ADVERTISEMENT

Well...Tennessee opened the door...

No worries sad, with the Claribel QB's, it will be the tennis-sea rubber dollies that go to hotlanta to take a second azz-whoopin' by Bama, not the Gators. That's the silver lining that I'm hanging on to for now... :cool:

Arky has had me worried since the beginning. The thing with them is they have been very inconsistent under Bielema. Catch them on the right day, might be an easy win, on the wrong day, not so much.

I would be (pleasantly) surprised if we run the table the rest of the way. Also, with the injuries piling up at Tennessee, Vandy will not be that guaranteed win for them that it normally is.

Last edited:
as we all hoped.

It is going to be tough, but at least we control our own destiny now.

sadgator is honestly more worried about Arkansas than LSU. Arkansas looked tremendous last night against ole miss.

True but I don't think it matters as I put our chances to win at LSU at about 1% and it would be a huge upset for Tenn to lose another SEC game. I guess maybe if that gauntlet of tough games gave LSU a bunch of key injuries we might have a chance to beat them there.

Arkansas is a real scrappy team at home which is always a tough thing for a road team but if we got a couple of interceptions I could see us winning that game possibly.

This last stretch of games really depends on which Tabor, Wilson, and Maye that we are gonna have show up. I mean though it was Mizzou, they literally took that game into their own hands and changed it. Opposing QBS really do have to pick their poison. It just depends on which ones are gonna show up, which hopefully they do so we won't get burned through the air.

True but I don't think it matters as I put our chances to win at LSU at about 1% and it would be a huge upset for Tenn to lose another SEC game. I guess maybe if that gauntlet of tough games gave LSU a bunch of key injuries we might have a chance to beat them there.

Arkansas is a real scrappy team at home which is always a tough thing for a road team but if we got a couple of interceptions I could see us winning that game possibly.

Well, yeah.

It's upsetting to be a big favorite to win the division then crap the bed, but not so bad when you figure you are going to be 8-4 maybe 9-3 and then that's where you end up. (Technically 7-4 or 8-3 now)

In a way how many people want to see us play Bama in the SECCG. I know you always want to take that chance but most likely that game would be a bloodbath like it was with Tenn yesterday and that was with Tenn having a mobile QB unlike us. LDR might truly throw 6 picks put in a situation like that.

I think I might rather watch Alien boy get destroyed again instead.

In a way how many people want to see us play Bama in the SECCG. I know you always want to take that chance but most likely that game would be a bloodbath like it was with Tenn yesterday and that was with Tenn having a mobile QB unlike us. LDR might truly throw 6 picks put in a situation like that.

Well, no. The odds of winning the game are much better if you are in it. Even if we only had a 10% chance to win, that's better than if we aren't there.

Funny thing is the vols could easily be .500 right now....they played a great 3rd against us but other than that, not so great.

Tennessee fans are adorable.

Because they finally beat Florida, after elevens consecutive losses, should they end with one more loss in conference than our kids do, they will claim they should be champions due to that one head to head. Re write all rules. Of course, it has been since 2007 that they played in the title game...a year in which...Florida beat them again, but they had a better overall conference record.

Maybe Butch can yell some more. Mr. The Florida game is just another game in which the win for them led to him genuflecting in the field. He has no ass either.

Cu6mEO2WIAEEYaf.jpg

I would love to win the east and get the young players(and old) experience against a quality opponent. We need the extra game we are losing. It prepares us for the bowl game plus the Meatchicken opener.

Reactions: sadgator

"Alien Boy?" LOL

I'd just like to remind everyone that Mus lost to FSU IN THE SWAMP while holding the Noles to under 100 yards.

If we don't beat the Cocks, we should literally have a self imposed death penalty.

Reactions: GatorGray
I'd just like to remind everyone that Mus lost to FSU IN THE SWAMP while holding the Noles to under 100 yards.

If we don't beat the Cocks, we should literally have a self imposed death penalty.

If we don't beat the Cocks Jeremy Foley and all former Saban assitants should be sent to an island to sit and talk about their outdated offensive philosophies

Reactions: GordonGecko
If we don't beat the Cocks Jeremy Foley and all former Saban assitants should be sent to an island to sit and talk about their outdated offensive philosophies

While using LDR and Happy-by to bring their drinks, run their errands, and to throw rocks at the seagulls to keep the bird-chit from getting knee deep.... o_O

True but I don't think it matters as I put our chances to win at LSU at about 1% and it would be a huge upset for Tenn to lose another SEC game.

Take it fwiw, but according to Massey's, Florida's probability of a win in each of the next games is as follows

Georgia 67%
@Ark 39%
USCe 90%
@LSU 28%
@ FSU 29%

And Tennessee?

@USC 87%
UK 92%
Mizzou 88%
@Vandy 85%

None of the calculations consider that UT continues to have multiple injuries and that Florida might finally be back to full strength against UGA. But I do not think we can count on UT losing anymore. And I will be very, very impressed if Florida sweeps

Take it fwiw, but according to Massey's, Florida's probability of a win in each of the next games is as follows

Georgia 67%
@Ark 39%
USCe 90%
@LSU 28%
@ FSU 29%

And Tennessee?

@USC 87%
UK 92%
Mizzou 88%
@Vandy 85%

None of the calculations consider that UT continues to have multiple injuries and that Florida might finally be back to full strength against UGA. But I do not think we can count on UT losing anymore. And I will be very, very impressed if Florida sweeps

Speaking of probabilities I think it was that power rating stuff ESPN uses or something similar and it gave us 0% chance of winning out this season while other top 25 teams with a very tough remaining schedule it only put their chance at under 1% but not 0% like us.

Georgia 67%
@Ark 39%
USCe 90%
@LSU 28%
@ FSU 29%

I will be very, very impressed if Florida sweeps

#15 Florida

NR --- Georgia 67%

#17 @ Ark 39%

NR ---- USCe 90%

#25 @ LSU 28%

#13 @ FSU 29% --- UF's only remaining game vs a higher ranked opponent.

Whick strikes me as a bit funny, is the media-moron AP voters put it like this:

#13 FSU

#15 UF

#17 Ark

#25 LSU

NR UGA

NR SCa

Apparently the AP rankings and the 'chance to win' have nothing in common...:confused:

Last edited:
And I will be very, very impressed if Florida sweeps

Yeah, if that happens, we'll effectively be playing Bama (or TAMU) in a quarterfinal game in Atlanta. And this board will be very optimistic about the future (I would hope).

If Trask were starting the remainder of the season our win probability would be at %99.9!

Including the playoff.:rolleyes:

Nope twit, it's far too late for that now. o_O -- But I'd still put it at slightly higher than any of the Claribel's chances.... :cool:

However, if he had been given full opportunity in the Spring, then the Spring game, and then through the Summer workouts, then in Fall practice, then for the first 6 games,,,,,,, then you might have some small chance of being correct with your percentages. :rolleyes:

Yeah, if that happens, we'll effectively be playing Bama (or TAMU) in a quarterfinal game in Atlanta. And this board will be very optimistic about the future (I would hope).

No one suffers winning quite like Gators fans.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT