ADVERTISEMENT

Very good documentary Assault on democracy…

here is the iroonic part, charlie is right, conservatives dont act like this. Trumpers are the antithesis of conservative.

Reactions: emekz1
8bl8nc.jpg

• Angry
Reactions: nail1988
Well, considering that you defend her and Joe Tato every turn, makes that surprising ...
i defend big joe or point out when the economy is doing well?? LOL, think, dont let your emotions control you. Politics and reality, they are not the same thing. I didnt vote for joe or don. to me they are the same, worthless. But if we are measuring the stink on a turd, dons smells worse.

remember gov spending is taxation. nobody spent more than trump, nobody. all you faux cons need to stay away from the ballot box this year.

Reactions: emekz1
The Fedserection was born in Michigan in the Gretchen Wittmer Fednapping case. The same FBI leaders from Michigan were moved to the DC Field Office to run this scam. There were more than 200 FBI agents involved in the Federserection!

FACT!

I know why trump supporters behave the way they do. Iq is low, very low. Watch the documentary you have to get out of the echo chamber.
A candidate running for Sherif in Duval had just come back from private screening at Mar A Lago with DeSouza, Trump and 300 others, many in law enforcement. Caught him coming out of the pro shop at our CC. He said go watch it on the big screen while you can.

While neither my wife, myself or most of my golf buddies are supporting Trump, after watching the film it is hard to deny massive fraud in 6 states that determined the outcome.

You do not support Trump either. But I can tell by your condescending views, that would likely be the only thing we agree on other than supporting UF.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT