ADVERTISEMENT

Why Florida is a legit 2017 CFP sleeper

And you crims from Clown-U are always so very insightful...

http://www.alligatorarmy.com/2017/2...igns-florida-gators-national-signing-day-2017

Grandaddy always told us that the best place in the entire state of Texas was Dallas.
Because from there, no matter in which direction you went, you were leaving TX...

You realize that same logic can be used for just about every state, right?

I'm sorry you don't care much for Texas. I happen to love the DFW area.

West Texas isn't great but East Texas is pretty good.

Reactions: Bellis30
12063176_535258923288526_716700781_n.jpg

when was the last time UF won a regular season OOC game outside the state of Florida?

Michigan is sending half of its team to the NFL, so I guess you have a chance, but you are going to need someone to play QB.

when was the last time UF won a regular season OOC game outside the state of Florida?

Dunno. Why don't you tell us?

Michigan is sending half of its team to the NFL, so I guess you have a chance, but you are going to need someone to play QB.

I am going to guess you are right. If we can't find anyone to play QB, we probably lose the game. Plus it will be tough to play 10 on 11.

Reactions: Bellis30

I know we haven't lost an OOC out of state regular season game in 25 years, that sounds ok to me.

You realize that same logic can be used for just about every state, right?

I'm sorry you don't care much for Texas. I happen to love the DFW area.

West Texas isn't great but East Texas is pretty good.

I live in DFW area... Maybe its me

6. Jim McElwain, Florida: "OK, so we know this is silly. The man just won back-to-back SEC East titles! There's a great facility plan underway in Gainesville, and McElwain has 19 wins in two seasons."

They admit to being silly, and you're still a idiot twit with your head-nailed-to-da-flor. Nothing new to see here. :cool:

Besides, your Chokers have 'Big Game Bob' leading the way in your annual dust bowl fiasco, so no worries for you... o_O (UF 24 - 14 Chokers)

BTW, is you B-Ball coach on the hot seat now (UF 84 - 52) or are you also happy with that loser?

Hot seat going to the Final 4 the year before?:rolleyes: Lon just signed arguably the # 1 PG 5* in the country and loaded with young talent :eek:

Lets look at the Dustbowl chokers ( swoops ) Vs. the Lizzerds ( swamp Donkey) like S$C opponents the last 3 years

Chokelahoma 45 AlabamR 35 :cool: Sugar bowl Winner

AlabamR 29 Lizzerds 15 :rolleyes: Lost SEC championship

Chokelahoma 31 Rubber dollies 24:cool: Road Victory vaunted SEC

Rubber Dollies 38 Lizzerds 28 :rolleyes: Road Loss

Choklehoma 35 Barnr 19 :cool: Sugar Bowl Victory

AlabamR 54 Lizzerds 16 :rolleyes: Another SEC championship loss

:D:D

Hot seat going to the Final 4 the year before?:rolleyes: Lon just signed arguably the # 1 PG 5* in the country and loaded with young talent :eek:

Lets look at the Dustbowl chokers ( swoops ) Vs. the Lizzerds ( swamp Donkey) like S$C opponents the last 3 years

Crikey. Even for an Oklahomo, you're dumb.

Reactions: TennesseeGator

Is this insta?

But you guys bitch because we don't play Miami every year.

Not sure the relevance but please explain why you dropped them after the 87 game?

For a long time, the excuse was that you couldn't afford to play them and lose a home game. But you are one of the wealthiest programs, especially with the SEC Network revenues. And then the NCAA authorized a 12th regular season game, which brings in even more revenue and creates scheduling flexibility. So the only conclusion that remains is that you are afraid to play them. You certainly aren't playing OOC games out of state.

The out of state argument has always been especially dumb to me. Based on this logic an OOC game against Indiana would be tougher than our matchup with FSU just because its out of state. Is that how it works?

Reactions: TennesseeGator
Not sure the relevance but please explain why you dropped them after the 87 game?

For a long time, the excuse was that you couldn't afford to play them and lose a home game. But you are one of the wealthiest programs, especially with the SEC Network revenues. And then the NCAA authorized a 12th regular season game, which brings in even more revenue and creates scheduling flexibility. So the only conclusion that remains is that you are afraid to play them. You certainly aren't playing OOC games out of state.
Which way do you want it? To play an in state opponent or play out of state?

We've played Miami since 87. We play them in the future. We will play an OOC out of state.

Pretty soon this schedule smack will be over with.

Florida has played plenty of schools that have had ranked teams. Teams with players put in the NFL...And teams that rank high in the recruiting rankings. Out strength of schedule majority of the years has been up there with the best of them.

How and where we played only bothers a select few. Why, I have no idea.

the anatomy of a clipboarder for life kyle "the boyscout cookie" trask case study

Nobody is afraid to play miami anymore...... Nobody

Which way do you want it? To play an in state opponent or play out of state?

We've played Miami since 87. We play them in the future. We will play an OOC out of state.

I want you to play Miami every year like FSU does, and play quality OOC opponents out of state like FSU does.

Congrats on scheduling Michigan.

When do you play Miami next? Heck, when do you play FAU next - that OT game was pretty exciting, and with Laney there things will get real interesting.

congrats on playing Wake Forest the other 9 games

Acc was much better than sec this year and trending that way the past 3 yrs.

I really dont think u guys should play miami tho. They suck. Gators schedule is fine so is fsu's

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT