ADVERTISEMENT

Time to lighten the load here:

An agnostic hiker was on a hike in the woods when he found himself face to face with a grizzly bear. The bear was hungry and the hiker knew he was in danger. At the last second he looked towards the heavens and prayed that the bear would think like a Christian. Immediately after that prayer the bear prayed, dear Lord, thank you for this meal I am about to receive. Amen.

An Alaskan Research Scientist told reporters that he had discovered a cure for cancer.

He said that by giving THC to the Artic Tern, that the bird's pituitary gland secreted a fluid that could stop all cancer growth, and in his attempts to cure cancer that "He'd leave no Tern Unstoned.' 🤗

Last edited:
@BSC911 (BScuck)

He told his wife he had a cuck fetish. She said "ok tomorrow night lets do it". That night he gets home, goes upstairs and she's in the bedroom having sex with another man!​

He was so upset he dropped his rolling pin and spatula, changed his voter registration address so she couldn't vote for Trump again by mail 😅 😅 😅 😅

You missed the Dad Joke boat with that crap Novi, but feel free to try again.... 😉

Bama, the first 2 were funny to me, but I must have missed the bus on the last 2.

You missed the Dad Joke boat with that crap Novi, but feel free to try again.... 😉

Bama, the first 2 were funny to me, but I must have missed the bus on the last 2.

Gets jalapeño business = gets all up in yo' business

What's the difference between a joke and 10 dicks? BSC can't take a joke....meaning he can't take a joke but he can takes 10 penises

• Haha
Reactions: instaGATOR
WTF does that have to do with Dad Jokes???

As to the other, I'll try real hard to overlook your continuing ignorance about the most important subject/story in human history....
😉
It was about humor. Here's one you'll like. 🤣

a3pic1w4e1i51.jpg

There was a trucker that earned good money transporting young seagulls from South FL to SCa.
They were eaten my porpoises, because they had discovered that was their secret to immortality.

One day as he was crossing the FL - Ga border, he was stopped to check his load.
That's when he got arrested, and so he asked them why he was being arrested.

They said to him,,,,
Don't you know that 'it's a felony to transport young gulls across state lines for immortal porpoises....'

(see the Mann Act) 😁

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT