ADVERTISEMENT

What the phuck has Georgia really accomplished recently

True. Neither of us have. But this is the "talking season". What else are we gonna do for the next month?
Based on the dawg posts here, you guys already won the 2019 natty. Congrats! Glad you broke the 40 year drought.

Its so funny watching the Gators squirm and look for excuses . Cant wait to watch the meltdown by you guys after we make it 3 in a row in Jax

Florida will devour you in Jville, Everybody who understands football knows it. Keep whistling past the graveyard, it will make no difference.

Reactions: rdgtr and UGAly
What the phuck has Georgia really accomplished recently?

Well, a few of them have managed to stink up this Gator board for the last couple of months, by spreading their constant dawg-chit all over the front lawn.... :confused:

The good news to look forward to is this; in about 3 months, they will all disappear and return to obscurity,,, where they rightfully belong... :p:D:p

Not this year... or next. 3 tds this year minimum.

Ok, let's try this.

My reasoning for beating you is that our WR's are better than your secondary and our secondary is better than your WR's. Both our groups are top 5 nationally by Lindys and yours are not rated. So I posit that we will put 8 in the box and stop your run, because even if you had a bunch of seven-stars on the line 5 can't block 8, and our secondary is good enough to shut your passing game down in man. And that on the other side our guys will be running through and past your DB's all game and we will rack up yards and points like a pinball game.

Now, tell me your reasoning. And if it involves "we have recruited really well" I am going to laugh in your face. Metaphorically.

Reactions: rdgtr
Ok, let's try this.

My reasoning for beating you is that our WR's are better than your secondary and our secondary is better than your WR's. Both our groups are top 5 nationally by Lindys and yours are not rated. So I posit that we will put 8 in the box and stop your run, because even if you had a bunch of seven-stars on the line 5 can't block 8, and our secondary is good enough to shut your passing game down in man. And that on the other side our guys will be running through and past your DB's all game and we will rack up yards and points like a pinball game.

Now, tell me your reasoning. And if it involves "we have recruited really well" I am going to laugh in your face. Metaphorically.
Nice, however this is a LOS league and we're going to control the LOS on both sides. We have the deepest quality OL in the country, meanwhile you're rebuilding on your OL. We have the better QB and yours is going to be running for his life. You have a good cb, average safeties and no depth. We have the best safety in the SEC and depth for days. Like the guy from SDS said the other day to Kanell on ESPNU Sirius XM radio 84, "the best bet in the SEC all year is Georgia over Florida. Scrape all the money you can find together and put it on Georgia laying the points to Florida."
We have talent and speed at WR and most people realize it's being overblown as a deficiency. Some of these guys were just playing behind 3 guys who just got drafted. This will be Smart's best, most talented team yet. We now have as much talent, and depth, as any team in the country. This will also be one of the fastest teams we've ever had.
Zamir White can't wait to say hello to college football.
We also play very well against a Grantham defense.
I know you don't like to hear about recruiting, but Georgia has been outrecruiting Florida by a bigger margin with Smart than Florida outrecruited Georgia under Urban Meyer. We simply have more talent and depth.

Every projected starter on the offense, including the OL, are upperclassmen.
All but 2 So's on the defense are upperclassmen.
Some of the depth is young, but they are talented and working their way up the chart.

And our 2nd year HC is 4x's better than your 4th year 4th&Dumb.... :p

Nice, however this is a LOS league and we're going to control the LOS on both sides. We have the deepest quality OL in the country, meanwhile you're rebuilding on your OL. We have the better QB and yours is going to be running for his life. You have a good cb, average safeties and no depth. We have the best safety in the SEC and depth for days. Like the guy from SDS said the other day to Kanell on ESPNU Sirius XM radio 84, "the best bet in the SEC all year is Georgia over Florida. Scrape all the money you can find together and put it on Georgia laying the points to Florida."
We have talent and speed at WR and most people realize it's being overblown as a deficiency. Some of these guys were just playing behind 3 guys who just got drafted. This will be Smart's best, most talented team yet. We now have as much talent, and depth, as any team in the country. This will also be one of the fastest teams we've ever had.
I know you don't like to hear about recruiting, but Georgia has been outrecruiting Florida by a bigger margin with Smart than Florida outrecruited Georgia under Urban Meyer. We simply have more talent and depth.
Did jortgia fire 4th and Dumb and hire a real head coach while I wasn't looking?

Lol@ UGA having the best safety in the SEC. Who the hell might that be? Because the best safety in the SEC plays for LSU. And it isn’t that close either. You have no one who can even carry Delpit’s water. Delusional homer gonna be a delusional homer I guess.

Did jortgia fire 4th and Dumb and hire a real head coach while I wasn't looking?
A real coach would've won 2 titles with that roster like Spurrier and Meyer. I'm willing to bet Will Muschamp and Ron Zook would've won with that overloaded 5 star roster.

Weather outlook for Jawja parade in the near future? o_O

Very cloudy with a good chance of heavy rain.:oops:

:D:p:D

Uh, you need to request to be stationed back somewhere in the US. Being in Iraq did something to your brain.:D
Urban Meyer may not have recruited the way Kirby has recruited at Georgia, but he does have 2 national championships at Florida and 1 at OSU.

No Natty's since 1980 is well known, but they also have a whopping 2 or 3 conference championships since Herschel Walker left school.

If they played in the west, they likely would have finished in third place the last two seasons. This is based on losing to bammer both years, losing to LSU last year, and losing to Auburn during the regular season in 2017.

The seem to take pride in coming close to beating bammer. The same bammer team who was blown off the field by Clemson last year

It is also comical that they take their losses to bammer as a positive sign instead of just more of the same choking and losing that has always been typical of Georgia
Let me share a recruiting prediction with you: Georgia will sign 8 of the Rival's top 25 players. Heady stuff. Your reply will go something like: "Georgia always recruits well but then wastes all that talent by not winning anything." Does that sum it up? "Jimmies and Joes" are extremely important to the success of any program. Over the last 3 years, UGA has recruited better than any team in the country. That trend is continuing into this coming class.

Every projected starter on the offense, including the OL, are upperclassmen.
All but 2 So's on the defense are upperclassmen.
Some of the depth is young, but they are talented and working their way up the chart.

And our 2nd year HC is 4x's better than your 4th year 4th&Dumb.... :p
So much better that Smart has kicked Mullen's butt twice both times they've faced.
There's no denying Florida has talent... Georgia has more talent and much more depth at this time.

Lol@ UGA having the best safety in the SEC. Who the hell might that be? Because the best safety in the SEC plays for LSU. And it isn’t that close either. You have no one who can even carry Delpit’s water. Delusional homer gonna be a delusional homer I guess.
Not according to the stats from last year.

Uh, you need to request to be stationed back somewhere in the US. Being in Iraq did something to your brain.:D
Urban Meyer may not have recruited the way Kirby has recruited at Georgia, but he does have 2 national championships at Florida and 1 at OSU.
How exactly does that change anything I said Dad?

A real coach would've won 2 titles with that roster like Spurrier and Meyer. I'm willing to bet Will Muschamp and Ron Zook would've won with that overloaded 5 star roster.
That's simply not true when you look inside the numbers. Bama had much more talent and depth than us in 2017. They had more depth and experience than us last year. Meyer folded and slipped out of the own when he realized what Saban had built in Tuscaloosa... and he set you guys back years.

Do UGA fans understand who their new OC is? Or do you believe your wealth of talent will override his shortcomings?

Reactions: PacoGator19
Not according to the stats from last year.

Uh ok. I’ll make a friendly wager with you, it can be an avatar bet, that Delpit will be the first safety taken in next year’s draft and you guy won’t be within 30 picks of him. Deal?

That's simply not true when you look inside the numbers. Bama had much more talent and depth than us in 2017. They had more depth and experience than us last year. Meyer folded and slipped out of the own when he realized what Saban had built in Tuscaloosa... and he set you guys back years.

UGA had one of the most experienced teams in college football in 2017. There were 30 seniors on that team. Isn’t that the reason you all made excuses about being young last year after losing them all?

And also your 2017 team had the same amount of first rounders after the season as Bama. UGA actually had the highest draft pick of the bunch. And you all continually try to gloss over that you basically lost to a true freshmen led offense in that title game. In addition to Tua Bama’s starting left tackle got injured in the game and was replaced by a true freshman. And Tua was throwing to 3 true freshman receivers, one of which scored the game winning TD. And Bama’s leading rusher in the second half was...you guessed it another true freshman. Your veteran defense led by Butkus award winner Smith had no answers for a bunch of kids who had barely played up to that point. But anything to keep from blaming Smart for blowing the game.

Reactions: PacoGator19

Straight out of the 1984 playbook. Keep running that playbook. Forever.

Let me share a recruiting prediction with you: Georgia will sign 8 of the Rival's top 25 players. Heady stuff. Your reply will go something like: "Georgia always recruits well but then wastes all that talent by not winning anything." Does that sum it up? "Jimmies and Joes" are extremely important to the success of any program. Over the last 3 years, UGA has recruited better than any team in the country. That trend is continuing into this coming class.

The money will run out eventually.

And we also know UF lives rent free in those tiny brains you all have. It’s why you can have one of the most talented rosters in football, win nothing of substance, but still be happy as a clam because you beat UF during some down years. You measure your program by what UF does.

It’s also why you spend crazy amounts of time following UF’s recruiting, following their roster, and getting fake insider information on them. UF owns your souls, and it’s obvious to every fan base that posts here. Which is why y’all have been called out by multiple fan bases this summer.

Uh ok. I’ll make a friendly wager with you, it can be an avatar bet, that Delpit will be the first safety taken in next year’s draft and you guy won’t be within 30 picks of him. Deal?
I already have an avatar bet on JAX this year.
Everyone thought Greedy Williams was going high as well. PFF had Reed as the top safety in the SEC last year. Delpit was 3rd or 4th iirc.

And we also know UF lives rent free in those tiny brains you all have. It’s why you can have one of the most talented rosters in football, win nothing of substance, but still be happy as a clam because you beat UF during some down years. You measure your program by what UF does.

It’s also why you spend crazy amounts of time following UF’s recruiting, following their roster, and getting fake insider information on them. UF owns your souls, and it’s obvious to every fan base that posts here. Which is why y’all have been called out by multiple fan bases this summer.
LOL... you're not going to be happy Nov 2nd either.

Does that mean Georgia lives rent free in Mullen's head since he talks about us so much? ... until he was told to shut up.

Reactions: GwinnettDawg
I already have an avatar bet on JAX this year.
Everyone thought Greedy Williams was going high as well. PFF had Reed as the top safety in the SEC last year. Delpit was 3rd or 4th iirc.

I don’t care about PFF grades, there’s no sane football person who would put Reed in the same galaxy as Delpit and it’ll show with where they’re drafted. And I don’t trust those grades for safeties even more so because unless they’re in man it’s very hard to assign a coverage grade to a safety with all the combo coverages out there.

I don’t care about PFF grades, there’s no sane football person who would put Reed in the same galaxy as Delpit and it’ll show with where they’re drafted. And I don’t trust those grades for safeties even more so because unless they’re in man it’s very hard to assign a coverage grade to a safety with all the combo coverages out there.
It's not just about coverage. They're watched on every play and graded accordingly.

It's not just about coverage. They're watched on every play and graded accordingly.

I'm aware. They have both our safeties graded as two of the better coverage safeties in the SEC, and safety play was bar none the weakest part of our defense. So much so we didn't have set starters the entire year. PFF grades have been coming under more scrutiny the past few years.

How exactly does that change anything I said Dad?
You made comparisons between Meyer and Smart. You bragged about Smart out recruiting Meyer. So what has Meyer done his first 4 years at Florida that Smart failed to do at Georgia with "far better players?" Since you know but refuse to admit along with every Georgia fan is Meyer won titles with much less talent than Smart.

Do UGA fans understand who their new OC is? Or do you believe your wealth of talent will override his shortcomings?
They don’t get it or know about Coley. He sucks as an OC. He’s just a good recruiter.

Reactions: fsumc
Urban Meyer can coach and win titles. As you are well aware you & Smart cannot. And your coach promoted a bad OC that you will soon find out about shortly. Another dumb statement to even try to compare Smart be Meyer.

They aren’t ever gonna get it because they think they’re just going to recruit their way to titles. They don’t understand it takes everything. Coaching first, plus talent, plus lots of luck. Doesn’t matter that there’s a long list of programs with top 5 classes and no championships.

You made comparisons between Meyer and Smart. You bragged about Smart out recruiting Meyer. So what has Meyer done his first 4 years at Florida that Smart failed to do at Georgia with "far better players?" Since you know but refuse to admit along with every Georgia fan is Meyer won titles with much less talent than Smart.
My point is that Smart is outrecruiting Florida (Mullen) at a greater difference than Meyer outrecruited Georgia (Richt)... so until that changes get used to the recent outcomes in JAX.
Meyer didn't have to deal with an established Saban dynasty either. Actually, Saban was most likely a large part of Meyer fleeing from the SEC.

They aren’t ever gonna get it because they think they’re just going to recruit their way to titles. They don’t understand it takes everything. Coaching first, plus talent, plus lots of luck. Doesn’t matter that there’s a long list of programs with top 5 classes and no championships.
Talent first, then coaching, and lots of luck. I think most people get it.

Reactions: GwinnettDawg
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT