ADVERTISEMENT

Utah AD…

Buje

Swamp Thing
Gold Member
Nov 29, 2021
We had seats in section 4, in the SW end zone directly above the boxes/suites. Amazing seats, and we’re the first row. It was an Utah section but Utah fans around us were nice and cordial.

After the Utah td, someone working for Utah ticket office comes up and says “hey i am here to ask you to move.” I am confused bc i don’t have any booze on me (heard not to and didn’t wanna risk it over one jack Daniels), am not doing anything wrong. He agrees and says “the person who owns that suite is the AD for Utah and doesn’t like it when opposing schools sit above his suite. Would you consider moving?”

I looked at him, almost in disbelief. Someone who is in that position really is going to ask a visiting fan to move? I told the ticket guy, who definitely didn’t wanna be there asking bc he said it’s BS, “hey i got an idea. If he wants us to move so badly, have him walk out of his suite and ask me himself..,then we will consider it.” He didn’t return…like 5 diff Utah people came to us and said how jacked up it was, and that they would back us up, as we weren’t causing any problems. So that was nice as the older Utah fans seemed to be really nice and welcoming and glad we were there.

Man, how badly I wanted us to win so i could have heckled that AD and ruined his field trip. We all have diff opinions on our leadership, but i couldn’t imagine How embarrassed I’d be if Strickland pulled this at our home games.

Irony is remember last year Utah's plane broke down and we helped them with logistics and such at the hotel so they weren’t stuck on the tarmac?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News