ADVERTISEMENT

Tucker showing 6 Jan hoax

Says the guy defending a cop who's been convicted of murder

Your Christian faith comes shining thru...

Which convicted murderer cop am I defending again? Stop lying man. Be better.

Nice dodge btw...you were "outraged" over what happened to Capitol Police on January 6th. You have NF2G about what happens to cops any other day. You're a liar and a hypocrite.

Says the guy defending a cop who's been convicted of murder

Your Christian faith comes shining thru...
Says the guy who defends a POS who pointed a gun at a pregnant woman's stomach when he broke into her home.
Floyd didn't die with a knee on the back of his neck, he died after he swallowed every single dose of fentanyl. Get your facts straight.

It seems that God never liked George Floyd.

floydmural.jpg

Which convicted murderer cop am I defending again? Stop lying man. Be better.

OK...you obviously don't know that the protest that disgusts you so much was about the murder of George Floyd

Nice dodge btw...you were "outraged" over what happened to Capitol Police on January 6th. You have NF2G about what happens to cops any other day. You're a liar and a hypocrite.

First of all...take your own advice and stop lying man

When you can find me posting about anything other than bad cops let me know :rolleyes:

The biggest impediment to police reform is people like you

No one has the right to criticize any cop otherwise goons like you will cry that means you're a "cop hater" and "hates all cops"

Its such a stupid claim it isn't even worthy of a response

Reactions: DCandtheUTBand
Says the guy who defends a POS who pointed a gun at a pregnant woman's stomach when he broke into her home.

I defended a guy who pointed a gun at a pregnant woman's stomach?

You should not gobble up conservative social media fake news so readily...it makes you look less than impartial 🤣 and more like ignorant ass

https://www.factcheck.org/2020/06/meme-spreads-wrong-photo-details-in-floyd-criminal-case/

Meme Spreads Wrong Photo, Details in Floyd Criminal Case​

By Saranac Hale Spencer
Posted on June 17, 2020

Quick Take

A meme misrepresents a 2007 criminal case in Houston involving George Floyd. The meme distorts the details of Floyd’s case and includes a photo of a woman who was badly injured in an unrelated attack in Spain in 2018.

Floyd didn't die with a knee on the back of his neck, he died after he swallowed every single dose of fentanyl. Get your facts straight.

Another example of you getting the facts wrong

https://apnews.com/article/fact-check-george-floyd-kanye-west-police-397984860325

Experts: George Floyd died from knee to neck, not drug overdose​

By PHILIP MARCELO October 21, 2022

CLAIM: George Floyd died from a fentanyl overdose, not from the actions of arresting Minneapolis police officers.

AP’S ASSESSMENT: False. The county medical examiner’s office ruled Floyd’s death a homicide due to “cardiopulmonary arrest,” not an overdose, even though he had fentanyl and methamphetamine in his system. Medical experts at the murder trial for one of the former police officers involved also testified Floyd died of a lack of oxygen from being pinned to the pavement with a knee on his neck, not from drug use. A jury unanimously agreed, finding the former officer guilty of murder and manslaughter.

I don't know about God not liking George Floyd but I do know dirty cops sure didn't

Did you know this about George Floyd and his experience with law enforcement? I bet not.
But I'm sure no matter what you learn about facts here will in your mind justify killing him

Because your an idiot that defends cops at all costs, no matter what....even when the cop is the criminal

https://www.fox26houston.com/news/g...aced-ex-hpd-cop-should-be-pardoned-board-says

George Floyd's 2004 arrest by disgraced ex HPD cop should be pardoned, board says​

By Natalie Hee and Carolina Sanchez
Published October 4, 2021
Updated 10:40PM
Death of George Floyd
FOX 26 Houston

HOUSTON - More than a year after the death of George Floyd, the Texas Board of Pardons and Paroles has recommended that he receive a posthumous full pardon for a felony drug conviction 17 years ago.

On Monday, the Board voted 7-0 to recommend clemency for the 2004 conviction, for which the Houston-native served 10 months in jail.

The final say on the decision now rests in the hands of Governor Greg Abbott.

"I hope that politics doesn't get too much in the way of this because I know that people have a lot of feelings about who George Floyd was and how he died. But that doesn't have anything to do with the fact that he was railroaded by a corrupt police officer and that there wasn't any evidence that he committed this crime," said Allison Mathis, the Harris County Public Defender who submitted the application for a full pardon in April.

Mathis said the officer who arrested Floyd in 2004 fabricated evidence.

That officer was former Houston Police Officer Gerald Goines, who's now charged with murder in connection to the deadly narcotics raid on Harding Street in 2019.

"There's some evidence that that even may be a big part of the reason he decided to leave Texas was because he felt like he couldn't get a fair shot here and that he had been railroaded by police here," Mathis said.

His cousin, Tera Brown, says that arrest was one of the reasons Floyd moved to Minneapolis.

And if you want an update on the dirty cop who planted drugs on George Floyd...

He still hasn't gone to trial 4 years after his crimes...and no Greg Abbott hasn't granted clemency either

https://www.khou.com/article/news/c...date/285-05a4746b-a256-4331-86df-195714a2ff73

Judge denies motion to dismiss charges against former HPD officer Gerald Goines​

Goines is charged with murder and is accused of lying to secure a no-knock warrant that led to the deadly Harding Street raid in 2019.

https://abc13.com/george-floyd-texas-board-pardons-paroles-gerald-goines-gov-abbott/12232775/

George Floyd's 2004 drug arrest by disgraced HPD officer denied pardon, lawyer tells ABC13​

By Daniela Hurtado
Friday, September 16, 2022

HOUSTON, Texas (KTRK) -- George Floyd's recorded criminal past, including a drug arrest involving a Houston police officer who left the department in disgrace, remains intact for the foreseeable future.

While it seemed Floyd's family was poised to receive their loved one's clemency, it never came to be, at least sooner. A couple of months later, in December 2021, Floyd's name was not among the eight that Gov. Greg Abbott signed off on.

I defended a guy who pointed a gun at a pregnant woman's stomach?

You should not gobble up conservative social media fake news so readily...it makes you look less than impartial 🤣 and more like ignorant ass

https://www.factcheck.org/2020/06/meme-spreads-wrong-photo-details-in-floyd-criminal-case/

Meme Spreads Wrong Photo, Details in Floyd Criminal Case​

By Saranac Hale Spencer
Posted on June 17, 2020

Quick Take

A meme misrepresents a 2007 criminal case in Houston involving George Floyd. The meme distorts the details of Floyd’s case and includes a photo of a woman who was badly injured in an unrelated attack in Spain in 2018.

Another example of you getting the facts wrong

https://apnews.com/article/fact-check-george-floyd-kanye-west-police-397984860325

Experts: George Floyd died from knee to neck, not drug overdose​

By PHILIP MARCELO October 21, 2022

CLAIM: George Floyd died from a fentanyl overdose, not from the actions of arresting Minneapolis police officers.

AP’S ASSESSMENT: False. The county medical examiner’s office ruled Floyd’s death a homicide due to “cardiopulmonary arrest,” not an overdose, even though he had fentanyl and methamphetamine in his system. Medical experts at the murder trial for one of the former police officers involved also testified Floyd died of a lack of oxygen from being pinned to the pavement with a knee on his neck, not from drug use. A jury unanimously agreed, finding the former officer guilty of murder and manslaughter.

I don't know about God not liking George Floyd but I do know dirty cops sure didn't

Did you know this about George Floyd and his experience with law enforcement? I bet not.
But I'm sure no matter what you learn about facts here will in your mind justify killing him

Because your an idiot that defends cops at all costs, no matter what....even when the cop is the criminal

https://www.fox26houston.com/news/g...aced-ex-hpd-cop-should-be-pardoned-board-says

George Floyd's 2004 arrest by disgraced ex HPD cop should be pardoned, board says​

By Natalie Hee and Carolina Sanchez
Published October 4, 2021
Updated 10:40PM
Death of George Floyd
FOX 26 Houston

HOUSTON - More than a year after the death of George Floyd, the Texas Board of Pardons and Paroles has recommended that he receive a posthumous full pardon for a felony drug conviction 17 years ago.

On Monday, the Board voted 7-0 to recommend clemency for the 2004 conviction, for which the Houston-native served 10 months in jail.

The final say on the decision now rests in the hands of Governor Greg Abbott.

"I hope that politics doesn't get too much in the way of this because I know that people have a lot of feelings about who George Floyd was and how he died. But that doesn't have anything to do with the fact that he was railroaded by a corrupt police officer and that there wasn't any evidence that he committed this crime," said Allison Mathis, the Harris County Public Defender who submitted the application for a full pardon in April.

Mathis said the officer who arrested Floyd in 2004 fabricated evidence.

That officer was former Houston Police Officer Gerald Goines, who's now charged with murder in connection to the deadly narcotics raid on Harding Street in 2019.

"There's some evidence that that even may be a big part of the reason he decided to leave Texas was because he felt like he couldn't get a fair shot here and that he had been railroaded by police here," Mathis said.

His cousin, Tera Brown, says that arrest was one of the reasons Floyd moved to Minneapolis.
You choose to ignore the fact that Amy Klobuchar should have fired Derek Chauvin when he killed a Native American years before Floyd sucked down every ounce of Fentanyl he had to hide from the cops. Even if Chauvin wasn't at the scene, Floyd still would have been dead at that very spot, but keep defending a criminal like Floyd.

Reactions: DCandtheUTBand
And if you want an update on the dirty cop who planted drugs on George Floyd...

He still hasn't gone to trial 4 years after his crimes...and no Greg Abbott hasn't granted clemency either

https://www.khou.com/article/news/c...date/285-05a4746b-a256-4331-86df-195714a2ff73

Judge denies motion to dismiss charges against former HPD officer Gerald Goines​

Goines is charged with murder and is accused of lying to secure a no-knock warrant that led to the deadly Harding Street raid in 2019.

https://abc13.com/george-floyd-texas-board-pardons-paroles-gerald-goines-gov-abbott/12232775/

George Floyd's 2004 drug arrest by disgraced HPD officer denied pardon, lawyer tells ABC13​

By Daniela Hurtado
Friday, September 16, 2022

HOUSTON, Texas (KTRK) -- George Floyd's recorded criminal past, including a drug arrest involving a Houston police officer who left the department in disgrace, remains intact for the foreseeable future.

While it seemed Floyd's family was poised to receive their loved one's clemency, it never came to be, at least sooner. A couple of months later, in December 2021, Floyd's name was not among the eight that Gov. Greg Abbott signed off on.
bsmeter.gif

You choose to ignore the fact that Amy Klobuchar should have fired Derek Chauvin when he killed a Native American years before Floyd sucked down every ounce of Fentanyl he had to hide from the cops.

I'm choosing to ignore that Chauvin was a dirty cop? Are you brain damaged?

Just to get you up-to-speed...this WAS a discussion of the photo of the Lafayette Park protest
And the comment no one was prosecuted

That protest was about GEORGE FLOYD's murder and Chauvin was prosecuted for that

And you're babbling some nonsense about some other abuse Chauvin committed?
Or lying in the face of all facts that Floyd died from fentanyl?

Even if Chauvin wasn't at the scene, Floyd still would have been dead at that very spot, but keep defending a criminal like Floyd.

Uhhh. you got that wrong. Chauvin was the criminal and he was convicted.

But we know you're just too stupid to deal with reality...so keep on victim blaming

I'm choosing to ignore that Chauvin was a dirty cop? Are you brain damaged?

Just to get you up-to-speed...this WAS a discussion of the photo of the Lafayette Park protest
And the comment no one was prosecuted

That protest was about GEORGE FLOYD's murder and Chauvin was prosecuted for that

And you're babbling some nonsense about some other abuse Chauvin committed?
Or lying in the face of all facts that Floyd died from fentanyl?

Uhhh. you got that wrong. Chauvin was the criminal and he was convicted.

But we know you're just too stupid to deal with reality...so keep on victim blaming
The hard fact is he choked on his own fentanyl.

What does it feel like to be the dumbest trump troll in the room?
Uh, you're the one who's pathetic enough to start up 12 threads per day just for attention, because you get none of that in The Swamp. Same old story, your threads blow up in your face, you disappear for 2-3 months then come back here only to do the same thing. We all see you once again fade out of here soon, again.

Uh, you're the one who's pathetic enough to start up 12 threads per day just for attention, because you get none of that in The Swamp. Same old story, your threads blow up in your face, you disappear for 2-3 months then come back here only to do the same thing. We all see you once again fade out of here soon, again.

OMG you're like a fake news fountain... LOL

I've been told you can't start 12 threads a day by fresno...so please show me where I'm starting 12 threads a day :rolleyes:

Am I under a sentence to post here continuously every month?

TBH, most of what's posted here is kinda boring trump fan boy crap.

Since you're so interested in my whereabouts...
I took my last break during the signing period...nothing all that interesting was being posted here

OMG you're like a fake news fountain... LOL

I've been told you can't start 12 threads a day by fresno...so please show me where I'm starting 12 threads a day :rolleyes:

Am I under a sentence to post here continuously every month?

TBH, most of what's posted here is kinda boring trump fan boy crap.

Since you're so interested in my whereabouts...
I took my last break during the signing period...nothing all that interesting was being posted here
What's even more sad is you have just over 5,000 posts, about 4,900, at least, are here in the PF.

More FBI informants getting convicted in the hoax.

Damn, @fatman76 was right.

Based on the charges, they got convicted for what they did.

I am curious why they threw out the seditious conspiracy charges.

OK...you obviously don't know that the protest that disgusts you so much was about the murder of George Floyd

So you're referring to Chauvin...the guy who I immediately said should go to jail? When I say immediately, I mean the very moment I saw the video. I posted that on this board...IMMEDIATELY.

That's the murdering cop that I defended? 😂

And I defended him by saying that I didn't like violent protests?

You're freaking dumber than I thought. Do you ever forget to exhale?

So you're referring to Chauvin...the guy who I immediately said should go to jail? When I say immediately, I mean the very moment I saw the video. I posted that on this board...IMMEDIATELY.

That's the murdering cop that I defended? 😂

And I defended him by saying that I didn't like violent protests?

You're freaking dumber than I thought. Do you ever forget to exhale?
Is Gay Ray still mourning the fentanyl fatality? 😂

First of all...take your own advice and stop lying man

When you can find me posting about anything other than bad cops let me know :rolleyes:

The biggest impediment to police reform is people like you

No one has the right to criticize any cop otherwise goons like you will cry that means you're a "cop hater" and "hates all cops"

Its such a stupid claim it isn't even worthy of a response

I forgot to quote this moron for you guys as I promised.

Is Gay Ray still mourning the fentanyl fatality? 😂

More like mental (-ly retarded) gymnastics.

Because I opposed violent riots, that somehow meant that I defended Chauvin in that addled brain of his.

I've never known anyone who hates cops quite like this dude. If I cared about that at all, I'd probably just feel bad for him.

• Haha
Reactions: NavigatorII
Reactions: NavigatorII
I'm sure miss Williams was a very bad monkey. You don't think the Honorable Judge Jackson being an Obama appointee had anything to do with the length of sentence? Caveat being I don't know if District judges are federal or not.

She's a US District Judge so yes she is federal.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT