ADVERTISEMENT

Van Jefferson to UF

He's hired a lawyer to fight the standard transfer rule that requires sitting out a year. Hopefully, he can play next fall.

His dad is Shawn Jefferson. Former NFL WR & I believe currently coaches on the Dolphins.
When I saw on his profile he went to high school in Brentwood, TN I figured his family must have some money......because I believe that is like the richest zip code in the whole state.

He's hired a lawyer to fight the standard transfer rule that requires sitting out a year. Hopefully, he can play next fall.

I thought that stuff already got waived? He is probably better than most WRs we have on the roster now except for Cleveland.

"It just matters more" is sure true in the SEC. The classes Jefferson took (and I am not saying Jefferson could not have taken different classes and done well in them) at Ole Miss would not transfer for him to be accepted at Michigan but Florida has no problem getting him in. I hope the kid does well .

Be proud of your academics Florida, be very proud.

"It just matters more" is sure true in the SEC. The classes Jefferson took (and I am not saying Jefferson could not have taken different classes and done well in them) at Ole Miss would not transfer for him to be accepted at Michigan but Florida has no problem getting him in. I hope the kid does well .

Sound like he said no to Harbaugh's idea of a sleep over.

Jefferson can ball. I watched a lot of Ole Miss games because I was a big fan of Patterson and they might have had the best receivers in the country as a group. AJ Brown is another beast too.

Reactions: rdgtr

How many students at Michigan get to go to Rome? I'm sure Harbaugh is more than qualified to teach all of those young men about the Vatican and European culture . Not a perk for football recruits in the Big Ten, where it's all about the student.

Yeah, you guys are the picture of virtue. How many professors make one tenth of your football coach?

Congrats on making academic achievements a priority over athletics at Michigan ;)

Jefferson can ball. I watched a lot of Ole Miss games because I was a big fan of Patterson and they might have had the best receivers in the country as a group. AJ Brown is another beast too.
Correct. They had about 3-4 really good WRs.

Sorry for your case of red bottom. Hope this fantasy helps you sleep

Florida academics are, at a minimum, on par with Michigan. If you were as smart as you evidently think you are, you would know that.

Florida academics are, at a minimum, on par with Michigan. If you were as smart as you evidently think you are, you would know that.
Florida would rank fourth in the Big Ten in National Universities at 47. Michigan is 28th I believe, Northwestern ahead of them and Purdue is behind them.

I think what this Wolverine fan is spouting off about is us giving preferential treatment to our athletes as far as admissions and courseload.

Michigan pays their headcoach more money than anybody not named Jimbo Fisher or Nick Saban. They paid for their football team to go to Rome last year on a" educational visit". They are planning another huge trip this offseason on the public universities dime...... er uh boosters. If that is what putting academics ahead of athletics, I am related to King Louie the fourth and he is eating all of Santa's cookies.

Michigan fans take smug to the next level.

Reactions: NorthJerseyGator
Florida would rank fourth in the Big Ten in National Universities at 47. Michigan is 28th I believe, Northwestern ahead of them and Purdue is behind them.

I think what this Wolverine fan is spouting off about is us giving preferential treatment to our athletes as far as admissions and courseload.

Michigan pays their headcoach more money than anybody not named Jimbo Fisher or Nick Saban. They paid for their football team to go to Rome last year on a" educational visit". They are planning another huge trip this offseason on the public universities dime...... er uh boosters. If that is what putting academics ahead of athletics, I am related to King Louie the fourth and he is eating all of Santa's cookies.

28 and 47 are "on par". Both are top 50 and tier 1. The differences are minimal.

28 and 47 are "on par". Both are top 50 and tier 1. The differences are minimal.
I agree, the Michigan fan was saying we are unethical in how we allow athletes in that shouldn't or wouldn't get in at Michigan.

Right. Michigan doesn't offer perks or give athletes any preferential treatment. He was salty about losing Jefferson to us and decided to spout off. He won't be back most likely, unless we get another recruit they want.

I agree, the Michigan fan was saying we are unethical in how we allow athletes in that shouldn't or wouldn't get in at Michigan.

Right. Michigan doesn't offer perks or give athletes any preferential treatment. He was salty about losing Jefferson to us and decided to spout off. He won't be back most likely, unless we get another recruit they want.

Harbaugh has run into the fact that his sleepovers and antics are no longer covering up his 4 loss seasons and yearly losses to MSU and OSU or the fact his offense makes the Wing-T look modern.

Recruiting against Urban and Franklin is tough on them. They wanted the entire Ole Piss roster. NFL staff, the recruiting is getting old for them.

We're actually 42 instead of 47, but who's looking.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT