ADVERTISEMENT

Where is Joe Biden?

I agree that he quiet and it looks bad to some. He has a speech scheduled for next week. I'm glad you confirmed that he was powerless in this situation. Sometimes we think our presidents are kings when they are limited in what they really can and can't do.
No, he most certainly is not. Columbia received $1.2 billion in federal tax payer money last year. Simple solution, cut their funding. Columbia has a $14 billion endowment and gets ridiculous tax breaks, let them finance their riots and see how that works out.

Reactions: dezyDeco
You guys can't seriously think the "**** Joe Biden" crowd will listen to Joe Biden 😂.

Also that report is about Garland and Wray. It doesn't speak of Biden ordering anything. It just speaks to his public statements.
*facepalm* Keep crawfishin' son.

Everyone was all on Trumps dick because he didn't say anything about the J6 riots for several hours but Joe can wait til next week, amirite?

Like Trump handled the George Floyd riots when officers were scared to go to work and people were worried about their businesses?
Do you see the bigger issue here? 500 riots in support of the POS george floyd were violent, and here we are again with violence on campuses. Common thread.......the rioters are all liberal.

Do you see the bigger issue here? 500 riots in support of the POS george floyd were violent, and here we are again with violence on campuses. Common thread.......the rioters are all liberal.
I can probably answer for Kalim. No, he doesn't see the bigger issue here or he just doesn't WANT to.

Last edited:
*facepalm* Keep crawfishin' son.

Everyone was all on Trumps dick because he didn't say anything about the J6 riots for several hours but Joe can wait til next week, amirite?
Weak and partisan comparison. J6 rioters were riots FOR Trump and BECAUSE of support for Trump. This school stuff is anti Biden and Trump. They hate anyone that supports Isreal.

• Haha
Reactions: LordofallSocks
Like Charlottesville and J6?

• Haha
Reactions: nail1988
Weak and partisan comparison. J6 rioters were riots FOR Trump and BECAUSE of support for Trump. This school stuff is anti Biden and Trump. They hate anyone that supports Isreal.
Why do you think Tehran is celebrating what's going on at American college campuses? I'll give you a hint. Because it isn't just about hating Israel, it's very much about hating America. These college kids aren't pro Palestine. They're pro Hamas. You should recognize this. They vote like you do. Our universities are 90% liberal. Who do you think is teaching these kids?

Yep no violence at all. Would you like me to post the dozens of videos of the violence or can I count on you to do some research? Nevermind.

lol, you people are hilarious. Jan 6th was peaceful but a bunch of beta pussies has you running for cover. Good thing the doj isn’t so stupid.

lol, you people are hilarious. Jan 6th was peaceful but a bunch of beta pussies has you running for cover. Good thing the doj isn’t so stupid.
You can just stop right there. The DOJ orchestrated J6, in collusion with Pelosi. Everyone knew there were going to be protests if election audits were going to be ignored. Trump requested National Guard and was refused. The last words Trump tweeted were "go home peacefully, we are not like those people". Then Twitter banned his account and deleted his profile and posts. 😂

kujqfoA.gif

Why do you think Tehran is celebrating what's going on at American college campuses? I'll give you a hint. Because it isn't just about hating Israel, it's very much about hating America. These college kids aren't pro Palestine. They're pro Hamas. You should recognize this. They vote like you do. Our universities are 90% liberal. Who do you think is teaching these kids?
I'm not sure about hating America but they do hate what America is doing in the middle east. Those kids are liberal but I won't call them democrats. They are saying "**** Joe Biden".

• Haha
I'm not sure about hating America but they do hate what America is doing in the middle east. Those kids are liberal but I won't call them democrats. They are saying "**** Joe Biden".
They are screaming FJB and the crowd opposing them is screaming FJB. Hilarious! Those brainwashed know-nothings are now dyed in the wool, bought and paid for Soros minions. This is what Soro's money is doing, radicalizing the youth by poisoning the educational well and everything else that monster touches, including our elected officials and the judiciary. It's been going on for a long time, and the poisoned fruits are ripening.

They are screaming FJB and the crowd opposing them is screaming FJB. Hilarious! Those brainwashed know-nothings are now dyed in the wool, bought and paid for Soros minions. This is what Soro's money is doing, radicalizing the youth by poisoning the educational well and everything else that monster touches, including our elected officials and the judiciary. It's been going on for a long time, and the poisoned fruits are ripening.
Oh God. Soros money bs. The left has soros and the right has Aldeman, Koch brother/ Heritage Foundation. Now why does the right donors never worry you?

THEY VOTED FOR BIDEN. And they support Biden's policies on Iran and Palestine.

Don't bother replying, im tired of your stupid effing bullshit for the day.
Sad. It's one straw man after red herring after another. His education is going to be a challenge for us.😂

They LOVE their democrat support. they KNOW democrats support Iran over Israel...hell, they do not even try to hide it anymore...until election time that is..

Oh God. Soros money bs. The left has soros and the right has Aldeman, Koch brother/ Heritage Foundation. Now why does the right donors never worry you?
The heritage foundation doesn’t arrange for pallets of bricks to be delivered to the riot site. The heritage foundation isn’t getting prosecutors elected to let criminals walk out the jail bail free.

The heritage foundation doesn’t arrange for pallets of bricks to be delivered to the riot site. The heritage foundation isn’t getting prosecutors elected to let criminals walk out the jail bail free.
They are getting judges elected to enact their right-wing agenda but since you agree with that agenda, it's ok! That sounds about right?

Democrats do not care about things like this..it is overlooked to help install their agenda's.

They are getting judges elected to enact their right-wing agenda but since you agree with that agenda, it's ok! That sounds about right?
So you equate using elections to get your agenda through to dropping of pallets of bricks for rioters to destroy their surroundings. I see. This why the left and everyone who thinks like you needs be defeated. Never compromised with. Total victory

So you equate using elections to get your agenda through to dropping of pallets of bricks for rioters to destroy their surroundings. I see. This why the left and everyone who thinks like you needs be defeated. Never compromised with. Total victory
No, I was equating how you guys whine about Soros "prosecutors" but the heritage foundation is literally doing the same thing. Trumps SCOTUS list was provided by the heritage foundation.

At the end of the day, for every group on the left, there are the same type of groups on the right and vice versa. That's how politics work, but of course, you'll only complain about the one you dislike. That is what we call fake outrage.

No, I was equating how you guys whine about Soros "prosecutors" but the heritage foundation is literally doing the same thing. Trumps SCOTUS list was provided by the heritage foundation.

At the end of the day, for every group on the left, there are the same type of groups on the right and vice versa. That's how politics work, but of course, you'll only complain about the one you dislike. That is what we call fake outrage.
Heritage foundation prosecutors are letting criminals run free without consequences? That news to me, and that would be “ literally the same thing” as soros prosecutors. The SCOTUS is enabling the stealing of homes by squatters? You are a liar just like the rest of the left. That’s how politics works. Gotcha. The vigilante’s are coming. This is what we call reaping the whirlwind

Heritage foundation prosecutors are letting criminals run free without consequences? That news to me, and that would be “ literally the same thing” as soros prosecutors. The SCOTUS is enabling the stealing of homes by squatters? You are a liar just like the rest of the left. That’s how politics works. Gotcha. The vigilante’s are coming. This is what we call reaping the whirlwind
No. I'm calling out that both sides gets funding for their prosecutors from organizations.

Thanks for confirming what I already knew, because you like one side policies it's ok. So instead of attacking the donor, you should just attack the policies. You clearly don't care about money influence.

He doesn't even try to hide it anymore. He just spews blatant falsehoods as often as he breathes.

• Angry
No. I'm calling out that both sides gets funding for their prosecutors from organizations.

Thanks for confirming what I already knew, because you like one side policies it's ok. So instead of attacking the donor, you should just attack the policies. You clearly don't care about money influence.
Oh, I understand, you think rioting is a policy

You don't either read or correctly interpret the words that I write. I did NOT confirm that Biden was powerless in this situation. I said my MAJOR criticism was not the lack of action, which doesn't mean that I have zero criticism and then I QUESTIONED whether he was really powerless to get protection for these Jewish students. How about getting his justice dept involved to make arrests like he had no problem doing for Jan 6th.

You say Biden is quiet and it looks bad to "some"? How about YOU? Does it look bad to YOU?

And a speech scheduled for next week? C'mon man. Do you know how silly that sounds? Riots are happening on these campuses NOW.

Biden picks and chooses who he wants to go after and he sends his justice dept accordingly. He has no problem going after conservatives at school board meetings. But he won't touch this because he is scared to death of the squad and losing Michigan. That's why he won't SPEAK.
The fact that the antisemitic “death to America” vote is critical for Biden to hang on to tells you all you need to know.

• Angry
Reactions: NavigatorII
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT