ADVERTISEMENT

Uf/Arky game thread...

At least the defense is keeping it from turning into a blowout, despite probably being tired as hell from being on the field all day.

For perspective, the Orangemen are currently down 54-0 in Death Valley.
Just lose to NC State and get back to us.....

McElwain has gone full on Zook today. Same old shit expecting a different outcome. Game is lost and trots out the same quarterback who hasn't done crap all day long. WTF?

At least the defense is keeping it from turning into a blowout, despite probably being tired as hell from being on the field all day.

For perspective, the Orangemen are currently down 54-0 in Death Valley.

Defense got moved on early in the game also. I also think Arkansas is playing it kind of vanilla after that interception.

There really isn't any excuse to not try another QB. I get coaches like to be loyal to their guy but this isn't like last year where we literally had nobody else. And this isn't one game either in the 7 or now 8 games we've played Del Rio has been bad in 6 of em. At what point do you try something else? We're getting shut out by the 110th ranked defense. No words.

Reactions: seffnergator
"I just watched a man guilt tripped into marriage because his girlfriend is terminally ill with cancer."

Well that really puts a little football game in perspective. Thanks Debbie Downer...smdh

This is going to be MCE's angle post-game: Let's just all be thankful that our wives aren't terminally ill.

There really isn't any excuse to not try another QB. I get coaches like to be loyal to their guy but this isn't like last year where we literally had nobody else. And this isn't one game either in the 7 or now 8 games we've played Del Rio has been bad in 6 of em. At what point do you try something else? We're getting shut out by the 110th ranked defense. No words.

I'm telling you. He's one of these stubborn SOBs The more LDR sucks and the more fans call for change, the more he's going to dig his heels in.

Reactions: HardeeWildcatFan
LOL. A crossing route missed by like 5 yards. Del Rio is Driskel except in a 5'10 190 LB. frame with a 5.0 forty and a noodle arm.

Here is how far Florida is from competing at the top of the SEC...texas a&m scored 45 bama scored 49 auburn scored 56 on this team. Florida is lightyears away from where we want to be.

I lost a lot of faith in Mac tonight. Not going to another QB during this is just inexcusable. And not seeing the big picture makes it even worse. With the season on the line you at least give Appleby a look instead of letting one dude just self-destruct. If one of the freshmen ain't starting next week then I'll know LDR is the guy next year too at which point there just ain't a lot to look forward to.

I agree that Del Rio should have been benched, probably at half time, but surely by the 4th quarter when it became obvious we weren't going to win with him at the helm today. No mobility, weak arm, bad decision-making. He's digressing and another guy should get a chance.

Mac doesnt bring any attitude or toughness. Teams reflect their coaches and this team is gutless and soft. Nuss is a clown at best. This team will be nowhere near the top any time soon.

I lost a lot of faith in Mac tonight. Not going to another QB during this is just inexcusable. And not seeing the big picture makes it even worse. With the season on the line you at least give Appleby a look instead of letting one dude just self-destruct. If one of the freshmen ain't starting next week then I'll know LDR is the guy next year too at which point there just ain't a lot to look forward to.

it's over man, this staff needs to lose next week and the rest of the games and we have to make a change as soon as humanly possible, im done with this staff and will not support it for one second... this is exactly why i expected us to lose last week, ive never shit on my own team more than I have this year... this program is gonna be awful for years because of foley

Reactions: seffnergator
My call after watching all 4 of them play in the Spring game:

Early enrollee Trask as the starter.
LDR as his 'knowledgeable' backup.
Happy-by as the 3rd team scout team QB.
Interception machine Franks getting a much needed redshirt.

But then I'm not a multi-millionaire head coach, so I don't know chit, and oozzie-chit certainly doesn't know me, nor the dunny that it gets flushed down... :cool:

umad.gif

My call after watching all 4 of them play in the Spring game:

Early enrollee Trask as the starter.
LDR as his 'knowledgeable' backup.
Happy-by as the 3rd team scout team QB.
Interception machine Franks getting a much needed redshirt.

But then I'm not a multi-millionaire head coach, so I don't know chit, and oozzie-chit certainly doesn't know me, nor the dunny that it gets flushed down... :cool:

"Nor the dunny that it gets flushed down"? Very intelligent and well said.

So the guy who laughed at Georgia starting a true freshman, is now claiming UF should start a 2 star qb, whose only other offer was Houston Baptist? At least you got one thing correct: you don't know chit. For the first time ever, I agree with you 100%.

For the first time ever, I agree with you 100%.

Trask was a rivals 2 star. Then when UF offered him, he was instantly upgraded to a 3 star by merely accepting the offer. His HS coach said some pretty good stuff about him, and about why he was the backup, and about how much and when he played in their games. (go look it up twit)
Nuss said that he was as good as any 5 star QB that he'd scouted, (that would obviously include Eason) and so he brought him in to camps at UF. Mc got a good look at him and agreed with Nuss, making Trask a ship offer.

The only thing that scares me about your usual idiot rubber-dollie posts, is that you've agreed with me, about anything. o_O

BTW, I don't G-a-S what you do, or think, or run your idiot mouth about, you're a dead beat tennis-sea dolt after all. :p

Trask was a rivals 2 star. Then when UF offered him, he was instantly upgraded to a 3 star by merely accepting the offer. His HS coach said some pretty good stuff about him, and about why he was the backup, and about how much and when he played in their games. (go look it up twit)
Nuss said that he was as good as any 5 star QB that he'd scouted, (that would obviously include Eason) and so he brought him in to camps at UF. Mc got a good look at him and agreed with Nuss, making Trask a ship offer.

The only thing that scares me about your usual idiot rubber-dollie posts, is that you've agreed with me, about anything. o_O

BTW, I don't G-a-S what you do, or think, or run your idiot mouth about, you're a dead beat tennis-sea dolt after all. :p

So again, Nuss comparing to 5 stars means something?

Because considering the general opinion about Nuss, im not sure that line of thinking works.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT