ADVERTISEMENT

Trump v Biden polling updates

100%

Trump never polls well at all. This isn't normal.

If you factor in the shy Trump voter this is so bad for Biden it's indescribable.
That is an excellent point. The “shy” Trump voter. There are still plenty of silent Trump supporters because they don’t want to be harassed, bullied and called names. But they will be voting for Trump in November. The amount of fraud it will take to throw this election is become greater and greater. If they try to throw this one it will be even more obvious than the first one. And everyone is waiting for them and watching them to do it. Expecting it.

Trump wins in a landslide in November and it will prevent a civil war. The lefties will cry and moan but we all know outside of words they won’t actually do anything.

That is an excellent point. The “shy” Trump voter. There are still plenty of silent Trump supporters because they don’t want to be harassed, bullied and called names. But they will be voting for Trump in November. The amount of fraud it will take to throw this election is become greater and greater. If they try to throw this one it will be even more obvious than the first one. And everyone is waiting for them and watching them to do it. Expecting it.

Trump wins in a landslide in November and it will prevent a civil war. The lefties will cry and moan but we all know outside of words they won’t actually do anything.
Why else would the Dimtards be so terrified? The media (and porch sitters) claim Trump isn't electable. If that is the case, what are they so afraid of? The amount of political lawfare thrown at Trump is unprecedented. They should be dancing in the streets and cheering on his nomination otherwise. 😂

200w.gif

Reactions: RussellCasse

The exodus of RINO’s early from the House worries me.

They’re gonna hand power to Jeffries and the libs, and they will try to pass some law to keep Trump off the ballot, or just refuse to certify the election altogether.

They’re gonna hand power to Jeffries and the libs, and they will try to pass some law to keep Trump off the ballot, or just refuse to certify the election altogether.
Another announced today they are stepping down, but are waiting until April 19. By waiting, it means that a special election can't be held and their seat will remain empty, giving the Dems a seat closer to gaining control.

This is for stupid people. We do not have popular vote elections. Go look at swing states...and PLEASE, PLEASE get back with the rest of us!! THEN go outside and practice falling down.
I can’t keep up with you one minute you’re blocking me one minute you’re not. That manapause deals havoc I assume!!

This could be why he is seemingly falling behind.

Of course. But the dems never lost power of the house as can be evidenced by said exodus.

Reactions: fatman76
Good momentum fellas. The oddsmakers that have money on the line…are coming in for Teflon Don.

Fair, but procedurally this is a bad trend for the R’s

Don’t disagree. I am torn different directions on this. You are correct that procedurally it’s bad, and the perception is bad.

That said, at this point it’s obvious that the left had trojan horses throughout the Republican party. They are being identified and scurrying like roaches. The left played chess with this. Not sure there are any good answers as the left is holding the right hostage both internally and through lawfare.

That’s why I have continually said that “moderates” are a bigger threat than the left. It’s why I said it’s a bigger issue than illegal immigration. Why? Because you will never fix illegal immigration with all these plants in the party.

Sucks.

Reactions: Capt Ron 1
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT