ADVERTISEMENT

Walls are closing in on DJT.... *All of Trump Charged threads have been merged - post here*

On the 87th attempt, have the dems FINALLY got Trump?

• Total voters
Quick update on the cases…

Braggs case is imploding with each witness.

Jack smiths classified docs case is indefinitely suspended for multiple reasons. Mishandling of evidence, tampering etc.

Fanis cases are crumbling as the appeals court has decided to allow hearings to disqualify her.

And there are still dorks on here that think these are going somewhere. The TDS is so bad, that these same dorks swallowed the grift hook, line, and sinker.

We tried telling yall.

Last edited:
Reactions: gatordad3

Jack smiths classified docs case is indefinitely suspended for multiple reasons. Mishandling of evidence, tampering etc.

Fanis cases are crumbling as the appeals court has decided to allow hearings to disqualify her.

And there are still dorks on here that think these are going somewhere. The TDS is so bad, that these sane dorks swallowed the grift hook, line, and sinker.

We tried telling yall.
ANYONE who thinks these cases are legit is dumber than a red brick.

Reactions: RussellCasse

And there are still dorks on here that think these are going somewhere. The TDS is so bad, that these same dorks swallowed the grift hook, line, and sinker.

We tried telling yall.
The judge in the Bragg case should be fired. Witness after witness testifying on irrelevant issues. The prosecution failing to actually state a crime that Trump committed. Blocking Trump from having a witness with actual evidence that relates to this matter. This is nothing more than an attempt to destroy Trump's character, oh yeah, and to keep him from campaigning.

Reactions: RussellCasse
yawzzza.

The Biden administration is now under investigation for ELECTION INTERFERENCE based on new evidence of illegal coordination between the Dept. of Justice and political prosecutors bringing charges against former President Donald Trump.The DOJ has been instructed to hand over "activity and/or communications between Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg, New York Attorney General Letitia James, Special Prosecutor Jack Smith or Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis related to the investigation or prosecution" of the former president in FOIA demands from
@AGAndrewBailey
."I am demanding the DOJ turn over communications relating to the illicit prosecutions of President Trump," AG Bailey announced."This includes communications between the DOJ and Manhattan DA Alvin Bragg, New York AG Leticia James, and Fulton County DA Fani Willis.""Thanks to evidence that has come to light, my office has reason to believe Biden’s corrupt Department of Justice is the headquarters of the illicit prosecutions against President Trump," he added.There is evidence D. A. Alvin Bragg and D.A. Fani Willis, in addition to Special Counsel Jack Smith in both the classified documents case and the J6 case, have "selectively and vindictively" prosecuted cases against former President Donald Trump.The Biden regime is carrying out the most blatant election interference campaign in the history of the country against the leading presidential candidate.This must be stopped if Americans seek to live in a free country ever again.

Thank God we kept Mike around. I mean, if Dems were in charge they wouldn’t defund the special counsel either.

But hey, I am sure Mike will help come election time…

Reactions: fatman76
Catturd is WRONG. The case is not over. Whether or Not Trump had sex with Daniels is actually meaningless in this trial. HER whole testimony was IRRELAVENT and was only put forth to try and damage Trump's character. THIS might become the first time ever that a defendant is found guilty and the prosecution never even tells us, the Court or the jury, what crime was committed.

Catturd is WRONG. The case is not over. Whether or Not Trump had sex with Daniels is actually meaningless in this trial. HER whole testimony was IRRELAVENT and was only put forth to try and damage Trump's character. THIS might become the first time ever that a defendant is found guilty and the prosecution never even tells us, the Court or the jury, what crime was committed.
Catturd2 didn't say it was over, he said it was a joke.

But they never had sex is the point - she's a money grubbing video prostitute who will say anything for money.

The judge in the Bragg case should be fired. Witness after witness testifying on irrelevant issues. The prosecution failing to actually state a crime that Trump committed. Blocking Trump from having a witness with actual evidence that relates to this matter. This is nothing more than an attempt to destroy Trump's character, oh yeah, and to keep him from campaigning.
The crime was stated but it wasn't proven...yet.

She signed two letters saying it didn't.

Are you calling her a liar?
She was under a NDA. She was forced to say that AND....

Do you think people just admit affairs? do you know anything about affairs? I have a friend that was cheating on wife for like 10 years, he claimed that he never touched that girl UNTIL that girl got pregnant by him :oops:.

As Shaggy said "It wasn't me". "She had me camera, It wasn't me".

To have an affair you HAVE to lie. DUH!

Do you think people just admit affairs? do you know anything about affairs? I have a friend that was cheating on wife for like 10 years, he claimed that he never touched that girl UNTIL that girl got pregnant by him :oops:.

It seems you don't know what a NDA is. It's Non Disclosure Agreement. It means you agree to not discuss it period. Nobody made her lie, one way or the other. 😂

It seems you don't know what a NDA is. It's Non Disclosure Agreement. It means you agree to not discuss it period. Nobody made her lie, one way or the other. 😂
I disagree. She was asked and she lied. Cheaters and people who have an affair will always lie. Trump still claims that never had sex with the other girl. Trump also lied about his affair to Tiffany mom, until after his divorce was final.

I can't believe that you think that people are honest about sexual encounters when asked, shit even single people lie about whom they had sex with for YEARS.

Meek is still denying his encounter with Puff 🤣.

At the same time, this is what it takes to be in the Trump cult. He is always prefect.

• Haha
Reactions: nail1988
I disagree. She was asked and she lied. Cheaters and people who have an affair will always lie. Trump still claims that never had sex with the other girl. Trump also lied about his affair to Tiffany mom, until after his divorce was final.

I can't believe that you think that people are honest about sexual encounters when asked, shit even single people lie about whom they had sex with for YEARS.

Meek is still denying his encounter with Puff 🤣.

At the same time, this is what it takes to be in the Trump cult. He is always prefect.
😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

Kalim playing pigeon chess..............

0aa7d86c-663d-490e-a679-1841dc5312b4_text.gif

So anyone who denies an affair - by your logic - is automatically having an affair? You're gonna make people who lie to leverage, like Stormy Daniels, alot of money.

1) NDA = Non-disclosure agreement. That means you don't talk about it. You don't issue statements at all. She did not HAVE to do anything. All she had to do was not discuss the matter at all.
2) Her first denial of the incident happened in 2011, long before the 2016 NDA.

And none of that matters - here is Cohen, through his counsel, admitting Trump knew nothing about the payment...which renders the entire case pointless. Remember - Bragg has to PROVE that Trump was interfering with an election. How does that work if he had no knowledge of the payment? Keep your eye on the ball and stop believing lying video prostitutes who stated under oath she hates the defendant.

Here she mentions how far back her denials of the affair go - this isn't a dude running around behind his wife's back, both parties said nothing ever happened UNTIL she figured out she could make a buck with the lie.

So anyone who denies an affair - by your logic - is automatically having an affair? You're gonna make people who lie to leverage, like Stormy Daniels, alot of money.

1) NDA = Non-disclosure agreement. That means you don't talk about it. You don't issue statements at all. She did not HAVE to do anything. All she had to do was not discuss the matter at all.

And none of that matters - here is Cohen, through his counsel, admitting Trump knew nothing about the payment...which renders the entire case pointless. Remember - Bragg has to PROVE that Trump was interfering with an election. How does that work if he had no knowledge of the payment? Keep your eye on the ball and stop believing lying video prostitutes who stated under oath she hates the defendant.

Here she mentions how far back her denials of the affair go - this isn't a dude running around behind his wife's back, both parties said nothing ever happened UNTIL she figured out she could make a buck with the lie.

They are so emotionally driven that they cannot use logic. The audacity to project their own cultism onto others is quite comical.

Ok, you believe that everyone that cheats or have sex with someone will just admit it easily and freely, everyone is an open book. I can't change your opinion on that. In my life experience, denial is what I would expect in that situation. Her behavior and actions on this falls in line with what I would expect from some hiding their sexual encounters. I had sex with a certain fat girl in high school and I still deny it to my friends lol...like I said life experiences dictates what you will believe.

So I am over this part of it. I 1000% believe he had sex with her and you don't. Got it.

Trump admitted that he repaid him the money and knew later that it was for Stormy. As I stated before, they need to prove that he knew. That will be the tough part. The are trying to take the mob boss approach with him. A mob boss doesn't actually sell the drugs or perform the killings. I agree that it will be tough. Glad I am not on the jury.

Ok, you believe that everyone that cheats or have sex with someone will just admit it easily and freely, everyone is an open book. I can't change your opinion on that. In my life experience, denial is what I would expect in that situation. Her behavior and actions on this falls in line with what I would expect from some hiding their sexual encounters. I had sex with a certain fat girl in high school and I still deny it to my friends lol...like I said life experiences dictates what you will believe.

So I am over this part of it. I 1000% believe he had sex with her and you don't. Got it.

Trump admitted that he repaid him the money and knew later that it was for Stormy. As I stated before, they need to prove that he knew. That will be the tough part. The are trying to take the mob boss approach with him. A mob boss doesn't actually sell the drugs or perform the killings. I agree that it will be tough. Glad I am not on the jury.
1) You’re making arguments I didn’t make. Of course people who have affairs or step out often lie, but that doesn’t mean they ALWAYS do. If a lady you met at a golf tournament accused you of sleeping with her and didn’t, what would you say?
And her story has changed a ton over the years - a sure sign to me that she is FOS.
2) Fat girls need love too, and there’s more of them to love.
3) You’re wrong. Whether he knew or not is not the key issue. They have to prove WHY he did it. They have to prove it was to interfere with an election and not to protect his marriage. If he didn’t even know about it that ends the debate.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT