ADVERTISEMENT

Why are Nole fans so hard to tolerate?

My guess is because you act like a ****.

How? By being realistic? I undersatnd realism and common sense scares people because most are jus uneducated and very biased(think of a mother talking about her son playing baseball). I love you guys, no matter what u think of me.

Reactions: mcanes
Rebel flag as your emblem...... Okay ur uneducated so i have to break this down for you....I am a Seminole fan....that should explain it....amirite?

1) You are too lazy or too stupid to spell out "you're" and I'm uneducated. Right.

2) Look up this symbol on the internet and MAYBE you'll get the joke.

serveimage

3) I can't think of a word obscene enough to describe someone who comes to a rival's board and talks shit about his own fans. You seem like a worthless piece of shit, amirite?

Last edited:
1) You are too lazy or too stupid to spell out "you're" and I'm uneducated. Right.

2) Look up this symbol on the internet and MAYBE you'll get the joke.

serveimage

3) I can't think of a word obscene enough to describe someone who comes to a rival's board and talk shit about his own fans. You seem like a worthless piece of shit, amirite?

1. I have 2 bachelors degrees and 1 masters degree. Im educated enough that using "ur" on a message board is A-ok.

2. I knew what the symbol meant, u clearly didnt understand that i was jus messin with u, but again, the educated part.

3. I dont like my fan base. No rule saying u have to be a fan of the fans of ur( ;) ) team. Its a waste of time and effort. As far as the worthles P.O.S., i guess it depends on who ya ask

17 minutes apart.

" I love you guys, no matter what u think of me."

"3. I dont like my fan base."

17 minutes apart.

" I love you guys, no matter what u think of me."

"3. I dont like my fan base."
In general, fsu fans are a whiny bunch. I dont like them as fans. As people, everyone is ok in my book. Should have been more clear..... Forgot the education lvl of the crowd. My apologies

You don't like your fan base? Go bitch about it on Whinechant, if Dot's ****** ass will let you.

U want me to go to a place where i hate everyone....... Facepalm(who on earth educated u?).... I would rather be in a place where everyone hates me(before u ask)

Well, masochism ain't a crime. Have it son.

Hahaha great word use. I love it. Thats the spirit. Air high five to u sir..... Mascochism....genius...that was good.

Be honest, did u have to look that word up? Would be so cool if u didnt.

Hahaha great word use. I love it. Thats the spirit. Air high five to u sir..... Mascochism....genius...that was good.

I was 23rd in the nation in the Scripps-Howards Spelling Bee in 1986. And I was a national merit scholar at UF. So no, I didn't look it up.

Now he's ripping off my posting style from 4 years ago.

I had to turn off the 'ignore' feature because I couldn't find the darn thread without going to email notifications of new posts. gggrrr

...anyhoot, I've got a mutual friend checking his IP. Hopefully we'll know soon enough.

OBSSESSED...... I love it

Still doing the disabled veteran thing while I figure out what I want to do with the rest of my life.

What does this mean? Your faking a disability as a veteran or your working with disabled veterans. Plz be the latter

That wasn't the BCS, if it was you may not have been in the game. Last 30 years FSU 19 wins uf 12

So maybe we shouldn't count the BCS games either because they aren't the playoff platform we are using now? How about ALL of the NC games since the beginning of time - Bama would be mad mad.

looks like we got a nole acapella echo in here

And they are all Baby Gators hmm. Who was talking about bandwagon fans?

To be fair, the way this guy posts(*cough* Colonel *cough* ) is not much worse than most of the real FSU fans on the FSU smack board.

1. I have 2 bachelors degrees and 1 masters degree. Im educated enough that using "ur" on a message board is A-ok.

2. I knew what the symbol meant, u clearly didnt understand that i was jus messin with u, but again, the educated part.

3. I dont like my fan base. No rule saying u have to be a fan of the fans of ur( ;) ) team. Its a waste of time and effort. As far as the worthles P.O.S., i guess it depends on who ya ask

F-Yo-Thread.gif

Says the guy that claims to have a superior sense of humor and sarcasm that most people miss.

U are so salty that i did not pick to marry or f u. Sorry u got the kill man. The other 2 were just better options. Sorry for hurting your feelings

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT