ADVERTISEMENT

*UPDATE* Ashley Biden Diary CONFIRMED!!!

So is the whole thing available online yet or not cuz there's people right now claiming the shower part has not been authenticated even though it says right in the letter that people are using her words out of context.

Goal post moving at its finest.

Let's finish this, release the whole thing once there's a conviction.

FOIA the entire thing.

Last edited:
So is the whole thing available online yet ate not cuz there's people right now claiming the shower part has not been authenticated even though it says right in the letter that people are using her words out of context.

Goal post moving at its finest.

Let's finish this, release the whole thing once there's a conviction.

FOIA the entire thing.
I'm not sure what context could fix her direct quote from the diary. It's pretty clear...

Reactions: RussellCasse
Well since the FBI raids journalists who have possession of it, I doubt a FOIA would be honored.

Apparently the President raping his daughter is a State Secret, even though we all already know.
giphy.gif

Well since the FBI raids journalists who have possession of it, I doubt a FOIA would be honored.

Apparently the President raping his daughter is a State Secret, even though we all already know.
Its public record once there's a conviction unless the judge seals it or its being used to prosecute another case.

Honestly, it’s quite gross that you won’t speak out against Joes incest/pedophilia against his own child now that we KNOW, and snopes confirms that it’s true. SNOPES for crying out loud.

Shame on you for putting politics above kids.
Ashley Biden is out trending the next most popular topic on X 10:1.

Biden can't hide from this...even if Kal can.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT