Lorendo Johnson CB Baylor
Romello Brinson WR Miami
JB Brown CB Bowling Green
Keyshawn Silver UNC
Logan Taylor VA
Lawrence Johnson DT Purdue
DJ Taylor Jr Saf/KR Ariz St Tampa FL
Xavier Weaver WR UCF

I hope we are watching a lot more than that. I wouldn't mind getting Weaver at WR though or Micah Mazzccua for the O line.

Jordan Domineck WDE Ark. Lakeland, FL
Tyler Fletcher LB Navy
Deuce Spurlock LB Navy
Micah Mazzccua IOL Baylor
Romello Brinson WR Miami
Keyshawn Silver UNC
Logan Taylor VA
Xavier Weaver WR UCF
I think Weaver is USF not UCF.

Aren’t they following that Eastern Michigan offensive tackle?

I would add John Campbell OT - Miami

Heard he was visiting UF soon, we had him in for an official and passed on him, we can be picky with lineman now. He's a true tackle though, would make a great (1st off the bench) time guy. Probably don't want him starting but playing snaps throughout the yr he provide great depth.

Reactions: gatorbuilderorlando
UK DT Justin Rogers has entered the portal,,,,,, big loss for us if he doesn't stay. Supposedly he's in the NIL market. He's from Michigan; a lot of speculation that's where he'll go, but also rumored to have interest from UT and Auburn.

Reactions: PacoGator19
Heard he was visiting UF soon, we had him in for an official and passed on him, we can be picky with lineman now. He's a true tackle though, would make a great (1st off the bench) time guy. Probably don't want him starting but playing snaps throughout the yr he provide great depth.
Be interesting to see where he goes. Bud Elliott said he is down to FSU, UF, Tennessee and somebody else (I think Southern Cal). He’s a good pass blocker but needs to improve on the run blocking.

Reactions: fsu939913
UK DT Justin Rogers has entered the portal,,,,,, big loss for us if he doesn't stay. Supposedly he's in the NIL market. He's from Michigan; a lot of speculation that's where he'll go, but also rumored to have interest from UT and Auburn.

What about that big tackle, Goodwin I think his name is? Is he in the portal? I heard he was going to but never saw it confirmed

What about that big tackle, Goodwin I think his name is? Is he in the portal? I heard he was going to but never saw it confirmed
He’s in as well but I thought I heard he is fat and out of shape and a bit on the lazy side

He’s in as well but I thought I heard he is fat and out of shape and a bit on the lazy side
Yes, he's in the portal. Haven't heard much about him in the past week or so, but scuttlebutt on the UK board seems to think he'll go to Louisville if he doesn't stay with us.

Reactions: fsu939913
Jordan Burch DL USCe enters portal. Former 5*. Heavy interest by the Gators. And, Gilber Edmond his Edge teammate visiting this weekend from Ft Pierce FL. Why not UF for both?

Deuce Spurlock LB Michigan in Portal, also will be in Gainesville on official this weekend.

Last edited:
Jordan Burch DL USCe enters portal. Former 5*. Heavy interest by the Gators. And, Gilber Edmond his Edge teammate visiting this weekend from Ft Pierce FL. Why not UF for both?

Deuce Spurlock LB Michigan in Portal, also will be in Gainesville on official this weekend.

Burch looks good in his highlights and he is 275 so you would think he would hold up against the run alright.

Jordan Domineck WDE Ark. Lakeland, FL
Tyler Fletcher LB Navy
Deuce Spurlock LB Navy
Micah Mazzccua IOL Baylor
Alfahiym Walcott Saf Baylor
Romello Brinson WR Miami
Keyshawn Silver UNC
Logan Taylor VA
Xavier Weaver WR USF
Jamari Thrash WR Ga State
Demarro Tolan LB LSU Dr Phillips HS
Justin Rogers DT UK
UK SS Kobi Albert (true FR) has entered the portal. It can down to UK and Auburn at the end of his recruitment

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT