ADVERTISEMENT

Winston just STINKS

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^ nole reading comprehension at all time low....and straw men at all time highs....

I am a Bucs fan, and have been since they began play in '76 and I was a young boy.

Again, I NEVER said because he sucks now, he would never be any good.

For one last time, this season thus far proves how full of crap the nole jamie jock sniffers were when they compared him t Mariota. That is all.

And heebus jeebus you STILL citing stats in defense of him....sorry a five turnover game and a bunch o yards in garbage time are not GOOD stats...good golly man.

Thanks for admitting you didn't watch your favorite team. Saying he piled up his yards in garbage time proves it. You hate Winston and that's what's behind your internet ranting. It's very entertaining. Think about this, while you are here ranting and blowing a head gasket, Winston is studying film, focusing on getting better and keeping watch on his millions in the bank. Remember that.

Reactions: Dr. Nole
You sure you are watching the games?? Jackson finally showed up today and still had a few drops. Evans has turned into a drop machine this year. Jenkins is hurt and is not even in the lineup and will be out about another month. And the OL is absolutely terrible. Winston rarely has time to go through his progressions and gets hit a ton. The OL gets way too many penalties, mostly drive killing holding penalties. Yes Winston did have a bad game with 4 picks but he was very accurate overall. He was accurate last week but the receivers had about 10 drops. Winston will be fine but the Bucs need OL that know how to pass block. Winston was 26-43 for 287 and 2tds which is respectable. He just has to understand that these pro corners and linebackers are great athletes and will leap and pick those touch passes off. Bucs have a ton of issues but Winston is only a small part of the dumpster fire.

The same kinds of things applied to JD here, but few were able to see it, or admit to it if they did see it. JMOHO of course. I've never liked the criminole date-rape crabs-man....
In 2014 UF was leading the SEC (maybe the nation) with 22 dropped passes when JD was benched. I'm glad he doing well at LaTech.

When Winston has a great game, one has to ponder if a thread will be started.

tumblr_mk2u77x6sz1rw3flto1_r1_500.gif

MOAR nolie pathetic reading comprehension....know you igloo, know you actually read the posts, know you saw where I stated that I hope he does improve for the sake of the franchise. You also probably know that your creepy boy wonder has not had a good game, and has not even shown improvement...all those bad decisions, terrible passes and poor mechanics are just fine in the ACC....but in the NFL you get five turnover games like this.

MOAR nolie pathetic reading comprehension....know you igloo, know you actually read the posts, know you saw where I stated that I hope he does improve for the sake of the franchise. You also probably know that your creepy boy wonder has not had a good game, and has not even shown improvement...all those bad decisions, terrible passes and poor mechanics are just fine in the ACC....but in the NFL you get five turnover games like this.

My apologies, I didn't realize you started this thread.

My apologies, I didn't realize you started this thread.

My apologies, didn't realize noles had the run of the house here.

I also miss where you quoted the OP, and where you addressed the statements made.

But then again, you are more interested in trolling than discussing, we know that by how many times you have been banned.

My apologies, didn't realize noles had the run of the house here.

sure you did.

I also miss where you quoted the OP

or you, but yet you assumed anyway.

...and where you addressed the statements made

Look at my first post. Still waiting for an answer (not necessarily from you)

But then again, you are more interested in trolling than discussing.

See first post in thread (again).

--------------------------
Summary:

1. I've asked where the OP sees two more wins for the Buccs. I don't see them.
2. I've asked if a thread will be started when/if Winston has a good game. Actually, it was more of a general statement of curiosity, rather than a specific question.

Additional question (for you)
What are your assumptions of my thoughts on Winston?

He's gonna keep struggling until he gets a grip on NFL defenses. That's the only way he'll be able to succeed is to have his anticipation be next level because his release is just way too damn slow. It's no coincidence he keeps throwing not just interceptions, but pick 6's. With the wind up he has, he gives DB's way too much time to break on the short stuff and usually there's nothing but grass between them and the endzone when you throw short.

He's gonna keep struggling until he gets a grip on NFL defenses. That's the only way he'll be able to succeed is to have his anticipation be next level because his release is just way too damn slow. It's no coincidence he keeps throwing not just interceptions, but pick 6's. With the wind up he has, he gives DB's way too much time to break on the short stuff and usually there's nothing but grass between them and the endzone when you throw short.
That's the thing...outside of that JW is a gamer...regardless of what people think about the guy personally...he can play.

Let me know when crab-boy gets voted into the NFL's (player-voted)
Top 100 Players of the Year List. (like no talent Tebow did) o_O

Of finishes his first 16 NFL starts with a winning record.
Or with a career 2.1 to 1 TD/Int Ratio (19/9).
Or with 1,000+ rushing yards, 5.0 ypc, and 13 TD's with only 7 LPF's.
Or with a Playoff win against the NFL's #1 rated defense.

I still wonder about the NFL's 'agenda' on keeping Tebow out of the
No Fun League.... :confused:

Winston has not been great but Mike Evans has been an absolute joke. Guy has at least 5-7 dropped passes and looks to lack any fire at all on the field. Somebody posted the defense did its job well did you see week 1? they did nothing at all but get scored on. Bottom line is Winston is being forced to have to make plays that any rookie qb will fail to make this early on. The Bucs rarely play with a lead. The Saints game they did and you saw a totally different qb. The Houston game Evans dropped a ton of passes and the fg kicker was awful.

The Saints game they did and you saw a totally different qb

Yes, I said this, they greatly limited him!

But blaming the rest of the team does not change the fact that makes a LOT of turnovers, makes a lot of bad decisions, cannot read defenses, makes weak and inaccurate throws, falls down, makes passes while falling down.

Sure, Evans who has been injured, has dropped some passes, the team is not great, acknowledged, but he still is not showing any signs of being a good QB at this point. Weak arm, weak mind....

Yes, I said this, they greatly limited him!

But blaming the rest of the team does not change the fact that makes a LOT of turnovers, makes a lot of bad decisions, cannot read defenses, makes weak and inaccurate throws, falls down, makes passes while falling down.

Sure, Evans who has been injured, has dropped some passes, the team is not great, acknowledged, but he still is not showing any signs of being a good QB at this point. Weak arm, weak mind....

Aside from his decision making, the NFL doesn't agree with your assessment: http://www.nfl.com/draft/2015/profiles/jameis-winston?id=2552485

Heard on the radio just this week Trent Dilfer, Chris Dilfer and several others agree with my statement., which is an assessment of his play so far, not necessary his rating as a prospect. To paraphrase Dilfer, he has a good arm, not a great arm, decent athlete, not a great athlete, etc.

But if you prefer to go off of "Lance Zierlien" and his pre-draft assessment, and attribute his opinion to that of the entire NFL, then go right ahead.

Heard on the radio just this week Trent Dilfer, Chris Dilfer and several others agree with my statement., which is an assessment of his play so far, not necessary his rating as a prospect. To paraphrase Dilfer, he has a good arm, not a great arm, decent athlete, not a great athlete, etc.

But if you prefer to go off of "Lance Zierlien" and his pre-draft assessment, and attribute his opinion to that of the entire NFL, then go right ahead.

Actually, I was looking for Chucky's assessment. He said Winston was the smartest QB ever on his white board [paraphrased]. I realize he's stunk up the field thus far and it's frustrating (I'm a Buccs fan too). I just wonder if he wasn't a Nole and POS in your mind if you'd be more patient with his development. He's played 4 games and it appears you're ready to throw in the towel.

Actually, I was looking for Chucky's assessment. He said Winston was the smartest QB ever on his white board [paraphrased]. I realize he's stunk up the field thus far and it's frustrating (I'm a Buccs fan too). I just wonder if he wasn't a Nole and POS in your mind if you'd be more patient with his development. He's played 4 games and it appears you're ready to throw in the towel.

*sigh*....always about the rival fan shit.....care to guess who two of my all time favorite Bucs are? Derrick Brooks and Warrick Dunn make the list. Oh, and I have a Brad Johnson jersey from the Super Bowl year.

Yeah, his personality, his attitude, and his character issues certainly play a role, and because of those things I will not be a fan of his....but I already said several times I hope he plays better for the sake of the franchise.

*sigh*....always about the rival fan shit.....care to guess who two of my all time favorite Bucs are? Derrick Brooks and Warrick Dunn make the list. Oh, and I have a Brad Johnson jersey from the Super Bowl year.

Yeah, his personality, his attitude, and his character issues certainly play a role, and because of those things I will not be a fan of his....but I already said several times I hope he plays better for the sake of the franchise.

Honestly, I forgot it was shime who started this thread (was thinking it was you). My post is better directed towards him. My apologies, dj, I'll own my mistake.

FTR, I understand the character issues and so far he's kept his nose clean...just waiting for the "game" to click.

Three things I know will happen in the near future:

1. Winston will play a lot better

2. The Bucs will be a better team because of number 1

3. djegators will be hating life because of 1 and 2

Three things I know will happen in the near future:

1. Winston will play a lot better

2. The Bucs will be a better team because of number 1

3. djegators will be hating life because of 1 and 2

*sigh*...poor little jock sniffer is so distraught over his hero being criticized he lashes out with statements contradictory of anything I actually have said.

Don't ask danoleman. If you asked him how he thought the FSU team was looking so far he would tell you they look great.

WINston has been solid imo. He won Player of the Week when they beat the Saints in the Dome for 1st time in 4eva. Bucs should be 2-2 possibly even 3-1 if only they had a kicker. (that scrub broke an NFL record with 5 Field Goals & 2 XPs missed in 2 games, ugh! so glad Lovie finally cut him) Bucs lead the NFL in drops (Jackson & especially Evans need to tighten up) Also that OL smh allows jailbreaks all the time. If they do pass block for 1 series decent they forget how to run block or vice versa meh. Regardless for a rook thrown into the fire he is doing fine imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT