ADVERTISEMENT

UGA...

didn't waste anytime to start thumping Arkansas in the first quarter. They keep playing like this and they will snap that 40 year drought. They look awfully good.
I think we learned a lot about where Arkansas really is, and also about the state of Texas football, in that quarter. And yes, UGa looks really good, but Arky is showing what overachieving three stars looks like against a top team in their home stadium.

Reactions: KingofHedgehogs
They remind me of those Bama teams from a few years back but they are at least pushing for a passing game this season. I wish they had caught Ole Miss this season to see what the defense looked like then.

Arky is down their QB, and that limits what they can do more than uga. However, without him, this is no more impressive than usce. Still no idea if they’re any good. I am feeling good about our chances though. We’re much better on offense than anyone they’re played so far.

Edit: Didn’t realize arky had their starter. Still, having four weeks of cupcakes to prepare probably helped

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: GADAWGinIraq
Arky is down their QB, and that limits what they can do more than uga. However, without him, this is no more impressive than usce. Still no idea if they’re any good. I am feeling good about our chances though. We’re much better on offense than anyone they’re played so far.

Arkansas starting QB is playing.

Georgia is playing with their #2 QB today and look much more physical than an Arkansas team that manhandled TAM. I'm a lifelong Georgia hater, but they look like the best team in the country so far this year. Their defense is legit.

UGA is very good. I'm not saying unbeatable but their defense is shutting people down. Still a lot of game but 24-ZERO is damn impressive. Arkansas can't sustain a drive.

To what Lizardgrad89 said.....I agree. A lot of people assumed Texas A&M was good this year based on last year. However, looking at who they played besides Arkansas......

Kent State
New Mexico
Colorado (beat them 10-7)

Colorado is 1-3 and got the brakes beaten off them twice by Minnesota and ASU.

Texas looks better but I still got them for 5 losses.

Arkys is playing, ours is not. So now Arky is Sakerlina?

Arkansas starting QB is playing.
He’s hurt, though, right? I remember a time when a heisman winner played uga and it limited him quite a bit and they were able to fluke out a win. I think the qb’s name was t-bone or something,

Last edited:
Arkys is playing, ours is not. So now Arky is Sakerlina?
What they mean is Arky's starting QB isn't playing today. JT is only being held out because Beaver is terrified that Florida is going to wipe the floor with him a second year in a row and that he'll be tar and feathered after botching the QB lineup 2 years in a row in Athens.

Simply put Beaver is scared.

What they mean is Arky's starting QB isn't playing today. JT is only being held out because Beaver is terrified that Florida is going to wipe the floor with him a second year in a row and that he'll be tar and feathered after botching the QB lineup 2 years in a row in Athens.

Simply put Beaver is scared.
Arkys QB is playing, JT didn’t play against UF last year. But go on…

More importantly, we had a few defensive guys out last year in JAX, including our Captain (LeCounte) and big Jordan Davis.
We will see what happens but our offense last season could score on anyone with that passing attack. Makes even real good defenses look pedestrian.

We will see what happens but our offense last season could score on anyone with that passing attack. Makes even real good defenses look pedestrian.
Our QB also got a separated shoulder 5 minutes into the game. You did what you should have done under those circumstances.

Reactions: GwinnettDawg
More importantly, we had a few defensive guys out last year in JAX, including our Captain (LeCounte) and big Jordan Davis.
Yeah. Uga was the only team affected by injuries. Come on, man! If you start that stuff then you open any win you have to that kind of criticism too. You played who you had and we played who we had and we beat the brakes off of you. There was no 16 point player on your team, and we did lose quite possibly the best TE ever to a targeting call in a game where he was destroying you, so can I say that we would have won by 30 if Pitts hadnt gone out? It’s not a good look, man! Don’t be a nole about it!

Yeah. Uga was the only team affected by injuries. Come on, man! If you start that stuff then you open any win you have to that kind of criticism too. You played who you had and we played who we had and we beat the brakes off of you. There was no 16 point player on your team, and we did lose quite possibly the best TE ever to a targeting call in a game where he was destroying you, so can I say that we would have won by 30 if Pitts hadnt gone out? It’s not a good look, man! Don’t be a nole about it!
I said you guys did what you should have done. Also came on this board to congratulate you after the game last year.

Didn't we lose some key players against Georgia back in 2019? Like Jon Greenard?

Not sure why we are talking about last year.

Arky QB got hurt last week and doubt he's at 100%. Wouldn't have mattered. Arky has been fairly one dimensional all season. Dawg D line is best I've seen in the nation. #99 ran down backs and the QB fairly easily. Dawgs won that game easily with basically no threat of a pass. But this is kirby, and he will shit the bed once or twice this season.

Arky QB got hurt last week and doubt he's at 100%. Wouldn't have mattered. Arky has been fairly one dimensional all season. Dawg D line is best I've seen in the nation. #99 ran down backs and the QB fairly easily. Dawgs won that game easily with basically no threat of a pass. But this is kirby, and he will shit the bed once or twice this season.
1. Not this year.
2. What program doesn't shit the bed every year outside of Bama?

Reactions: Uniformed_ReRe
It’s not Kirby. Richt did it all the time. It’s The Georgia Way. And by Georgia I mean the whole damn state.

I said you guys did what you should have done. Also came on this board to congratulate you after the game last year.
I know. I actually think you’re a good sport and a good member of the board. I just think you’re too good to go that route

1. Not this year.
2. What program doesn't shit the bed every year outside of Bama?
His best season in 5 is a still a 2 loss season. With the talent he's been stockpiling you would have thought it would be better than that. His recruiting has been on par and even some cases better than Bama. Lot's of football left. We've been hearing this natty story from the dawg fans for the last 4 years. I still remember when it was 3 in 4 years...

His best season in 5 is a still a 2 loss season. With the talent he's been stockpiling you would have thought it would be better than that. His recruiting has been on par and even some cases better than Bama. Lot's of football left. We've been hearing this natty story from the dawg fans for the last 4 years. I still remember when it was 3 in 4 years...
Was your best season last year? How many did you lose?

Last edited:
Condolences on the loss. I can imagine how I would feel if my favorite team had two losses just 5 games into the season.

Reactions: Dawgmaniac9
Was your best season last year? How many did you lose?
Georgia loses two games with a great recruiter. Florida loses four games with the QB magician/whisperer. Mullen can't recruit the most talent-rich state and he gets credit for it. Mullen supposedly does more with less, well I've yet to see it, and it's his own fault for having less. It's not like he's coaching in Idaho for Christ's sake

Reactions: Dawg Wood
LoL that second loss was in the national title game in a 13 win season but go on

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT