ADVERTISEMENT

What happened to the democratic party?

Capt Ron 1

Bull Gator
Gold Member
Nov 29, 2021
Fort Walton Bch, Fl
It seems that over my lifetime, this once proud socially liberal party has become a party of hating America. The biggest change happened after Barrack Obama was elected, and it has been FULL STEAM AHEAD since then. This current failed administration is now having to decide how much or how little to support one of our best allies over one of our worst enemies because of pressure from the left side of their party. So far, FJB has somewhat resisted this movement(probably because he is licking his finger and sticking it up in to the wind to check temperature) but I do not think he will be able to hold them off much longer. How can this party and the people who vote for this unAmerican garbage(DEI, Wokeness, Iran over Israel, communists in their own party, terrorists in their own party) accept this? Do they ALL hate America, or are they blind to what is really happening. I am a big Constitutionalist, however with every right we receive....comes consequences. This is unacceptable calling for the death of America...and Israel.

It seems that over my lifetime, this once proud socially liberal party has become a party of hating America. The biggest change happened after Barrack Obama was elected, and it has been FULL STEAM AHEAD since then. This current failed administration is now having to decide how much or how little to support one of our best allies over one of our worst enemies because of pressure from the left side of their party. So far, FJB has somewhat resisted this movement(probably because he is licking his finger and sticking it up in to the wind to check temperature) but I do not think he will be able to hold them off much longer. How can this party and the people who vote for this unAmerican garbage(DEI, Wokeness, Iran over Israel, communists in their own party, terrorists in their own party) accept this? Do they ALL hate America, or are they blind to what is really happening. I am a big Constitutionalist, however with every right we receive....comes consequences. This is unacceptable calling for the death of America...and Israel.

The late Joe Lieberman sure saw the evolution, going from dem vp candidate in 2000 to basically getting tossed out of the party just 8 years later because he just wasn't crazy enough.

The Democrat and Republican Parties BOTH have been destroyed by BIG, BIG money...

Neither are anything like they were in the middle - late 20th century. They do not represent The American People!

It is very sad to see but our government has become our enemy...

Our LAST chance to stop this Tyrannical Police State is ELECT TRUMP. He's far from perfect - but it's now or never!

The Marxist have taken over the party it’s all in this book

I need to send one to @DC407 when i figure out what NFL franchise to send it to 🫢🏈 😎

61D2IyFZ4kL._SL1500_.jpg

Reactions: dezyDeco
Lol, I would use the pages of that book to wipe up dog shit.
And NOW we see why we have a problem. BTW I am NOT a republican party supporter, as they have their own serious issues...however those issues are NOT hating America like the Dimwads do. And DO NOT profess your love for America...while voting for people who support what I listed above...THAT DOES NOT FLY!!

Reactions: dezyDeco
And NOW we see why we have a problem. BTW I am NOT a republican party supporter, as they have their own serious issues...however those issues are NOT hating America like the Dimwads do. And DO NOT profess your love for America...while voting for people who support what I listed above...THAT DOES NOT FLY!!
Lol, we don't have a problem. Or at least I don't. I simply refuse to read anything by Mark Levin. I refuse to take him serious.

Lol, we don't have a problem. Or at least I don't. I simply refuse to read anything by Mark Levin. I refuse to take him serious.
You SDO have a problem. You support a party who chooses Iran over Israel. A party who supports people chanting DEATH TO AMERICA. I think that is a HUGE problem.

You SDO have a problem. You support a party who chooses Iran over Israel. A party who supports people chanting DEATH TO AMERICA. I think that is a HUGE problem.
And that's where you're wrong. You someone think that I support everything that happens in the Democratic party simply because I support Joe Biden over Donald Trump. I've said countless times, both parties suck. Just typing it in caps doesn't make it more true. The dumbasses who chant death to America suck.

And that's where you're wrong. You someone think that I support everything that happens in the Democratic party simply because I support Joe Biden over Donald Trump. I've said countless times, both parties suck. Just typing it in caps doesn't make it more true. The dumbasses who chant death to America suck.
Now that we have almost full terms of presidential job performance for each man, can you elaborate why you think this country is better under Biden than it was under Trump since you support Biden

Sorry...you VOTE for the person in the party that DOES support Death to America. Do you not see this...or does your politics outweigh your love of Country?(I already know this answer)

Now that we have almost full terms of presidential job performance for each man, can you elaborate why you think this country is better under Biden than it was under Trump since you support Biden
Please list all the accomplishments where things are better...we will check back for your answers. I am sure you have MANY!! LOLOLOL (I told you, you should have gone outside and started practicing!!)

When you vote for the man you also vote for the platform they run upon.

Pubs are stupid but Dems are evil.

I did not vote for the cad in 2016 but I gladly did in 2020 and will again in 2024. Why? I happened to like what he did policy wise for the country.

China, Russia, NK and Iran were being contained. Iran's money supply was cut off. ISIS was "defeated." Israel was being fully supported with the embassy move and no pressure for the stupid 2 state solution. Some of NATO was starting to pony up their share. Gas Nov 4th 2020 was $1.67/gal here. Inflation was NIL. Interest rates were low. COVID had hurt the economy BUT it was still better than now in that at least for my family the money in far exceeded the money out. I had finally built a nice cash flow even with covid and me winding down my business as I started a non-profit.

Tight budgets have returned. Credit cards have been used to supplement the emergency fund. My average electric bill was $85/mo. Its now probably $125/mo. I live no differently energy wise. Thank God for cheap NG to heat my home in the winter! Eggs were $.88 and are right now $2.05. Wages have not kept up with inflation and my wife had to change jobs just to get a decent increase in pay. A nearly 10k raise now has us breaking even again. Its reported that Bidenflation is costing the average American 24K. Where is the money to fund the 401 broKe?

Yes Alex, I will take the jack@ss and mean tweets for affordable living please.

When you vote for the man you also vote for the platform they run upon.

Pubs are stupid but Dems are evil.

I did not vote for the cad in 2016 but I gladly did in 2020 and will again in 2024. Why? I happened to like what he did policy wise for the country.

China, Russia, NK and Iran were being contained. Iran's money supply was cut off. ISIS was "defeated." Israel was being fully supported with the embassy move and no pressure for the stupid 2 state solution. Some of NATO was starting to pony up their share. Gas Nov 4th 2020 was $1.67/gal here. Inflation was NIL. Interest rates were low. COVID had hurt the economy BUT it was still better than now in that at least for my family the money in far exceeded the money out. I had finally built a nice cash flow even with covid and me winding down my business as I started a non-profit.

Tight budgets have returned. Credit cards have been used to supplement the emergency fund. My average electric bill was $85/mo. Its now probably $125/mo. I live no differently energy wise. Thank God for cheap NG to heat my home in the winter! Eggs were $.88 and are right now $2.05. Wages have not kept up with inflation and my wife had to change jobs just to get a decent increase in pay. A nearly 10k raise now has us breaking even again. Its reported that Bidenflation is costing the average American 24K. Where is the money to fund the 401 broKe?

Yes Alex, I will take the jack@ss and mean tweets for affordable living please.
PERFECT response

Reactions: nail1988
It seems that over my lifetime, this once proud socially liberal party has become a party of hating America.

They have been evil since the split post Jefferson.

Jackson the genocidal thug. Douglas the proslavery northerner. Wilson the racist authoritarian who openly rejected the constitution and helped usher in the income tax. FDR the author of the current unconstitutional administrative state and social programs. Truman, JFK and Carter decent guys as far as temperament as presidents. Carter however is an anti-Semite and was an enabler of the mullahs in Iran. LBJ a pervert corrupt racist SOB who gave us the worst society. Clinton a perve who gifted China MFN, passed on Bin Laden, sided with Muslims over Christians in the Serbian conflict. zer0 a smooth talking con man with economic and social marxism plans that haunt us still today. Now we have the Biden crime syndicate cutting deals with Iran, undermining the successful economic polices of Trump, pushing woke, DEI and green communism.

They have been evil since the split post Jefferson.

Jackson the genocidal thug. Douglas the proslavery northerner. Wilson the racist authoritarian who openly rejected the constitution and helped usher in the income tax. FDR the author of the current unconstitutional administrative state and social programs. Truman, JFK and Carter decent guys as far as temperament as presidents. Carter however is an anti-Semite and was an enabler of the mullahs in Iran. LBJ a pervert corrupt racist SOB who gave us the worst society. Clinton a perve who gifted China MFN, passed on Bin Laden, sided with Muslims over Christians in the Serbian conflict. zer0 a smooth talking con man with economic and social marxism plans that haunt us still today. Now we have the Biden crime syndicate cutting deals with Iran, undermining the successful economic polices of Trump, pushing woke, DEI and green communism.

hulk-hogan-mic-drop.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT