ADVERTISEMENT

Trump plans 'very special announcement' for November 15th

Trump Calls on Republicans to Go Out and Vote – “Crush the Communists… at the Ballot Box” 😍​

Trump Calls on Republicans to Go Out and Vote – “Crush the Communists… at the Ballot Box” 😍​

He KNOWS like we do who THEY are!! They are our ENEMY. Why? Because they want to makw America NOT America. I will not allow for it to happen!

Didn't quite work out that way fortunately. It was a good night for people who still believe in democracy...

Republicans need to wake up and realize that trump was, is, and will always be a loser. He was the first person in office since Grover Cleveland to lose both houses and the presidency all in one term.

List of trump backed candidates who lost last night.

Mehmet Oz—defeated in Pennsylvania by John Fetterman.
Don Bolduc—defeated in New Hampshire by Sen. Maggie Hassan.
Leora Levy—defeated in Connecticut by Richard Blumenthal.
Gerald Malloy—defeated in Vermont by Peter Welch.

Trump's losing endorsed House of Representatives candidates​

Bo Hines—defeated in North Carolina's District 13 by Wiley Nickel.
Steve Chabot—defeated in Ohio's District 1 by Greg Landsman.
Madison Gesiotto Gilbert—defeated in Ohio's District 13 by Emilia Sykes.
John Gibbs—defeated in Michigan District 3 by Hillary Scholten.
Yesli Vega—defeated in Virginia's District 7 by Abigail Spanberger.
Karoline Leavitt—defeated in New Hampshire's District 1 by Rep. Chris Pappas.
J.R. Majewski—defeated in Ohio's District 9 by Marcy Kaptur.
Sandy Smith—defeated in North Carolina's District 1 by Don Davis.
Robert Burns—defeated in New Hampshire's District 2 by Ann McLane Kuster.

Trump's losing endorsed gubernatorial candidates​

Tudor Dixon—lost to Governor Gretchen Whitmer in Michigan.
Doug Mastriano—lost to Josh Shapiro in Pennsylvania.
Lee Zeldin—lost to Governor Kathy Hochul in New York.
Dan Cox—lost to Wes Moore in Maryland.
Geoff Diehl—lost to Maura Healey in Massachusetts.
Tim Michels—lost to Governor Tony Evers in Wisconsin.
Darren Bailey—lost to Governor J.B. Pritzker in Illinois.
Scott Jensen—lost in Minnesota to Governor Tim Walz.
Mark Ronchetti—lost in New Mexico to Governor Michelle Lujan Grisham.

Didn't quite work out that way fortunately. It was a good night for people who still believe in democracy...

Republicans need to wake up and realize that trump was, is, and will always be a loser. He was the first person in office since Grover Cleveland to lose both houses and the presidency all in one term.

Why lie when we can easily get the facts for ourselves?

Trump-backed candidates dominated last night. 174-9

• Haha
Reactions: NavigatorII

Oh BTW, I don't suffer liars. Blocked.

Lol, he's making an announcement? He should announce he's done with politics after getting clowned last night. Thanks for Dr. Oz in Pennsylvania.

Reactions: Jimgtr

Now this is just FUNNY. I would THINK people who believe in democracy would also believe in the Constitution? Would you agree? Democrats cannot even SPELL Constitution! LOL

The highlighted were a pipe dream. NO ONE really thought we could carry these communist states! People that live in those suburban areas are not really Americans. They do not even know what being an American really is all about.

Now this is just FUNNY. I would THINK people who believe in democracy would also believe in the Constitution? Would you agree? Democrats cannot even SPELL Constitution! LOL
Constitution...see you're wrong!! ;)

The highlighted were a pipe dream. NO ONE really thought we could carry these communist states! People that live in those suburban areas are not really Americans. They do not even know what being an American really is all about.
And I suppose you do Capt? Please, spare me the pathetic rhetoric. I actually served and sacrificed six years for the USA. Did you?

@nail1988

71b50w.jpg

Last edited:
And I suppose you do Capt? Please, spare me the pathetic rhetoric. I actually served and sacrificed six years for the USA. Did you?

tombstone-huckleberry.gif

Couple things. Service to Country doesn’t make one more important than another, so stop that self righteous BS. In fact, using your service as a tool like you just did is disgusting.

Two, provide the list of Trump endorsed candidates that won, and compare it with communist Obama.

Lastly, we are not a Democracy. We are A Republic. Get your stuff together before trying and failing to bring heat.

tombstone-huckleberry.gif

Couple things. Service to Country doesn’t make one more important than another, so stop that self righteous BS. In fact, using your service as a tool like you just did is disgusting.

Two, provide the list of Trump endorsed candidates that won, and compare it with communist Obama.

Lastly, we are not a Democracy. We are A Republic. Get your stuff together before trying and failing to bring heat.
Maybe not but it does show that I was willing to put everything on the line for country unlike most of the paper tigers on this site. Right, genius a representative democracy. If you pledge your blind loyalty to a cretin like trump you’re beyond redemption. Have a great day!

The term you are looking for is….A constitutional republic. Look them both up. Public education is a disaster.
Maybe you missed out on yours…I on the other hand graduated from UF with a Masters in EE so I seriously doubt you have anything worthwhile to offer here. Either way I’m not sure what point you’re trying to make? Are you defending trump? Trying to define our system of government? Please humor me with specifics.

Maybe you missed out on yours…I on the other hand graduated from UF with a Masters in EE so I seriously doubt you have anything worthwhile to offer here. Either way I’m not sure what point you’re trying to make? Are you defending trump? Trying to define our system of government? Please humor me with specifics.
Well at least you didn’t use your GI Bill and major in lesbian dance theory. Congratulations, you are one step above most lefty clowns.

Reactions: jfegaly
Nope. Will provide an in depth answer in a bit. Driving. Sorry UF gave you the FU, and failed you.

Ok. First, I would like to note that every damn time someone on this board tries to use their credentials for validation of their opinion, it ends badly for them. IMO it’s a sign of weakness. Instead of just winning the debate, they try to validate how qualified they are based on their degree or profession. I would guess most on this board that have been around a while read that type of stuff and immediately think….here we go again, another self proclaimed “expert”

This is the internet, anyone can be whatever they say they are. Why folks do this to themselves I will never understand. Just win the debate.

Ok, for the type of system we are, I will first ask you to answer a couple of questions. Can you find where our founders mention a representative democracy in our constitution or declaration of Independence? It is important. Second question. Is a democratic republic the same as a representative democracy? When did the terms first begin to get used?

Article 4 section 4 of the Constitution prescribes that “the United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican form of Government.”

Lastly, it is important that we refer to our Government by what our Founders established.

EE? Your concern for your country is short circuited. Closed connection, blown circuit. I had a friend who was dean of architecture at UF. He nothing good to say about the woke professors he had to rub elbows with.

Article 4 section 4 of the Constitution prescribes that “the United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican form of Government.

Lastly, it is important that we refer to our Government by what our Founders established.
I have/had an idea to have state senates elected by county. If you look at the map this country is red except the large cities. SCOTUS shot down such an idea in the past. But I think this SCOTUS might allow it since our own federal senate is not based on population but each state is equal. Thus this is the definition of "republican form" of government. Purple states would need to enact it fast. Once in place such red senates would make it near impossible to repeal.

Imagine a repeal of the 17th coupled with a nearly continuous GOP state senate presence. Pubs could get a super majority in the US Senate. This would allow control of SCOTUS, block progressivism, and actually begin the shrinking of government when pubs control the House and WH.

Ok. First, I would like to note that every damn time someone on this board tries to use their credentials for validation of their opinion, it ends badly for them. IMO it’s a sign of weakness. Instead of just winning the debate, they try to validate how qualified they are based on their degree or profession. I would guess most on this board that have been around a while read that type of stuff and immediately think….here we go again, another self proclaimed “expert”

This is the internet, anyone can be whatever they say they are. Why folks do this to themselves I will never understand. Just win the debate.

Ok, for the type of system we are, I will first ask you to answer a couple of questions. Can you find where our founders mention a representative democracy in our constitution or declaration of Independence? It is important. Second question. Is a democratic republic the same as a representative democracy? When did the terms first begin to get used?

Article 4 section 4 of the Constitution prescribes that “the United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican form of Government.”

Debate?? WTF are you talking about? My original post detailed the absolute failure of trump and the underperformance in general of republicans in the midterms. Every kook on the right predicted the Dems would be overwhelmed by the red wave. Well, it turned out to be quite the opposite. These are the facts. If you or others on this board refuse to accept this then that's your problem. I was simply pointing out that the trump endorsement these days is more of a negative than a positive even within the republican party. IMO, that's a good thing signifying a return to normality. Healthy debate on issues instead of crazy batshit election denying and conspiracy theory pedaling designed to trigger the fringe of what used to be the republican party. I wasn't trying to engage in any debate as I have better things to do with my time. Take care!

Debate?? WTF are you talking about? My original post detailed the absolute failure of trump and the underperformance in general of republicans in the midterms. Every kook on the right predicted the Dems would be overwhelmed by the red wave. Well, it turned out to be quite the opposite. These are the facts. If you or others on this board refuse to accept this then that's your problem. I was simply pointing out that the trump endorsement these days is more of a negative than a positive even within the republican party. IMO, that's a good thing signifying a return to normality. Healthy debate on issues instead of crazy batshit election denying and conspiracy theory pedaling designed to trigger the fringe of what used to be the republican party. I wasn't trying to engage in any debate as I have better things to do with my time. Take care!
You got some splaining to do. Trump's endorsements won 93% of the primaries, 82% of the general elections. You got some catching up to do. 😂

I will take that as a concession.

• Haha
I can’t even tonight nor do I think I have that much of a leash to bust out the knives on this one.

I wonder if they blame Trump for all of their issues. We are literally two years since he was removed and it’s like he’s still in office, still on tv, and living rent free in their heads.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT