ADVERTISEMENT

Well DAMN!!!! Time for the board to get going!!!

gatorshime

Gator Great
Jan 30, 2002
The worse weekend of the year just passed, the one w/o any REAL football.

Baseball! Boring beyond belief. Spring training is more exciting..
Basketball? Haven’t watched a complete game since Michael in the 90’s. Most overpaid Divas in Sports. Lebron is a far second to M.J.
Hockey? Fights are the only reason to watch any.
UFC? A select few fights is about it,

I know how we field a winning team, we all give our NIL group 10X’s the money Sad has paid Rivals over his 23 Years. Basic math tells me anything times Zero is what?

Did FSU just extend a 18-16 coach whose end of year winning streak had the best team at 7-6? Almost lost to Chokelahoma? Who lost to an FCS school last year? They are talking playoffs? The only reason why is that the A.C.C. will be AwwwwwwFUL next year.

I’m AWESOME!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: PacoGator19
I’m not a baseball or softball fan but I do follow just about all UF sports so I will keep up with it. But yes I don’t follow the MLB or NHL at all. Don’t have as much interest in the NBA lately either.

Did FSU just extend a 18-16 coach whose end of year winning streak had the best team at 7-6? Almost lost to Chokelahoma? Who lost to an FCS school last year? They are talking playoffs? The only reason why is that the A.C.C. will be AwwwwwwFUL next year.

I’m AWESOME!!!!

They are probably too high on FSU going into next season but unfortunately if they beat LSU they will probably be alive for a playoff berth at the end as long as Clemson is undefeated or at 1 loss going into the ACC championship game.

Nah... baseball is boring af, I don't think I've ever watched 1 college baseball game and I've only seen a few basketball games (they are just boring to me).
I watch as much Gator sports as I can, regardless of which sport is involved. I agree, though, that unless Florida is playing, I have a hard time watching a college baseball game all the way through.

I watch as much Gator sports as I can, regardless of which sport is involved. I agree, though, that unless Florida is playing, I have a hard time watching a college baseball game all the way through.
Nothing like spending a sunny afternoon at Condron though. Much better than watching it on tv.

I do enjoy softball though. It's different than baseball and more entertaining

Reactions: ocalaman
c9c226f4-b603-42fb-a5d4-c8304b94ffdb_text.gif

I’m AWESOME!!!!
jim-halpert-face.gif

• Haha
Reactions: IrishPokerDog
They are probably too high on FSU going into next season but unfortunately if they beat LSU they will probably be alive for a playoff berth at the end as long as Clemson is undefeated or at 1 loss going into the ACC championship game.
I really doubt it. They aren't going to be Clemson good, they are going to be North Carolina good. You know, where they ride an easy schedule to 6-0, get ranked about #8, then they play somebody halfway good and get whacked, and everybody says "Oh, those crazy Tar Heels, they fooled us again". That kind of good.

Reactions: ih8f$u
The worse weekend of the year just passed, the one w/o any REAL football.

Baseball! Boring beyond belief. Spring training is more exciting..
Basketball? Haven’t watched a complete game since Michael in the 90’s. Most overpaid Divas in Sports. Lebron is a far second to M.J.
Hockey? Fights are the only reason to watch any.
UFC? A select few fights is about it,

I know how we field a winning team, we all give our NIL group 10X’s the money Sad has paid Rivals over his 23 Years. Basic math tells me anything times Zero is what?

I’m AWESOME!!!!

I really doubt it. They aren't going to be Clemson good, they are going to be North Carolina good. You know, where they ride an easy schedule to 6-0, get ranked about #8, then they play somebody halfway good and get whacked, and everybody says "Oh, those crazy Tar Heels, they fooled us again". That kind of good.

If we are 6 and 0 we probably won't lose lol LSU is week 1 and Clemson is week 4.

Fair, but the point I was trying to make is UNC has years where they win 10 games without beating anybody with a pulse, and that's what I think FSU will do.

Honestly it could be, not sure on our defense or defensive coaches but I expect our offense to be very good. Who knows, depends on the transfers and how much they help our weaknesses

Honestly it could be, not sure on our defense or defensive coaches but I expect our offense to be very good. Who knows, depends on the transfers and how much they help our weaknesses
The hallmark of the good UNC years is a great QB but suspect defense. It's like, their thing to win games 45-30.

The hallmark of the good UNC years is a great QB but suspect defense. It's like, their thing to win games 45-30.

Haha that is so true. I could see that being us. Not totally sure yet. The offense is there ( our starting RG just got granted his 7th yr of eligibility, shit is getting out of hand). I'm worried about the defense from the linebackers back, I don't think we have bad players but we just don't have elite players. We got the transfer corner from Virginia who was 1st or 2nd but is that enough to over come some potatoes who are coaching them (our DC)? I'm honestly not sure, I don't think we are there yet but I wouldn't be totally stunned if we only lost one game and won the acc. We have the most important piece which is a good qb and a lot of depth on o line

Haha that is so true. I could see that being us. Not totally sure yet. The offense is there ( our starting RG just got granted his 7th yr of eligibility, shit is getting out of hand). I'm worried about the defense from the linebackers back, I don't think we have bad players but we just don't have elite players. We got the transfer corner from Virginia who was 1st or 2nd but is that enough to over come some potatoes who are coaching them (our DC)? I'm honestly not sure, I don't think we are there yet but I wouldn't be totally stunned if we only lost one game and won the acc. We have the most important piece which is a good qb and a lot of depth on o line

My guess is LSU beats you in a close game. That QB knowing the system now should be much better.

Reactions: fsu939913
I would say like 60/40 LSU wins but could easily see an FSU win.

I think LSU has the edge because of some unknowns on FSUs team, mainly the defense. We also have some transfers that are vital and you never know how they are going to perform until they play. Is Keon Coleman really as good as Johnny Wilson? Do our own line transfers who are starting good enough? Is our linebacker/secondary combo fixed from the disaster they were last yr?

I doubt all of those are a "yes". I know Verse will play well, I know Jordan will play well but I don't know if we can stop Daniel's. We did last yr but that was his first game, his comfort level had to improve since then.

On the flip side, Benson and Johnny Wilson were not comfortable at fsu yet and both rarely played in that game and weren't as good as they are now. Going to be interesting for me to watch for sure. Lots of questions need to be answered, I could see the game playing g out anyway.

We've opened with BK the past 2 yrs, one ended in overtime, one ended on a blocked XP as time expired. Expecting another close one

Reactions: alaskanseminole
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT