ADVERTISEMENT

Tony Joiner Sent To Prison For Murder

I agree - I wonder how the victim's family feels about this? I am appalled sometimes at our judicial system and the lack of more severe penalties. Oh well, can't fix it. God bless her family.

I would have to see what the state's thoughts were and the families thoughts. Sometimes if the case for 1st degree murder is weak you get plea deals for 2nd degree like that not wanting to risk something crazy at trial.

There was a time when murder and rape meant the death penalty. Then it became “life without parole”. Next, 12 to 25 years with parole in eight. In some places now… well, her family sure didn’t find justice at that courthouse.

Reactions: JimGaster
There was a time when murder and rape meant the death penalty. Then it became “life without parole”. Next, 12 to 25 years with parole in eight. In some places now… well, her family sure didn’t find justice at that courthouse.
That depends on which prison he ends up in.

Wasn't he Tim Tebow's roommate for a few semesters or so? Wow!!! :oops:
Yes he was. Urban also set Tim up to be roommates with Aaron Fernandez as well. WTF???? Did he expect Tim to part the Red Sea with just a wave of his arm?? :oops: :oops:

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT