ADVERTISEMENT

Walls are closing in on DJT.... *All of Trump Charged threads have been merged - post here*

On the 87th attempt, have the dems FINALLY got Trump?

• Total voters
1) You’re making arguments I didn’t make. Of course people who have affairs or step out often lie, but that doesn’t mean they ALWAYS do. If a lady you met at a golf tournament accused you of sleeping with her and didn’t, what would you say?
And her story has changed a ton over the years - a sure sign to me that she is FOS.
2) Fat girls need love too, and there’s more of them to love.
3) You’re wrong. Whether he knew or not is not the key issue. They have to prove WHY he did it. They have to prove it was to interfere with an election and not to protect his marriage. If he didn’t even know about it that ends the debate.
That I didn't but if I did and i wasn't supposed to, I would definitely lie about it. Some things you take to the grave.

Ok, well I've heard differently from attorneys but it's tough to talk to you about this because you said that even if he did it doesn't matter. You're approach have always been that you don't care what is proven, he's innocent. This case, I'm actually open to both sides.

Come on Nav, saying its toooooooooooo many to remember their names is not really telling everyone.
Honestly I wish I had a spreadsheet to remember them all with small headshot avatar to properly document them. There's a few I'd like to forget, but I could refer them to MDFer, he can use all of the help he can get. 😂 I have photos of a good many of them in action on a SDcard.

That I didn't but if I did and i wasn't supposed to, I would definitely lie about it. Some things you take to the grave.

Ok, well I've heard differently from attorneys but it's tough to talk to you about this because you said that even if he did it doesn't matter. You're approach have always been that you don't care what is proven, he's innocent. This case, I'm actually open to both sides.
No, I just have a basic understanding of what the case is about.

Whether or not he slept with Daniels doesn’t matter, it’s not what this case is about.

The only way Bragg felt he was able to dust off a state level misdemeanor that the statute of limitations had expired on was to bolt it to federal election interference activities (keep in mind the DOJ wouldn’t touch this case, so you have a state level prosecutor enforcing a federal “crime”).

Bragg HAS to prove that the reason these payments were made was to influence the election. Otherwise there’s no crime here of any importance. You can pay someone not to talk, that’s not illegal. Misclassifying expenses is not a felony worth jail time.

And I don’t believe this ever happened for several reasons, unethical people extort rich people all of the time, which is what I believe happened here.
1) There’s no evidence they ever spent any time together outside of a golf tournament.
2) When whoever started the story started it, she denied it. There was no NDA in place then.
3) Her version of the story has changed several times. She shopped it a few years later to tabloids and no one wanted it because they didn’t think it was credible.
4) Once she figured out there was a payday for changing her story, she worked through lawyers to extort $130k. When you’re a multi billionaire it’s usually cheaper and easier to just make these people go away, and Cohen knew that.

So call me whatever you want, but I’m not giving a Trump a pass because of who he is. I think a very low ethics person took advantage of a situation for a paycheck. And now a very corrupt, politically motivated prosecutor, has tied the law into knots to try to keep a Presidential candidate from campaigning.

Honestly I wish I had a spreadsheet to remember them all with small headshot avatar to properly document them. There's a few I'd like to forget, but I could refer them to MDFer, he can use all of the help he can get. 😂 I have photos of a good many of them in action on a SDcard.
He does.

I’ve seen a tiny bit of proof.

No, I just have a basic understanding of what the case is about.

Whether or not he slept with Daniels doesn’t matter, it’s not what this case is about.

The only way Bragg felt he was able to dust off a state level misdemeanor that the statute of limitations had expired on was to bolt it to federal election interference activities (keep in mind the DOJ wouldn’t touch this case, so you have a state level prosecutor enforcing a federal “crime”).

Bragg HAS to prove that the reason these payments were made was to influence the election. Otherwise there’s no crime here of any importance. You can pay someone not to talk, that’s not illegal. Misclassifying expenses is not a felony worth jail time.

And I don’t believe this ever happened for several reasons, unethical people extort rich people all of the time, which is what I believe happened here.
1) There’s no evidence they ever spent any time together outside of a golf tournament.
2) When whoever started the story started it, she denied it. There was no NDA in place then.
3) Her version of the story has changed several times. She shopped it a few years later to tabloids and no one wanted it because they didn’t think it was credible.
4) Once she figured out there was a payday for changing her story, she worked through lawyers to extort $130k. When you’re a multi billionaire it’s usually cheaper and easier to just make these people go away, and Cohen knew that.

So call me whatever you want, but I’m not giving a Trump a pass because of who he is. I think a very low ethics person took advantage of a situation for a paycheck. And now a very corrupt, politically motivated prosecutor, has tied the law into knots to try to keep a Presidential candidate from campaigning.
Agree to disagree on if he slept with Stormy.

Bragg already proved that this was done to influence the election with multiple witnesses. What he still has to prove is that Trump directed or knew that they were going to falsify the business record.

Also please stop lying about the DOJ. The DOJ didn't touch the case because he was president. Since we don't charge a sitting President, he wasn't charge and that's why some of the statue of limitations expired. Vance the former prosecutor wrote in his book that had Trump lost on 2016, he would've charged him.

You're trying to make it seem like he wasn't charged previously because the case was weak. That's not true.

Agree to disagree on if he slept with Stormy.

Bragg already proved that this was done to influence the election with multiple witnesses. What he still has to prove is that Trump directed or knew that they were going to falsify the business record.

Also please stop lying about the DOJ. The DOJ didn't touch the case because he was president. Since we don't charge a sitting President, he wasn't charge and that's why some of the statue of limitations expired. Vance the former prosecutor wrote in his book that had Trump lost on 2016, he would've charged him.

You're trying to make it seem like he wasn't charged previously because the case was weak. That's not true.
JFC

1) We can argue all we want, the fact that Trump did or did not sleep with Daniels is totally irrelevant. If you don’t understand that you’re not qualified to even discuss the case.
2) Bragg hasn’t proven anything. There’s plenty of testimony (namely Hicks) who said Trump wanted these stories to go away to protect Melania. The testimony is murky at best on this issue. Again, Cohen said in a written statement through his attorney Trump didn’t even know about the payment to Daniels. How can he be interfering with an election if the activity that caused the interference wasn’t initiated by him?
It’s insane logic.
3) A state level prosecutor has no business enforcing Federal election law. Full stop.
To restate for the 10th time, all state level misdemeanors had the statute of limitations run out.
This was the DOJ’s case and they failed to bring it. You can believe whatever you want about why, but if you think this DOJ isn’t hyper-partisan you’ve been living under a rock.
The best example of this is Colangelo who had a cushy job as the #3 at the DOJ and resigned to be a lowly line-level prosecutor in FL. That is unprecedented and shows this isn’t about justice or enforcing the law. Biden is trying to take out his political rival with lawfare because he knows he’s in serious trouble.

JFC

1) We can argue all we want, the fact that Trump did or did not sleep with Daniels is totally irrelevant. If you don’t understand that you’re not qualified to even discuss the case.
2) Bragg hasn’t proven anything. There’s plenty of testimony (namely Hicks) who said Trump wanted these stories to go away to protect Melania. The testimony is murky at best on this issue. Again, Cohen said in a written statement through his attorney Trump didn’t even know about the payment to Daniels. How can he be interfering with an election if the activity that caused the interference wasn’t initiated by him?
It’s insane logic.
3) A state level prosecutor has no business enforcing Federal election law. Full stop.
To restate for the 10th time, all state level misdemeanors had the statute of limitations run out.
This was the DOJ’s case and they failed to bring it. You can believe whatever you want about why, but if you think this DOJ isn’t hyper-partisan you’ve been living under a rock.
The best example of this is Colangelo who had a cushy job as the #3 at the DOJ and resigned to be a lowly line-level prosecutor in FL. That is unprecedented and shows this isn’t about justice or enforcing the law. Biden is trying to take out his political rival with lawfare because he knows he’s in serious trouble.

This is what happens when you try to use logic with someone that doesn’t understand when to use don’t vs doesn’t.

We aren’t dealing with the brightest.

JFC

It’s insane logic.
Hicks said that it was both and that she didn't believe that he didn't know. If you're going to credit her testimony, use it all.

The DOJ doesn't charge sitting Presidents. So that is why he was charged. When Cohen was charged in 2018, who was president?

• Haha
Reactions: nail1988
Hicks said that it was both and that she didn't believe that he didn't know. If you're going to credit her testimony, use it all.

The DOJ doesn't charge sitting Presidents. So that is why he was charged. When Cohen was charged in 2018, who was president?
I heard, from a very reliable source, that Trump wasn't charged in 2018 because those in charge realized they had no case.

Hicks clearly stated Trump told her he wanted to protect Melania regarding the Stormy story. She didn’t know the reasons for the McDougle payment but that lost its legs when Bragg declined to call her after the Stormy debacle.

And this all happened 8 years ago. Trump hasn’t been a sitting President for 3-1/2 years.

Did you eat lead paint chips as a kid?

Reactions: RussellCasse
Hicks clearly stated Trump told her he wanted to protect Melania regarding the Stormy story. She didn’t know the reasons for the McDougle payment but that lost its legs when Bragg declined to call her after the Stormy debacle.

And this all happened 8 years ago. Trump hasn’t been a sitting President for 3-1/2 years.

Did you eat lead paint chips as a kid?
She stated multiple reasons and this is why people shouldn't talk about things that they aren't experts in. Any attorney would tell you that BOTH can be true. Hicks testified that all of that played a factor. She didn't say that was his ONLY reason.

It happened in 2016 and he wasn't charged from 2017 through 2020 because he was president. Cohen was charged on 2018. If Trump wasn't president in 2018. He would've been charged too. What is confusing to you?

ITT we have learned not to debate people that have difficulty composing a sentence.

Doesn’t cast your pearls before swine. 😂

💊

• Haha
Reactions: fatman76
She stated multiple reasons and this is why people shouldn't talk about things that they aren't experts in. Any attorney would tell you that BOTH can be true. Hicks testified that all of that played a factor. She didn't say that was his ONLY reason.

It happened in 2016 and he wasn't charged from 2017 through 2020 because he was president. Cohen was charged on 2018. If Trump wasn't president in 2018. He would've been charged too. What is confusing to you?
Why you’re so dense is confusing to me. The DOJ had 3 plus years to bring the case and didn’t.

And Hicks said the reason he was thankful Cohen made the “generous” payment was to protect Melania and went as far as to make sure papers weren’t delivered to his home when the news broke.

The fact they discussed the impact of the news to the campaign - given that she was a campaign manager - is just part of her job. Would you expect that conversation to never come up?

And you may need to find another group of attorneys if you really want to be the expert you claim to be.

to disagree on if he slept with Stormy.

say-what-dog.gif

• Haha
Why you’re so dense is confusing to me. The DOJ had 3 plus years to bring the case and didn’t.

And Hicks said the reason he was thankful Cohen made the “generous” payment was to protect Melania and went as far as to make sure papers weren’t delivered to his home when the news broke.

The fact they discussed the impact of the news to the campaign - given that she was a campaign manager - is just part of her job. Would you expect that conversation to never come up?

And you may need to find another group of attorneys if you really want to be the expert you claim to be.
I'll just end this with, that is not all Hicks said. She said some very harmful stuff about Trump as well but you refuse to acknowledge that, she was the prosecutor witness for a reason, so I know this conversation isn't going anywhere.

Like I said, on this case, I'm open. I will look at ALL of the evidence that I examine. You already got your mind made up and will ignore anything that makes Trump looks guilty. I don't think he's guilty as of today. I need to see a few more things.

But I get it. You are an expert on everything. I ask seriously, is there any topic that you're not an expert on and you would defer to others with more and experience/knowledge?

I'll just end this with, that is not all Hicks said. She said some very harmful stuff about Trump as well but you refuse to acknowledge that, she was the prosecutor witness for a reason, so I know this conversation isn't going anywhere.

Like I said, on this case, I'm open. I will look at ALL of the evidence that I examine. You already got your mind made up and will ignore anything that makes Trump looks guilty. I don't think he's guilty as of today. I need to see a few more things.

But I get it. You are an expert on everything. I ask seriously, is there any topic that you're not an expert on and you would defer to others with more and experience/knowledge?
I just reread a recap of her testimony from two left wing sources.

Please tell me the “very harmful stuff” she said about Trump.

The class is waiting…

The class is waiting…

I mean, when even CNN says her testimony was a disaster, and that so far Bragg has nothing….

Then you know Kalim is full of chit when he says…

“Like I said, on this case, I am open”

Credibility gone.

The class is waiting…
I have it ready to go but 1st answer my question.

I have it ready to go but 1st answer my question.

I never said I was an expert on anything. You put that label on me.

Not everyone who has a better grasp than you on the facts of a given issue is an “expert”.

Otherwise we’d have a board full of so-called “experts”.

Nice pivot though.

Last edited:
Not everyone who has a better grasp than you on the facts on a given issue is an “expert”.

I see what you did there. Nicely done.

Those seeking the self appointed label of “witty”, take notes.

• Haha
I never said I was an expert on anything. You put that label on me.

Not everyone who has a better grasp than you on the facts of a given issue is an “expert”.

Nice pivot though.
Naw cuz, you are always correcting people. If someone post something that an attorney, economists, health, etc, posted or said, you'll correct them. I've seen you tell people that are actually in certain fields like BSC, Lord, gator1776, etc how much you know more.

It really isn't about me. I've stated multiple times, how I don't know about a topic and I won't pretend to be an expert. I'm comfortable in my skin. I just see that you like to tell people things like you're an expert with leaving any room for being wrong.

I know you Google or duck duck go information and then you're en expert.

That is why I asked directly. Is there anything that fatman would say "Not my area of expertise, so I'll sit this one out?".

Naw cuz, you are always correcting people. If someone post something that an attorney, economists, health, etc, posted or said, you'll correct them. I've seen you tell people that are actually in certain fields like BSC, Lord, gator1776, etc how much you know more.

It really isn't about me. I've stated multiple times, how I don't know about a topic and I won't pretend to be an expert. I'm comfortable in my skin. I just see that you like to tell people things like you're an expert with leaving any room for being wrong.

I know you Google or duck duck go information and then you're en expert.

That is why I asked directly. Is there anything that fatman would say "Not my area of expertise, so I'll sit this one out?".

The projection is strong.

Doesn’t @me!!!!

💊

1776 discredited himself.

Again, Doesn’t @me

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT