ADVERTISEMENT

Trump has the money?

fatman76

Bull Gator
Jun 15, 2007
Liberal faces are about to melt if true….

Truuuf social? lol, you people never cease to amaze.

Truuuf social? lol, you people never cease to amaze. How do you think he raised that money? 😂
How do you think he raised that sum of cash? 😂
jg1yxK.gif

He will win the appeal hands down if this is true on the violation of the 8 amendment alone . The corrupt judge and the Stalinist AG who ran on getting Trump will get disbarred

His stake in Truth is reported to be massive.

I’m guessing MDF isn’t “maffing” again?
lol, let’s see it trade and let’s see if he has any liquidity options you lil monkey. It doesn’t change anything his properties are being taken. Leticia don’t play.

The dimwads are NOT talking about FJB's accomplishments...BECASE THERE ARE NONE....the ONLY card that they are playing is trying to use our legal system to DISQUALIFY their competition. Last election they 100% STOLE. It will not work this time. So they are using the DOJ and crooked judges to destroy their competition. No...this is not Chia or Russia. This is happening NOW in America. Who would have thought they could fall this low?

The DOJ, Biden admin, and the media have somehow managed to turn Trump into a sympathetic figure. If you think it’s entertaining now, wait until Trump wins in November.

We are used to the media being completely one sided and filled with propaganda. Buy everyday, common Americans see the weaponization of the courts and FBI and aren’t happy about it.

What alarms me are the people who are condoning it. You can hate Trump and at the same time admit that this is turning into a banana republic. The things that are happening in America today will do serious damage to this country now and in the future if it isn’t stopped. The damage will be felt long after this election is over.

Last edited:
The DOJ, Biden admin, and the media have somehow managed to turn Trump into a sympathetic figure. If you think it’s entertaining now, wait until Trump wins in November.

We are used to the media being completely one sided and filled with propaganda. Buy everyday, common Americans see the weaponization of the courts and FBI and aren’t happy about it.

What alarms me are the people who are condoning it. You can hate Trump and at the same time admit that this is turning into a banana republic. The things that are happening in America today will do serious damage to this country now and in the future if it isn’t stopped. The damage will be felt long after this election is over.
Even CNN knows it. 😂

I will be shocked if Trump wins in November. Too many red blooded American patriots to let the stimis loving commies back in power.

2020 #neveragain

THIS is why I say, and I KNOW that I am correct that dims ARE America's #1 enemy. AND, it is impossible to call them REAL Americans. REAL Americans would never stand for this. And you can add the FAKE Russia probe and the FBI lying on FISA warrants to do so, as well as MANY other things that I KNOW NONE of you have heard ONE lefty call their side out about.

What alarms me are the people who are condoning it. You can hate Trump and at the same time admit that this is turning into a banana republic.
Ask yourself two questions...if you could go back in time and stop Hitler, would you?

What if you truly believed Trump was as bad as Hitler?

Brainwashing and media bias are really powerful propaganda tools the Left is very good at using.

Mockingbird media...

Ask yourself two questions...if you could go back in time and stop Hitler, would you?

Brainwashing and media bias are really powerful propaganda tools the Left is very good at using.

Mockingbird media...
Anyone who believes that Trump is as bad as Hitler doesn’t know anything about history and has serious issues with indentity politics with zero ability to think for one’s self.

Anyone who believes that Trump is as bad as Hitler doesn’t know anything about history and has serious issues with indentity politics with zero ability to think for one’s self.
What is quite ironic is they THEY are only one step away from BEING Hitler(and I am not one to throw that around like they do). They have justified using gubmit agencies to destroy their political enemies. Only thing left(and it is ONE STEP AWAY from what they are already doing) is to start killing their opponents, and I will tell you right here and now, if we were unarmed, they would already be doing g it….if they aren’t already

Reactions: fatman76

Mockingbird media...
Trumps nothing like Hitler, Hitler believed the shit he said Trump is a con man. However, Trump does give a voice to people, like yourself and others on here, that the powers that be want eradicated. It is what it is.

Just the tip. You people are likely just above the bottom 50% but believe me you’re getting obliterated.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT