ADVERTISEMENT

Walls are closing in on DJT.... *All of Trump Charged threads have been merged - post here*

On the 87th attempt, have the dems FINALLY got Trump?

• Total voters
When Alan Derschowitz and Bill Maher, two folks that cordially detest DJT, are crying foul you know something is up.

I don't think they've even identified an actual crime. NDA's are not illegal. He processed the payments through a lawyer and his team classified them as legal expenses.

And I also don't think they've been able to directly link Trump to the classification of any expenses, which is the original misdemeanor that Bragg cited. You can't commit a crime you don't know is happening.

This whole thing is such a complete joke.

And the precedent set here if he is found guilty - any sloot that wants to take out a political candidate can just cry rape, or affair, or whatever scandalous thing he or she wants to claim...the politician with then be powerless to shut that person up, regardless how untrue the claims are.

The choice is then, deal with the fake story coming out or drop out of the race quietly and pay the person off, because if you can't list the payments as legal expenses and you can't list them as campaign expenses you can't account for them at all legally. De facto this will make all NDA's criminal for politicians.

Reactions: BCSpell
Still can't be true to yourself. You care more about being accepted by far right crowd on here than having a sensible conversation. Fatman cherry picked Hur calling out Biden's memory, while ignoring all of the times Hur said that there wasn't enough evidence or how he couldn't actually prove it. I just told the entire story, while Fatman focused on one paragraph.

If you are who you claim to be, you would've called out Fatman as well but I already knew that you were not being honest. Hope the acceptance is worth it.

You can drop the notion that you're a fair guy and some kind of Libertarian. Everything points to you being a far right Trumper.

I am here for a conversation. I bet I have more people on the right, that will vouch for me in regards to having a conversation than you have in the middle/left.
Do you want me to post the citation where Hur said Biden's mental state was why he couldn't charge or would you rather live in your safe space?

Reactions: nail1988
You also realize the "proof" you provided was ONLY related to the classified docs purported to be in the VA home. There were several classified documents in multiple locations.

Here's page 1 of the report, I guess you flew by it on the way to page 244:

Our investigation uncovered evidence that President Biden willfully retainedand disclosed classified materials after his vice presidency when he was a privatecitizen. These materials included (1) marked classified documents about military andforeign policy in Afghanistan, and (2) notebooks containing Mr. Biden's handwrittenentries about issues of national security and foreign policy implicating sensitiveintelligence sources and methods. FBI agents recovered these materials from thegarage, offices, and basement den in Mr. Biden's Wilmington, Delaware home.
Yes and he explained why. From your famous page...

"However, for the reasons summarized below, we conclude that the evidence does not establish Mr. Biden's guilt beyond a reasonable doubt".

Why don't you ever post that or cite that? or cite the reasons why?

Like I said, you focus on one paragraph because it fits your narrative. This comes from the same man that gets upset when people only focus on a clip from Trump.

So why does Fatman say "watch the entire video" or "read the entire statement" when it comes to Trump but you don't feel that way when it comes to Biden?

I am just telling the ENTIRE story and I know the entire story still makes Biden look bad.

Yes and he explained why. From your famous page...

"However, for the reasons summarized below, we conclude that the evidence does not establish Mr. Biden's guilt beyond a reasonable doubt".

Why don't you ever post that or cite that? or cite the reasons why?

Like I said, you focus on one paragraph because it fits your narrative. This comes from the same man that gets upset when people only focus on a clip from Trump.

So why does Fatman say "watch the entire video" or "read the entire statement" when it comes to Trump but you don't feel that way when it comes to Biden?

I am just telling the ENTIRE story and I know the entire story still makes Biden look bad.
1) There's no doubt he had in his possession classified material.
2) He clearly shared some of that with information his ghostwriter.
3) He didn't possess the mental acuity to pass the willfulness standard in front of a jury, according to Hur's opinion.

You can whine I'm cherry picking all day long, but it's right there, in black and white text. It's also why EVERY major news report focused on Hur attacking Biden's mental capacity...because that was the central factor in deciding not to recommend charges (that would never have been filed by Garland anyway).

The stuff you're citing are specific examples of Hur coming up with potential arguments by the defense for just the documents that were supposedly in the VA home. Back up, focus on the big picture.

And the place where the Afghanistan documents wereeventually found in Mr. Biden's Delaware garage-in a badly damaged boxsurrounded by household detritus-suggests the documents might have beenforgotten.In addition. Mr. Biden's memory was significantly limited, both during hisrecorded interviews with the ghostwriter in 2017, and in his interview with our officein 2023. And his cooperation with our investigation, including by reporting to thegovernment that the Afghanistan documents were in his Delaware garage, will likelyconvince some jurors that he made an innocent mistake, rather than actingwillfully-that is, with intent to break the law-as the statute requires.

We have also considered that, at trial, Mr. Eiden would likely present himselfto a jury, as he did during our interview of him, as a sympathetic, well-meaning,elderly man with a poor memory. Based on our direct interactions with andobservations of him, he is someone for whom many jurors will want to identifyreasonable doubt. It would be difficult to convince a jury that they should convicthim-by then a former president well into his eighties-of a serious felony thatrequires a mental state of willfulness.

Now you see why it is such a waste of time arguing with idiots. TOTAL waste of time. Best just to ignore them...they will ALWAYS be idiots..no matter how hard you try to help them. It is God's will.

I don't think they've even identified an actual crime. NDA's are not illegal. He processed the payments through a lawyer and his team classified them as legal expenses.
It's one of the first duties/responsibilities of the Prosecutor, to lay out the crime that was supposedly committed. It's suppose to be done with the initial filing, so that the Defendant, KNOWS what they are being charged with, what law they supposedly broke, so that they prepare to defend themselves against the accusations. in this Trial, NOT SO MUCH.

3) He didn't possess the mental acuity to pass the willfulness standard in front of a jury, according to Hur's opinion.

You can whine I'm cherry picking all day long, but it's right there, in black and white text. It's also why EVERY major news report focused on Hur attacking Biden's mental capacity...because that was the central factor in deciding not to recommend charges (that would never have been filed by Garland anyway).

The stuff you're citing are specific examples of Hur coming up with potential arguments by the defense for just the documents that were supposedly in the VA home. Back up, focus on the big picture.

And the place where the Afghanistan documents wereeventually found in Mr. Biden's Delaware garage-in a badly damaged boxsurrounded by household detritus-suggests the documents might have beenforgotten.In addition. Mr. Biden's memory was significantly limited, both during hisrecorded interviews with the ghostwriter in 2017, and in his interview with our officein 2023. And his cooperation with our investigation, including by reporting to thegovernment that the Afghanistan documents were in his Delaware garage, will likelyconvince some jurors that he made an innocent mistake, rather than actingwillfully-that is, with intent to break the law-as the statute requires.

We have also considered that, at trial, Mr. Eiden would likely present himselfto a jury, as he did during our interview of him, as a sympathetic, well-meaning,elderly man with a poor memory. Based on our direct interactions with andobservations of him, he is someone for whom many jurors will want to identifyreasonable doubt. It would be difficult to convince a jury that they should convicthim-by then a former president well into his eighties-of a serious felony thatrequires a mental state of willfulness.
FUNNY, Hur and everyone else on the left seem to be forgetting the actual crime here. BIDEN, as a Senator, VP and private citizen, had no right to even have the documents in the first place. He STOLE them. Doesn't matter why. Doesn't matter that when he got caught, he agreed to return them. He had ZERO right or authority to even have them in his possession in the first place. UNLIKE Trump, who was the past President and who had authority to actually possess the docuemnts and declassify documents.

Reactions: fatman76
As an aside, Biden wasn't president when he showed that ghost writer classified information.

Anybody know if Senor Ghost Writer has a security clearance?

FUNNY, Hur and everyone else on the left seem to be forgetting the actual crime here. BIDEN, as a Senator, VP and private citizen, had no right to even have the documents in the first place. He STOLE them. Doesn't matter why. Doesn't matter that when he got caught, he agreed to return them. He had ZERO right or authority to even have them in his possession in the first place. UNLIKE Trump, who was the past President and who had authority to actually possess the docuemnts and declassify documents.
And NARA doesn't get to ignore the PRA.

This is a NARA dispute that got weaponized because Trump has the Crossfire Hurricane file....which they didn't find in the raid.

That file implicates a lot of very powerful people in the collusion scheme to start the whole "Russia, Russia, Russia" lie.

But more to your point - Hur let Biden off the hook because he was too senile when that should never matter...he certainly wasn't in that mental state when he wrote the notes, took the documents and stored them in unsecure locations. He may have been when he was working with the ghostwriter and interviewing with the Special Counsel.

Let's not forget he got an $8MM for the book that he wrote with this ghostwriter. If Trump had made one penny on the classified docs he had the Left would be losing their minds. You never even hear this fact mentioned.

Last edited:
Juan Merchan will go down in history as one of the most appallingly dishonest and disgraceful judges ever. It is now clear why he was assigned the Bragg case. The fix was in long before the trial began. And he’s not done. The jury instructions will be horrendously poisonous. His contempt for the justice system is without parallel. To this day, I don’t believe we know the full extent of this man’s conflicts and corruption, including the outside influences and communications. What we do know is bad enough. The question now is whether there will be at least one honorable, courageous, and patriotic juror who will refuse to participate in this Stalinist-Biden sham of all shams, and say no, I cannot and will not go along with this; my country is too important to me to join in killing it. Let’s pray so.

• Love

SO basically only focus on the entire story when it's Trump? gotcha.

Well there is "fine people on both sides".

Thoughts Kal?

The Biden Stasi ‘ FBI ‘ Heinrich Garland. authorized the use of deadly force on the Mar-A-Lago raid. Basically given the order to assassinate President Trump…..You can make this up

Last edited:
Before we lose our shit, that's crossing the ts and dotting the is.

That said, all they had to do is coordinate with presidential counsel and th^ secret service detail. They could have done it on site if they were concerned about evidence.

They were trying to embarrass him.

However they were hoping to avoid the embarrassment of

"BOTCHED RAID ON MAR A LAGO ENDS IN FIREFIGHT BETWEEN SS AND FBI WARRANTS SQUAD, 19 WOUNDED, 2 DEAD. "

Reactions: NavigatorII
Before we lose our shit, that's crossing the ts and dotting the is.

That said, all they had to do is coordinate with presidential counsel and th^ secret service detail. They could have done it on site if they were concerned about evidence.

They were trying to embarrass him.

However they were hoping to avoid the embarrassment of

"BOTCHED RAID ON MAR A LAGO ENDS IN FIREFIGHT BETWEEN SS AND FBI WARRANTS SQUAD, 19 WOUNDED, 2 DEAD. "

Thoughts Kal?

The Biden Stasi ‘ FBI ‘ Heinrich Garland. authorized the use of deadly force on the Mar-A-Lago raid. Basically given the order to assassinate President Trump…..You can make this up

Nothing like a right wing conspiracy theory.

• Haha
Reactions: nail1988
@Mdfgator @Illegal-shift , are you shocked that Trump didn't testify?

He bragged for weeks about how he would and how he couldn't wait.

He's such a liar and con man, it's maddening.
Liar and con man? How did Joe Biden get in here. I guess his lies and cons are just more to the liking of you far left folks. Or are you one of the suckers who actually believe Biden was arrested trying to see Nelson Mandela? LOL!

Last edited:
Liar and con man? How did Joe Biden get in here. I guess his lies and cons are just more to the liking of you far left folks. Or are you one of the suckers who actually believe Biden was arrested trying to see Nelson Mandela? LOL!
Did he lie about how he was going to testify? I know you won't answer because he's your king.

SO basically only focus on the entire story when it's Trump? gotcha.

Well there is "fine people on both sides".
Another liberal lie talking point, assuming you’re accusing Trump of saying that about white supremacists (which he didn’t). You’re on a roll.

I’m not looking at the “entire story” - I’m citing the key finding of the special counsel.

What else am I supposed to do?

Did he lie about how he was going to testify? I know you won't answer because he's your king.
He said he wanted to testify before the trial and why would any attorney/client make a FINAL decision until after all testimony is concluded. You do know that the decision was based partly on what the judge had said on what area he would allow the persecution to cross examine on if Trump testifed, don't you which was unknown when Trump said he wanted to testify.

If you're so interested in who testifies, especially to save democracy, you should be concerned the crooked judge not allowing the former head of the federal election commission to testify but you don't care. Get Trump is all you want.

Last edited:
Kal this congresswoman h a message for you and illegal shift

f91b6b2e-ee1f-47e3-88cf-c475ce38712c_text.gif

He said he wanted to testify before the trial and why would any attorney/client make a FINAL decision until after all testimony is concluded. You do know that the decision was based partly on what the judge had said on what area he would allow the persecution to cross examine on if Trump testifed, don't you which was unknown when Trump said he wanted to testify.

If you're so interested in who testifies, especially to save democracy, you should be concerned the crooked judge not allowing the former head of the federal election commission to testify but you don't care. Get Trump is all you want.
Trump was the one saying that he would. That's on him.

So you basically said that he was scared? What a punk.

• Haha
Maybe he listened to his lawyers.

But never let a chance to show your TDS off go to waste.
And why would his lawyers advise him not to testify?

Or as Trump would say back in day, "only the guilty people plead the 5th or not testify".

His words always come back to bite him in the butt. Well not with you guys, because you're all in no matter what.

• Haha
Another liberal lie talking point, assuming you’re accusing Trump of saying that about white supremacists (which he didn’t). You’re on a roll.

I’m not looking at the “entire story” - I’m citing the key finding of the special counsel.

What else am I supposed to do?
That's the clip I saw...

Trump was the one saying that he would. That's on him.

So you basically said that he was scared? What a punk.
When you’re ahead don’t commit any unforced errors.

But you’re a Biden supporter so I wouldn’t expect you to give anyone credit for being smart.

That's the clip I saw...
How many times do we have to debunk the same crap over and over? Kalim, I’m truly sorry Trump isn’t the Nazi loving racist you want him to be, but you don’t get to have your own facts.

REPORTER: The neo-Nazis started this thing. They showed up in Charlottesville.

TRUMP: Excuse me, they didn’t put themselves down as neo-Nazis, and you had some very bad people in that group. But you also had people that were very fine people on both sides. You had people in that group – excuse me, excuse me. I saw the same pictures as you did. You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down, of to them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name.

REPORTER: George Washington and Robert E. Lee are not the same.

TRUMP: Oh no, George Washington was a slave owner. Was George Washington a slave owner? So will George Washington now lose his status? Are we going to take down – excuse me. Are we going to take down, are we going to take down statues to George Washington? How about Thomas Jefferson? What do you think of Thomas Jefferson? You like him? Okay, good. Are we going to take down his statue? He was a major slave owner. Are we going to take down his statue? You know what? It’s fine, you’re changing history, you’re changing culture, and you had people – and I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and the white nationalists, because they should be condemned totally – but you had many people in that group other than neo-Nazis and white nationalists, okay? And the press has treated them absolutely unfairly. Now, in the other group also, you had some fine people, but you also had troublemakers and you see them come with the black outfits and with the helmets and with the baseball bats – you had a lot of bad people in the other group too.

Or as Trump would say back in day, "only the guilty people plead the 5th or not testify".

His words always come back to bite him in the butt. Well not with you guys, because you're all in no matter what.
So he said one thing one time and it applies to the rest of his life? Have you ever changed your mind in your life?

I’m assuming his lawyers decided to not have him testify because they didn’t feel he needed to, and if something went wrong it could be bad for their case.

He hired them and you don’t think he should let them do their job because of one comment he may have made in the past?

Clownshow

I’m pretty sure Costello’s testimony ended the case for the prosecution - and there was zero to gain by having Trump take the stand.

The corrupt judge lost it, the prosecution did everything they could to stop him from testifying, and that speaks volumes.

I know legal matters challenge you, but if you didn’t know something was happening could you be guilty of executing it?

I’m pretty sure Costello’s testimony ended the case for the prosecution - and there was zero to gain by having Trump take the stand.

The corrupt judge lost it, the prosecution did everything they could to stop him from testifying, and that speaks volumes.

I know legal matters challenge you, but if you didn’t know something was happening could you be guilty of executing it?

Nobody knows what was said in that meeting but Cohen and Trump. Cohen told his side...

I know you're going to defend him. It's what you do. Trump was just scared to answer questions under oath. As I always said, it's easily to lie on fox. You can't under oath because it comes with a price

What makes this judge corrupted? Besides you being told that.

So he said one thing one time and it applies to the rest of his life? Have you ever changed your mind in your life?

I’m assuming his lawyers decided to not have him testify because they didn’t feel he needed to, and if something went wrong it could be bad for their case.

He hired them and you don’t think he should let them do their job because of one comment he may have made in the past?

Clownshow
As they say in the streets. Nobody will snitch until they are faced with the decision to snitch.

Trump talks a great game until he is faced with that real choice.

You and I both know why his lawyers advised him not to testify. This is real life, not fox.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT