ADVERTISEMENT

What's the chance we don't even have a mid-term election this year?

kjfreeze

Gator Great
Jan 17, 2005
What if this plandemic is so bad that they will cancel the election process altogether because they know they're gonna go down in defeat terribly? Vaccinations have weakened people's immune systems and/or set up a process within the bodies of those who got vaccinated to get sick and die (cytokine storms and such). Why else are they so adamant to have everyone vaccinated? Do you REALLY believe they care for YOUR health? And I have a feeling that since there will be prolific deaths because of this "new" wave of global viral outbreaks, that, in any normal worldview, we'd have an election, but not now posing too much of a risk to vote. I have a feeling this election just isn't going to happen. These people are EVIL and this fight we are now experiencing is indeed a spiritual one. Whether you believe in it or not, it's happening. If you have eyes to see, you can see it.

If this scenario isn't played out, it's going to be interesting to see what they do. They've probably already figured out another scheme of cheating. I guarantee you they are not going to take this lying down. They are plotting and they have an advantage because they know they can pretty much do anything right now and get away with it. They've proved that justice is on their side. The "good guys" try and play within the rules but the "bad guys" play dirty, and still get away with it.

What if this plandemic is so bad that they will cancel the election process altogether because they know they're gonna go down in defeat terribly? Vaccinations have weakened people's immune systems and/or set up a process within the bodies of those who got vaccinated to get sick and die (cytokine storms and such). Why else are they so adamant to have everyone vaccinated? Do you REALLY believe they care for YOUR health? And I have a feeling that since there will be prolific deaths because of this "new" wave of global viral outbreaks, that, in any normal worldview, we'd have an election, but not now posing too much of a risk to vote. I have a feeling this election just isn't going to happen. These people are EVIL and this fight we are now experiencing is indeed a spiritual one. Whether you believe in it or not, it's happening. If you have eyes to see, you can see it.

If this scenario isn't played out, it's going to be interesting to see what they do. They've probably already figured out another scheme of cheating. I guarantee you they are not going to take this lying down. They are plotting and they have an advantage because they know they can pretty much do anything right now and get away with it. They've proved that justice is on their side. The "good guys" try and play within the rules but the "bad guys" play dirty, and still get away with it.
Who would you bitch to if you didn't have these Forums?? You have got to be an unhappy person. Get help.

Roe V Wade being overturned gives them the cover to cheat. They will claim woman came out en mass and voted every republican out of office.

6 months later we will learn that more women voted than are alive in the country, but the dems will say meh move on.

It's elementary my dear Watson, it's called HOLD. THE. LINE. If you know what they're going to do (and America does) then just call them out on their BS and do something about it. That way, they will eventually collapse as some of their own key people will finally realize they're on the wrong side and flip on their masters.

Roe V Wade being overturned gives them the cover to cheat. They will claim woman came out en mass and voted every republican out of office.

6 months later we will learn that more women voted than are alive in the country, but the dems will say meh move on.

Right. Anyone who thinks the Dems arent going to cheat to steal a couple seats in the midterms is just ignoring how the Dems do things. Win at ALL costs, even if that means cheating. Control and power is all they care about. And they know the media will hide and cover for them. They probably wont do so in the same states since they know theyre under watch, but they will seek other weak states they can partner with.

This abortion BS will not work. They 100% have another plan to cheat. Until the fat lady sings...we all should be very concerned. We are dealing with crooks and liars, with the lowest morals on the planet.

Keep your powder dry and your nose into the wind, with someone to watch back over your shoulder.

America today, makes being a mortal much more acceptable. to me.

I'm seeing mortal death as more of an eventual escape, rather than as an ending....

Why are you still in America? Live your commie life somewhere else.
Perfect analogy here. 😂

05onfire1_xp-superJumbo-v2.jpg

Why are you still in America? Live your commie life somewhere else.
Generally I don't comment much on yours and your buddies, but you get out in right field so far I can't hold back. Calling people you don't know commies is a sign of weakness and requires people to feel sorry for you. you are on ignore as soon as I post this so don't bother to answer. thanks

Reactions: goldmom
Generally I don't comment much on yours and your buddies, but you get out in right field so far I can't hold back. Calling people you don't know commies is a sign of weakness and requires people to feel sorry for you. you are on ignore as soon as I post this so don't bother to answer. thanks
Poor Jimbo. At this point he has so many on ignore the only thread he sees anymore is "God Bless the Potato". 😂

Thanks psychiatrist jimbo, I appreciate you suggesting I am a weak person and I want people to feel sorry for me. Man, I feel so much better now. Thank you thank you thank you.

I have every reason to believe we'll have mid-term elections. However, don't be surprised if the usual blue-state suspects pull out all the stops to maximize questionable voting - unsupervised drop boxes, no-questions-asked mail-in ballots being mailed out to every household, etc.

Reactions: kjfreeze
I have every reason to believe we'll have mid-term elections. However, don't be surprised if the usual blue-state suspects pull out all the stops to maximize questionable voting - unsupervised drop boxes, no-questions-asked mail-in ballots being mailed out to every household, etc.
Hence the uniparty banning any coverage of 2000 Mules, including FoxNews.

If you still watch FoxNews and you are politically Conservative…I hate to tell you you aren’t.

Thanks psychiatrist jimbo, I appreciate you suggesting I am a weak person and I want people to feel sorry for me. Man, I feel so much better now. Thank you thank you thank you.
I’m just glad to see you’re still alive after he bodybagged you 😆

I know I’m required to feel sorry for you, but I’m busy today. Can I get started on that tomorrow?

So why bother coming to this board if you're going to put so many of us on ignore? Go to a liberal message board where you'll feel better about whatever humanity you have left.

Hence the uniparty banning any coverage of 2000 Mules, including FoxNews.

If you still watch FoxNews and you are politically Conservative…I hate to tell you you aren’t.
FOX News showed their true colors when they conceded the 2020 Election to Poopy Joe💩. That's when I left them for Newsmax, OAN, The F1rst, and other independent news outlets.

They don't even enforce vaccinations for illegals sneaking into the country, but they guarantee them basic needs and jobs to take up residence?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT