ADVERTISEMENT

US media. Enemy of the People.

I love everything Trump did as President...but his #1 accomplishment to ME is that he has exposed so much of this stuff that has been going on forever...that not many knew about. I hope when he wins this time he cleans up the 3 letter agencies (ALL of the many that now are political arms of the democrats).

I bet Fox NEWS ALERT Jaqui Heinrich will squeeze the truth out of this story when she finds out.

Jacqui-Heinrich-1-768x576.jpg

• Love
Reactions: fatman76
So FJB told a lie the other day...and used dead French president Mitterrand, instead of Macron in the story. Pretty telling...HOWEVER yesterday, he told the SAME story(believe it or not THREE times in different settings)(and WHY did his team not correct him...hmmmmm) and used Helmut Kohl...ANOTHER dead for a long time former German leader!! HE HAS BEEN TOAST for 5 years, and seeing this..I do not see how he makes it to the finish line. Especially looking at how poor he is poling.

And that took some doing! 😂 (FDR, LBJ, Carter, Obama) FTR, Carter was a good man, just a horrible president.
I am not a fan of Carter. Nice guys finish last, because I remember all too well coming home one night and finding out people from the base where I live died in the attempt to rescue our hostages. He was a TOTAL F.U. And he was SO WEAK he let college kids and a weak Country hold US hostage for 444 days. I just cannot muser ANY good will towards this cat...not to mention he RUINED our economy..and told everyone to turn their thermostats up warmer in the summer to fix the energy crisis. Just another idiot lefty in my book.

So FJB told a lie the other day...and used dead French president Mitterrand, instead of Macron in the story. Pretty telling...HOWEVER yesterday, he told the SAME story(believe it or not THREE times in different settings)(and WHY did his team not correct him...hmmmmm) and used Helmut Kohl...ANOTHER dead for a long time former German leader!! HE HAS BEEN TOAST for 5 years, and seeing this..I do not see how he makes it to the finish line. Especially looking at how poor he is poling.
I'm only surprised that Biden doesn't think that Charles de Gaulle is still alive.

The sycophantic RAT 🐀 media coming unhinged over Joey

That’s hilarious. They are actually trying to say him not remembering when his son died, or when he took office and his term is up….are normal. The left must really be stupid. I know, I know…that’s not a revelation. I wonder if Kalim buys this nonsense.

• Haha
Reactions: nail1988
we've been over this.
Over what? we discussed that a man that jerked off on a work meeting must never be on TV again but an adjudicated rapist can? We discussed which one can and can not be forgave?

My point is, Trump supporters should never ever criticize someone conduct. Never ever. Y'all lost that moral high ground.

Over what? we discussed that a man that jerked off on a work meeting must never be on TV again but an adjudicated rapist can? We discussed which one can and can not be forgave?

My point is, Trump supporters should never ever criticize someone conduct. Never ever. Y'all lost that moral high ground.
First of all what the actual eff is an adjudicated rapist?

Second. Rape is a capital felony and in most states requires a unanimous jury to return a verdict of guilty with the standard being beyond a reasonable doubt.

Being found liable for damages in civil court means a jury has returned a verdict based on a preponderance of evidence that 51 percent of the evidence indicates the event most likely occurred.

First of all what the actual eff is an adjudicated rapist?

Second. Rape is a capital felony and in most states requires a unanimous jury to return a verdict of guilty with the standard being beyond a reasonable doubt.

Being found liable for damages in civil court means a jury has returned a verdict based on a preponderance of evidence that 51 percent of the evidence indicates the event most likely occurred.
Adjudicated - make a formal judgment or decision about a problem or disputed matter.

Judge clarified that it was rape - Mr. Trump “raped” her as many people commonly understand the word “rape.” Indeed, as the evidence at trial recounted below makes clear, the jury found that Mr. Trump in fact did exactly that.

That's how you get adjudicated rapist. Words matter, so my words are correct?

The verdict was also unanimous.

Adjudicated - make a formal judgment or decision about a problem or disputed matter.

Judge clarified that it was rape - Mr. Trump “raped” her as many people commonly understand the word “rape.” Indeed, as the evidence at trial recounted below makes clear, the jury found that Mr. Trump in fact did exactly that.

That's how you get adjudicated rapist. Words matter, so my words are correct?

The verdict was also unanimous.

Words do matter. That's why no where in Trumps criminal record will you find a felony conviction for rape.

The standard for preponderance of evidence is 51 percent of the evidence is believed to be true.

But by all means, keep striking that deceased equine.

p. s. OJ Simpson was found liable for the deaths of Nicole Brown Simpson and Ron Goldman but guess what, he's not a murderer because he was found not guilty on both criminal charges.

Last edited:
Reactions: RussellCasse
Words do matter. That's why no where in Trumps criminal record will you find a felony conviction for rape.

The standard for preponderance of evidence is 51 percent of the evidence is believed to be true.

If you were around pharmaceutical drugs all day you might have difficulty with comprehension as well. 😉

💊

Reactions: nail1988

p. s. OJ Simpson was found liable for the deaths of Nicole Brown Simpson and Ron Goldman but guess what, he's not a murderer because he was found not guilty on both criminal charges.
It was wrongful death claim for OJ. Not the same as murder.

• Haha
Reactions: LordofallSocks

And democrats should NEVER EVER criticize someone's conduct either. Lyndon Johnson, Roosevelt, JFK, Clinton, Biden, Al Franken, John Conyers, etc. It seems you are trying to take the moral high ground by making this proclamation. Neither political party has a clean slate on morality.

Reactions: RussellCasse
And democrats should NEVER EVER criticize someone's conduct either. Lyndon Johnson, Roosevelt, JFK, Clinton, Biden, Al Franken, John Conyers, etc. It seems you are trying to take the moral high ground by making this proclamation. Neither political party has a clean slate on morality.
Guess we can all shut up on judging people morally, huh?

lets not forget Gart Hart pants and Teddy Pig Kennedy

9450079.png

684cbcb2c957336a70396c3578107f5c

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT