ADVERTISEMENT

Urban Meyer - Serious Health Issue Since 1998

People who love to hate him will blow this off as no big deal or a fraud.

Ever since the Smith story broke, sadgator has viewed Urban in a different light...

But nobody can deny that the dude has significant health issues...and perhaps some mental health issues as well....

These things are real and serious, and the primary reason he left Florida.

There had to be something wrong with him to leave UF like he did. I guess he thought we wouldn’t understand his issue and he thought we would have went off if he came out with this issues after the 2009 season fallout. I will say I have spine issues from C2 to S1 all the way down all from an injury in the Army. Those issues does some weird things to my body, one sec I’m fine the next minute my muscles will tighten up between shoulder blades and squeeze on blood vessels causing my heart rate to shoot up. The brain controls everything in the body and when it or it’s nerves are effected it’s horrible!!!

Ever since the Smith story broke, sadgator has viewed Urban in a different light...

But nobody can deny that the dude has significant health issues...and perhaps some mental health issues as well....

SadGator being a physician I would agree only with your mental health diagnosis. He left Florida because he had sex with a coed. And that’s not Urban legend?

Convenient excuse.

How that's so insane to even believe is beyond me.

His health issues were weird but seemed legit...got his shot at OSU later and took it...glad he came to UF...they were great times. Guy might have some issues but he's 1 hell of a coach...Percy and others had issues too, and real Gator fans cant say you hadn't wish the guy played in the Swamp...it was magic and I loved ever minute of it.

Reactions: sadgator
The guy has health issues probably most of it brought on by his anxiety. I also believe he has mental issues as well.

He’s one of the GOAT college coaches but he can’t keep it together long before he starts to have health/mental breakdowns. He likely doesn’t have much time left at Ohio State either and then he will take a year off and possibly show back up somewhere else.

sadgator could see him calling it a day and coaching at a lower or high school level or consulting after this season.

He has nothing left to prove and all the cash he would ever need...

It would serve him well to do some volunteer hours at a battered women’s shelter. Maybe he can do some good in the world, gain some needed perspective, and even rehab his image a bit in the process.

sadgator is dead serious.

SadGator being a physician I would agree only with your mental health diagnosis. He left Florida because he had sex with a coed. And that’s not Urban legend?
It could be true, and I can't argue that but just imagining the perfectionist that Urban is...it is odd hard to imagine him participating in casual sex.

Are the bed sheets folded properly? Are all pillows in place? Did you shower within the next past 20 minutes? Are comdoms set into place? Is the lingerie ironed out? We must do the presex walk through at 1 minute before the midnight hour. If you become too slutty or freaky I'll make you room with Tim Tebow the Virgin.

I can definitely see him using the health as an "out" but that's what bad health does to you. It beats you down over time - or it can. I have chronic pain (t-12 paraplegic) and your mental health definitely can make you think "crazy" from time to time - and can last a while. In that way it wasn't an excuse at all.

This isn't an either/or situation - I do think he both had bad health, and looked for a way to get out of the job. It makes sense to me - take a year off...everything is better and OSU is on the phone. Time to coach again now that the problems are "fixed".

Reactions: GatorNation79
It could be true, and I can't argue that but just imagining the perfectionist that Urban is...it is odd hard to imagine him participating in casual sex.

Are the bed sheets folded properly? Are all pillows in place? Did you shower within the next past 20 minutes? Are comdoms set into place? Is the lingerie ironed out? We must do the presex walk through at 1 minute before the midnight hour. If you become too slutty or freaky I'll make you room with Tim Tebow the Virgin.

LMAO

Reactions: TennesseeGator
He was a good coach and had his problems just like anyone else does. At the end of the day, he’s just a man. I think some of his players behavior off the field and the strains of his own demands sent him and his family over the edge in Gainesville. It was too much. Some people can ignore all of it...or as they say “compartmentalize” it. Saban seems like he can.
It looks like OSU might be working with him and his agent to wrap things up, and him to move on after this year.
I hope he finds peace..
If he goes to take the Browns job, heaven help him.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT