ADVERTISEMENT

Tucker Carlson and Fox News part ways

Tucker will be fine. Fox News will not be fine. Fox News only existed to set limits on what polite society would accept as far as right wing thought. In other words, its okay to like low taxes...its not okay to say democrats are bringing in 3rd world population water down the existing population. Fox News is part of the machine. Let it burn
Ah, you are one of those only pure breads can be real Americans. You make Tucker proud.

PBA’s are an abomination and any woman who agrees to that procedure is a twisted individual.
I do understand that they are exceedingly rare here in the US. I hope that’s true.
? PBAs? I got nothing. I googled and got Professional Bowlers Association? :oops:

Ah, you are one of those only pure breads can be real Americans. You make Tucker proud.
And wind him up, watch him go!! You never disappoint!

retard-retard-alert.gif

• Haha
Reactions: nail1988
No. Only Americans are Americans. People from Honduras who sneak over the border are not Americans. You figure out why its wrong for men with fake tits to give an 8 year old a lap dance yet? Perv

No. Only Americans are Americans. People from Honduras who sneak over the border are not Americans. You figure out why its wrong for men with fake tits to give an 8 year old a lap dance yet? Perv
Is that wrong? If someone had just let me know.

Hey, we haven’t heard much about Ray Epps from you since his interview. Cat got your tongue? In case you missed it.

I think he should be respected and admired. One of his actions that I find really remarkable is that he clearly was encouraging and instigating Trump supporters to storm the capital and was seen on camera aiding in some mob activities, yet he was never even prosecuted whereas other Trumpers are spending 2 years in jail for doing much less. I'm amazed at how he gets away with that. I'm suspecting that maybe he knows somebody (like FBI).

Reactions: BCSpell
I think he should be respected and admired. One of his actions that I find really remarkable is that he clearly was encouraging and instigating Trump supporters to storm the capital and was seen on camera aiding in some mob activities, yet he was never even prosecuted whereas other Trumpers are spending 2 years in jail for doing much less. I'm amazed at how he gets away with that. I'm suspecting that maybe he knows somebody (like FBI).
They addressed the FBI angle and it was debunked. Just another CT. He never committed violence nor entered the Capitol. That’s why he wasn’t arrested.

• Haha
Reactions: BCSpell
Damn, I didn’t realize I was in so many peoples heads that you all stalk me all over the web.

What a bunch of dorks.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: RayGravesGhost
Actually by perception only. Abortion was not overturned. I guess in some states it is worse...some states it is actually better. However I feel there will be a melting of the minds on this within a few years. These late term abortions will HAVE to stop. Only China and North Korea allow the killing of babies as late as we do. So the left will have to give in here. The right is going to have to give in to Rape, incest and security of the Mother's health more than they do now. Federally paid for abortions will have to cease. Bottom line...our Constitution HAS to be followed...until the part of it is changed that needs to be.
Capt - respectfully, Abortion is a hill that Republicans die on - for what reason? If, as Kanye said, black babies are being aborted, that is on the black community.

If republicans said something along the lines of: "Up until week 20 to 24, when the fetus can finally, safely and successfully live without help from the mother, we believe in the rights of the mother, doctor, family and, as applicable, religious guidance, to make the right decision. She will make the right decision and we need to support her, fully in that. When the child can live outside the womb, then the state needs to consider the rights of the child here and we will leave to the states to determine what should happen after that time. In short, we believe strongly in the rights of women across all communities. This is, again, a place where the government does not have a place in the lives of citizens and they, of all genders, should be free to choose life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness".

Do that along with strong on crime, illegal immigration, sensible climate policy (yes to green energy but hard no to shutting off oil and combustion engines - for example, we drive a hybrid jeep and love it - good for short trips, but for longer ones, gas is a better option - and if I cannot find parts down the road for my battery, my gas engine is just fine. win-win.)

She jumped the shark with Trump but seems to have recovered nicely. I think she learned something from that, like where her bread was and will be buttered by MAGA. MAGA won't die with Trump.
I had no problem with her questioning of Trump. The fourth estate needs to be independent and speak truth to power.

Of course, and Trump said this to Leslie Stahl, the left gives softballs too to biden and his team.

We need all sides of the aisle being held accountable.

I had no problem with her questioning of Trump. The fourth estate needs to be independent and speak truth to power.

Of course, and Trump said this to Leslie Stahl, the left gives softballs too to biden and his team.

We need all sides of the aisle being held accountable.
Trump told Stahl he was spied on. Stahl denied it. Trump was right.

Tucker released a message tonight on Twitter

TRIS is EXACTLY why there is only ONE candidate that can fix our Country...the ONLY candidate NOT controlled by the powers that control EVERYTHING. It is America's only chance. This is EXACTLY what I said many times on this board. THERE IS A CABAL....the control 99% of all politicians. they do not give all of those donations for the good of their heart...they WANT things in return.

I think he is either FBI..or was paid to do what he did BY the
FBI. There really cannot be another answer...because as you say..he would be in jail.

Capt - respectfully, Abortion is a hill that Republicans die on - for what reason? If, as Kanye said, black babies are being aborted, that is on the black community.
Wow. You are literally telling us to ignore the #1 killer of the blacks in this country, and let the blacks deal with it.

What was it that got him banned? Pointing out Fraudchi lies?
Telling the truth about the left, of course. Libs on Twitter are losing their minds, apparently a whole batch of Patriots just got unbanned and the 'party of free speech' is having a meltdown.

You love to see it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT