ADVERTISEMENT

When I turn on ESPN

gator1776

Ring of Honor
Gold Member
Jan 19, 2011
It’s to watch sports. Not to watch too gay men sharing a wedding cake kiss. Man I don’t care if you’re white orange blue black green or yellow and I don’t care who you kiss, I just don’t wanna watch it when I wanna watch sports. I don’t wanna watch a guy kiss a girl when I wanna watch sports. Can we stop with the virtue signaling politically correct over reporting of the LGBT community on every network in America? Stop shoving the crap down my throat so to speak.

And it’s not courageous to tell people your preferences. It’s courageous to go outside the wire in a combat zone when you know you can get killed. It’s courageous to put on a badge every day and walk the streets of the city like New Orleans or New York knowing you could get killed or vilified every day. Can we teach people the actual definition of courage.

OK this rant is over.

It’s to watch sports. Not to watch too gay men sharing a wedding cake. Man I don’t care if you’re white orange blue black green or yellow and I don’t care who you kiss, I just don’t wanna watch it when I wanna watch sports. I don’t wanna watch a guy kiss a girl when I wanna watch sports. Can we stop with the virtue signaling politically correct over reporting of the LGBT community on every network in America? Stop shoving the crap down my throat so to speak.

And it’s not courageous to tell people your preferences. It’s Carraige us to go outside the wire in a combat zone when you know you can get killed. It’s Carraige us to put on a badge every day and walk the streets of the city like New Orleans or New York knowing you could get killed or vilified every day. Can we teach people the actual definition of courage.

OK this rant is over.
There are clearly different levels of courage but to your point in this day and age there is nothing courageous about coming out gay unless it is to your own family who may not support you. You get preferential treatment (only if you’re a Democrat LGBTLMNOP, see the former Bruce Jenner), sponsors, teams are pressured to draft you or hang onto you longer (see the Mizzou DL who sucked balls.. and at football), and you’ve got national/international exposure when it becomes obvious your talents are not up to par that you can exploit for more money. ESPN is the CNN of sports journalism. Prop up bullshit causes and push DNC talking points at every opportunity.

Sports journalists used to be a joke because they took themselves so seriously writing about other people’s accomplishments and thought they had the most important job on the planet. Now they’ve upped the ante to pull politics into sports which is why they are even more reviled. They took the one thing that can unite us and have actively divided us with it. Every one of them can take a long slide on a rusty razor into a pool of alcohol for all I care.

It’s to watch sports. Not to watch too gay men sharing a wedding cake kiss. Man I don’t care if you’re white orange blue black green or yellow and I don’t care who you kiss, I just don’t wanna watch it when I wanna watch sports. I don’t wanna watch a guy kiss a girl when I wanna watch sports. Can we stop with the virtue signaling politically correct over reporting of the LGBT community on every network in America? Stop shoving the crap down my throat so to speak.

And it’s not courageous to tell people your preferences. It’s courageous to go outside the wire in a combat zone when you know you can get killed. It’s courageous to put on a badge every day and walk the streets of the city like New Orleans or New York knowing you could get killed or vilified every day. Can we teach people the actual definition of courage.

OK this rant is over.
I never watch ESPN..........unless. That's the channel the Gator football team has been sentenced to with a mediocre booth cast and a 12:00 pm kick. :mad: If the Gators have been playing poorly enough we also get saddled with Beth Mowins.

78e610c0-82cb-46da-b2e4-1cc615b9ecc7_text.gif

Notice on some channels they have gay pride colors?
Just don’t get it either, you’re talking about like maybe 5 to 7% of the television market at best. Granted the rest of us just don’t care for the most part so you can throw your damn flags up if you want but you’re not encouraging me to watch your network by doing it. It’s amazing have a vocal minority can have so much power in America.

Just don’t get it either, you’re talking about like maybe 5 to 7% of the television market at best. Granted the rest of us just don’t care for the most part so you can throw your damn flags up if you want but you’re not encouraging me to watch your network by doing it. It’s amazing have a vocal minority can have so much power in America.
I don't get it either. Some of the bitching is so stupid. For example we had a bridge here in J'ville with rainbow colors but they took um down because it wasn't the agreed on original; then Gay gang bitched so they put rainbow colors back but they are still bitching because they didn't put rainbow back quick enough or something like that. I mean who gives a sh__. I like rainbows; put em all over. But even if we rainbowed every bridge there would still be bitching from the LBT Gang. So let's just move on and realize there's gonna be bitching.

OK this rant is over.
The worst part for me?

It's all based on false narratives. We're so freaking first world that people have to inflate how persecuted they are to make themselves more important to society.

No one cares. Love who you want and do whatever you want to whomever you want as long as it's consensual.

Fun Fact: Trump was the first US President to support gay marriage when he entered the White House.

Mean spirited, racist, homophobic Trump was more open to gay marriage than even Obamessiah just a few years earlier.

The struggle is over and I'm really happy for people that it is. It never needed to be a struggle in the first place.

The worst part for me?

It's all based on false narratives. We're so freaking first world that people have to inflate how persecuted they are to make themselves more important to society.

No one cares. Love who you want and do whatever you want to whomever you want as long as it's consensual.

Fun Fact: Trump was the first US President to support gay marriage when he entered the White House.

Mean spirited, racist, homophobic Trump was more open to gay marriage than even Obamessiah just a few years earlier.

The struggle is over and I'm really happy for people that it is. It never needed to be a struggle in the first place.
Man this is so spot on. The victim mentality is one way to create a sense of self-worth. It’s maladaptive it’s not good for society but it is exactly what people are doing. And it’s gotten so bad that people are actively running around the streets looking for something to be offended by and then Attacking innocent people accusing them of racism and other such things with no reason and no evidence, it’s a fascinating cultural experiment in the kind of groupthink herd mentality that lead to George Orwell’s books.

I don't get it either. Some of the bitching is so stupid. For example we had a bridge here in J'ville with rainbow colors but they took um down because it wasn't the agreed on original; then Gay gang bitched so they put rainbow colors back but they are still bitching because they didn't put rainbow back quick enough or something like that. I mean who gives a sh__. I like rainbows; put em all over. But even if we rainbowed every bridge there would still be bitching from the LBT Gang. So let's just move on and realize there's gonna be bitching.
Nobody GAF. The tail thinks it can wag the dog, and the cucks allow it. Eff em.

Reactions: nail1988 and blubo
I GET ONE DAY AND @SGUN GETS A WHOLE MONTH. MAN, THAT'S BULLSHIT.
Yikes.

I lose track of all the days, months, seasons, everyone has at this point. I'm sure we'll have a day soon dedicated to some whacko that claims Cicadas traveling on Hale-Bopp are the source of everlasting life.

OK this rant is over.
Especially
Sodomites
Political
Network

Yikes.

I lose track of all the days, months, seasons, everyone has at this point. I'm sure we'll have a day soon dedicated to some whacko that claims Cicadas traveling on Hale-Bopp are the source of everlasting life.

I see you’re positioning yourself for another “me me me” holiday 🤣

Reactions: SGUN
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT