ADVERTISEMENT

Visitor Notes from January 14th, 2023

JasonHigdon

Bull Gator
Staff
Nov 5, 2021
Will continue to add notes throughout the day...........

Ahman Covington S 6-foot-2, 200-Pounds Starke (FL) Bradford (PWO 2023)

"The visit was amazing I loved everything about it I think my brothers and mother enjoyed everything about the visit and the staff, the staff was great towards me I had a chance to have a great sit down conversation with Coach Napier mainly we talked about how I’m going to fit into the program and things in that matter I’m lookin forward to getting Straight to work and I think after today I’m going to shut down my recruitment and im locked in with the Home team"

OL Lands Offer

He is very fired up about this offer

"Coach Napier, Coach Sale, and Coach Stapleton tell me about my offer. My family supports me in everything that I do and was very excited. Not only the brand new facilities, but the genuine connections the coaches made with my family and I are what impressed me the most."

"The entire coaching staff is made up of kind, genuine and caring people who want to see you succeed in the best way possible."

"I am a Smash Mouth football player who loves to drive and finish defenseive lineman and linebackers. I am extremely aggressive, but stay patient in passpast protection. I play with a lot of effort and put my heart into every play. I’ve play left tackle for my high school team, but know and trust that my skill set will translate along the offensive line."

Timothy MarshallJR CB 6-foot-2, 180-Pounds St. Petersburg FL Northeast

"Todays visit was great. I went with my mother and we had a wonderful experience. The Coaching staff works together as a unit so it’s great to see their team work as well as knowing they are individuals that the players can rely on. We talked collectively about the academic programs for the players as a whole as well as football fundamentals. There’s no telling what the future holds but me and the coaches will definitely be in touch and hopefully I will be back one day."

"I have a great relationship with the coaches. With them keeping in touch with me throughout my rehab process after tearing my ACL months back is definitely a plus!"

Anthony Carrie RB Tampa (FL) Carrollwood Day

AC is at the top of the RB Big Board and Has Talent to Burn.
"On the visit I had a great time spending time with coach Williams, Coach Juluuke and coach Napier as well as Katie . The visit was cool and I felt comfortable around everyone."

"I talked to them about personal life , my recruiting process, why I'm a priority and some things that are important to me as far as choosing a school."

"Gators are big for me right now but I will be at penn state next we."

Jake Guarnera OL 6-foot-4, 275-Pounds Ponte Vedra (FL) 2024

"My Uncle and Grandpa. We started in the film room 1 on 1 with coach sale for about 45 minutes, then we got a staff intro and toured the facilities. Then the offensive staff went over schemes and plays they run. After that I had a meeting with Coach Napier, then headed to lunch. We finished with a campus tour and photoshoot."

"Coach Sale and Napier see me as an interior lineman. They are focused on becoming a OL/DL trench school that dominates in the trenches."

"They are a great school that I will still be looking to build a relationship with."

Kendall Jackson DE Gainesville (FL) Buchholz

"I was with my Mom and lil brother for the visit. The visit was good! We took a tour of the facility and academic building for the football players. The message from Coach Napier and Coach Spencer was that I’m a priority and that they want me to pick UF not because it’s in my backyard but because I’ll be comfortable there. The best part of the day was when we did “our” position meetings and understanding how to truly breakdown film and learn you’re opponents tendencies and weaknesses. The coaching staff did a great job taking time to know their recruits and showing how college film studies go. Coach was telling me how I would a 9 or a 5 technique in their defense. Florida is still currently one of my top schools and as far as leaders goes I won’t be sharing that information. Next week I’ll be at the University of Texas for a UV."

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News