ADVERTISEMENT

UPDATED BY REQUEST OF Luvs: NEW VIDEO and GOFUNDME link, Officer Nick Risner, EOW 10/2/21

gator1776

Ring of Honor
Gold Member
Jan 19, 2011
Officer Nick Risner was a K9 officer in @luvsthegators home town. He was a close friend of @luvsthegators , more like a brother, and he also had a special relationship with @luvsthegators daughter. Any of y'all that really know luvs knows he has a huge heart and is a great man. Well, his daughter is just like her dad. She befriended Officer Nick Risner and his K9 partner and started a fund raiser to buy body armor for Nick's K9 partner about a year ago. They all formed a very special bond. When officer Nick Risner was killed in the line of duty last week he left behind his own family and his adopted family, all of whom are grieving deeply. They are heart broken and this is why he is leaving the board, he needs time to heal. Our friend Luvs lost a brother and his daughter lost a hero. And we all lost a good man.

This is a video tribute that was made for Officer Nick Risner. Luvs asked me to share it with the members of this board to honor his "brother" and inspire us through the example of the life he lived.

I will add the catholic prayer for the faithful departed I've had to post way to much lately: Eternal rest grant unto them, O Lord, and let perpetual light shine upon them. May their souls and the souls of all the faithful departed, through the mercy of God, rest in peace. Amen.

That is Nick‘s K9 partner Wiske in the videos.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News