ADVERTISEMENT

Toney bolting to NFL?

Wouldn’t be the least bit upset to see Toney gone. I wasn’t overly impressed. However, with that being said usually a 2nd year is when you should have a better idea of what you got when it comes to coaches so I wasn’t opposed to see if there would be some big improvement on that side of the ball.

With that being said coaches come and go fairly often (especially assistants) so it is what it is.

Wouldn’t be the least bit upset to see Toney gone. I wasn’t overly impressed. However, with that being said usually a 2nd year is when you should have a better idea of what you got when it comes to coaches so I wasn’t opposed to see if there would be some big improvement on that side of the ball.

With that being said coaches come and go fairly often (especially assistants) so it is what it is.
I agree. Wasn't impressed last year. We shall see how this plays out.

Reactions: PacoGator19
What do we know about Armstrong? Does he have much position coach experience at a power 5 school?

Toney is 32 years old and was considered a big-time up and comer when we brought him in, but everyone hates the play calling because we got killed on the edge with our weak OLB and secondary group.

Shocking.

Well…upon reflection…maybe we have…

images

54d165d200a27_will_muschamp.jpg

usa-today-8253353.0.jpg

Last edited:
Keary Colbert looks to be heading to the NFL. Toney and Peagler leaving don’t move the needle for me but I do like Colbert and thought he was doing a good job.

He seemed to be a good recruiter. I wonder if this one caught Napier by surprise.

Yeah, we could have a losing season or somethi…

wait.

Haha I just realized my medication is seriously foggying me. Totally wrong person I was thinking of.

Not concerned about this loss lol but I will maintain my following statements before the edit.

You don't seem to enjoy anything anymore, and you're too old to start learning true snark.

Have you considered morphine? If you can land yourself in the hospital with a serious enough condition, you can get them to pump you full of that every 4 hours and you won't be so sad.

I learned that recently, quite nice.

Last edited:
Haha I just realized my medication is seriously foggying me. Totally wrong person I was thinking of.

Not concerned about this loss lol but I will maintain my following statements before the edit.

You don't seem to enjoy anything anymore, and you're too old to start learning true snark.

Have you considered morphine? If you can land yourself in the hospital with a serious enough condition, you can get them to pump you full of that every 4 hours and you won't be so sad.

sadgator is convinced that a medical marijuana card is the secret to happiness.

sadgator admits he is just beat down with Gator sports right now…every time we get excited about potential success it gets ripped away from us…it is just deflating. sadgator genuinely hates to be negative, but they make it so damn easy…

Hopefully things will turn around soon…

Until then, we got drugs and hot chicks to discuss…

Keary Colbert looks to be heading to the NFL. Toney and Peagler leaving don’t move the needle for me but I do like Colbert and thought he was doing a good job.

He was a good recruiter. The other 2 as you said seem replaceable.

All Sad really needs is a good wholesome night of checkers with Mrs. Sad....then everything will start coming up roses again!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT