legislation and speaking out against/for something is not the same
I’m not sure why you are so confused. If corporations/companies want to push leftist propaganda to justify punishing people of a state for their election choices then this is what happens. MLB is literally pushing a LIE to justify this. The left started all of this the day Trump got into office and we are now seeing that Trump being out isn’t enough. MLB is no longer a business but are now a function of the Democratic Party.

Reactions: dezyDeco
Hold on bud. The left uses cancel culture and is very effective at it but the right is supposed to be the ones that set the example and let it go?

Republicans have been the nice guy for far too long. Screw the mlb, screw the nfl, and screw the nba. I’m long past being the nice guy anymore. These leagues, players and companies want to jump into the political arena can kiss my ass... GAME ON!

It’s time to punish these WOKE bastards who are intentionally destroying business right in front of our eyes.

I’m not sure why you are so confused. If corporations/companies want to push leftist propaganda to justify punishing people of a state for their election choices then this is what happens. MLB is literally pushing a LIE to justify this. The left started all of this the day Trump got into office and we are now seeing that Trump being out isn’t enough. MLB is no longer a business but are now a function of the Democratic Party.

Hold on bud. The left uses cancel culture and is very effective at it but the right is supposed to be the ones that set the example and let it go?

Republicans have been the nice guy for far too long. Screw the mlb, screw the nfl, and screw the nba. I’m long past being the nice guy anymore. These leagues, players and companies want to jump into the political arena can kiss my ass... GAME ON!

Hold on fellas. I'm not defending the MLB at all. I agree that they moved the game based on a lie and if Georgia want to penalize them for that, that's justifiable because it cost Georgia money. I'm ok with that, I'm on your side.

My issue was with the tax they did on Delta. All delta did was speak out. That part bothers me.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT