ADVERTISEMENT

What is going on with possible suspensions?

Gator Fever

Bull Gator
Feb 13, 2008
Anyone here know what is going on with the rumor of suspensions?

Just looking at twitter etc. people are putting rumors out there a few people will be suspended for the opener at least and are making it sound like Toney may be suspended for 3 games at least.

Do they actually have team rules against having a legally carried rifle in your vehicle? Could be just made up nonsense however.

I am just guessing the other ones might be drug test related based on past experience if any of these rumors are true.

Do they actually have team rules against having a legally carried rifle in your vehicle? Could be just made up nonsense however.

Mullen’s policy on it is clear as day:

“It’s a no-weapons policy in certain situations of how to be educated to not have (issues)...No weapons, that’s easy to remember. If I write out all the different (scenarios)—no weapons in these situations or have a weapon for a hunting situation, if I’m doing this, I store it at this location, I keep it here, I have gun safety rules and knowledge—that’s not a quick catch to them to register in their mind. Does that make sense?”

I read that suspensions might be Tay Bangs-related. Where else but on a Gator board are you going to read that sentence?

Reactions: Gator Fever
Mullen’s policy on it is clear as day:

“It’s a no-weapons policy in certain situations of how to be educated to not have (issues)...No weapons, that’s easy to remember. If I write out all the different (scenarios)—no weapons in these situations or have a weapon for a hunting situation, if I’m doing this, I store it at this location, I keep it here, I have gun safety rules and knowledge—that’s not a quick catch to them to register in their mind. Does that make sense?”

I read that suspensions might be Tay Bangs-related. Where else but on a Gator board are you going to read that sentence?

If they won more games and didn't piss Tay Bang off about his gambling we wouldn't be worrying about this crap. :D

b26caabd16590f521202624c448ef8c7.jpg

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/spor...gators-football-suspended-20180901-story.html

Dynamic sophomore receiver Kadarius Toney and senior defensive end CeCe Jefferson headline the list of players.

The suspension of Toney and reserve defensive tackle Kyree Campbell stems from their role May 28 altercation on campus with a group of local Gainesville men. Jefferson will sit out due to academic reasons, a source confirmed.

Defensive tackle Luke Ancrum, cornerback Brian Edwards, tailback Adarius Lemons and walk-on offensive lineman James Washington also will not play.

In 2017 they start the season with the K-9's (knucklehead 9).
In 2018, they begin with the I-7's (idiot 7).

DE/OLB CeCe Jefferson - academics
The rest were due to off the field, general stupidity.

CB Brian Edwards
DT Kyree Campbell
DT Luke Ancrum
---
WR Kadarius Toney
RB Adarius Lemons
OL James Washington

Why? "not living up to the Gator standard."

How embarrassing.... (for them -- I-7's)

~ There is no 'I'
in TEAM... o_O

Last edited:
Couldn’t care less about any of the 7 not playing. Shouldn’t matter.

Florida senior DE/Star Cece Jefferson remains suspended for Saturday’s 7:30 match-up with Kentucky, the Gainesville Sun confirmed.

Jefferson, who missed UF’s season opener, is expected to return to the field Sept. 15 to face Colorado State.

Florida suspended seven players, including Jefferson and sophomore wide receiver Kadarius Toney prior to kick-off of UF’s 53-6 victory over Charleston Southern.

All but Jefferson went through warm-ups with the team prior to kick-off.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT