ADVERTISEMENT

Those who have nothing to hide

Hide nothing. Why all the attempts to not allow forensic audits? Seems like this should be something both sides should welcome. I mean, if there is no fraud, wouldn't the left like to humiliate orange guy bad?

Bingo, that's been my point all along.

Two things dems have consistently said:

1 - There was no voter fraud, Trump is mad and embarrassing himself

2 - We can't have any investigation into voter fraud, Trump must drop this immediately and concede.

What? If there was no voter fraud then, as you said, the dems would want Trump to keep looking for it and embarrassing himself.

They know they cheated, they know they got caught. Now we get to watch them spin that Trump is the one stealing the election when he gets his 2nd term.

Bingo, that's been my point all along.

Two things dems have consistently said:

1 - There was no voter fraud, Trump is mad and embarrassing himself

2 - We can't have any investigation into voter fraud, Trump must drop this immediately and concede.

What? If there was no voter fraud then, as you said, the dems would want Trump to keep looking for it and embarrassing himself.

They know they cheated, they know they got caught. Now we get to watch them spin that Trump is the one stealing the election when he gets his 2nd term.

Welcher wrong again. A hand recount with both Dem and Pubs show no problem with Dominion machines. No fraud whatsoever.

Welcher wrong again. A hand recount with both Dem and Pubs show no problem with Dominion machines. No fraud whatsoever.
Seriously you know that they have found significant problems with dominion in three states now with three separate audits. You do know that right, I’m not making this up, it’s been in the news.

A Constitutional atty in MI doesn't have the same numbers. Again, you can believe the SOS who's ass is on the line, or those who are trying to uncover the fraud. 100% your call, it's still a free country for the time being.

Reactions: jfegaly
And an independent audit showed the Dominion machines kicked out about 68% of ballots for adjudication, opening the door for massive fraud. Similar pre-programmed error levels have been found in other Dominion audits.

Don't leave your head up there too long, oxygen levels have to be too low to maintain healthy brain function.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/michigan-judge-dominion-voting-audit-antrim-county

“We conclude that the Dominion Voting System is intentionally and purposefully designed with inherent errors to create systemic fraud and influence election results," Ramsland said. "The system intentionally generates an enormously high number of ballot errors. The electronic ballots are then transferred for adjudication. The intentional errors lead to bulk adjudication of ballots with no oversight, no transparency, and no audit trail. This leads to voter or election fraud. Based on our study, we conclude that the Dominion Voting System should not be used in Michigan. We further conclude that the results of Antrim County should not have been certified."

The hand recount confirmed the results which were certified AFTER the 6,000 votes that the Dominion machine switched were switched BACK to Trump.

It didn't show fraud because the fraudulent votes were corrected THEN the recount was done.

The forensic audit of the machines found the fraud. @Nolec is wrong once again.

And an independent audit showed the Dominion machines kicked out about 68% of ballots for adjudication, opening the door for massive fraud. Similar pre-programmed error levels have been found in other Dominion audits.

Don't leave your head up there too long, oxygen levels have to be too low to maintain healthy brain function.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/michigan-judge-dominion-voting-audit-antrim-county

“We conclude that the Dominion Voting System is intentionally and purposefully designed with inherent errors to create systemic fraud and influence election results," Ramsland said. "The system intentionally generates an enormously high number of ballot errors. The electronic ballots are then transferred for adjudication. The intentional errors lead to bulk adjudication of ballots with no oversight, no transparency, and no audit trail. This leads to voter or election fraud. Based on our study, we conclude that the Dominion Voting System should not be used in Michigan. We further conclude that the results of Antrim County should not have been certified."

Seriously you going with "independent audit" LOL Funny how then an actual hand recount with actual bipartisan representation show the correct counts. Reality called wants to know where you've been.

The hand recount confirmed the results which were certified AFTER the 6,000 votes that the Dominion machine switched were switched BACK to Trump.

It didn't show fraud because the fraudulent votes were corrected THEN the recount was done.

The forensic audit of the machines found the fraud. @Nolec is wrong once again.

The votes were first switched by human error, and then caught and fixed on election night. The hand recount proves the machines were fine. Why is welcher still here and still wrong.

Seriously you going with "independent audit" LOL Funny how then an actual hand recount with actual bipartisan representation show the correct counts. Reality called wants to know where you've been.

Ballots were injected into the counts to make up for the vote counts altered by the machines.

Forensic audit doesn't lie. @Nolec does.

Reactions: BillCutting4585
The votes were first switched by human error, and then caught and fixed on election night. The hand recount proves the machines were fine. Why is welcher still here and still wrong.

Forensic audit simply looks at code on the machine and discovers what it does.

Humans like @Nolec lie. Forensic audit does not. That's why dem SoS in Michigan tried to hide audit results from being made public.

Reactions: BillCutting4585
Hide nothing. Why all the attempts to not allow forensic audits? Seems like this should be something both sides should welcome. I mean, if there is no fraud, wouldn't the left like to humiliate orange guy bad?
For my knowledge, who is attempting to NOT allow forensic audits?

Seriously you know that they have found significant problems with dominion in three states now with three separate audits. You do know that right, I’m not making this up, it’s been in the news.
I think if reuters, snopes or politico say "nothing to see here" that's good enough for him. No need for objective or critical thinking. He's a good sheep, extra hay for him to sleep on in the barn.

Reactions: gator1776
I think if reuters, snopes or politico say "nothing to see here" that's good enough for him. No need for objective or critical thinking. He's a good sheep, extra hay for him to sleep on in the barn.
Amazes me to watch people smile and be happy as people steal their country from them.

Amazes me to watch people smile and be happy as people steal their country from them.

Now Newsmax has backtracked their stories on Smartek and Dominion having fraudulent results because they had no evidence. OAn will soon follow. Like the court cases there is zero court admissible evidence.

Newsmax also caved and acknowledged Xiden as president select. The real patriots know what's up Nolec. Tell Soros and the crew the board says you deserve a raise of .01 yen/hour.

Now Newsmax has backtracked their stories on Smartek and Dominion having fraudulent results because they had no evidence. OAn will soon follow. Like the court cases there is zero court admissible evidence.
Okey-doke. You’re still watching somebody steal our country and celebrating it at the same time. Maybe someday you’ll look back and see that.

Newsmax also gave money to the Clintons. Goodness you sheep are gullible.

PS: Has Dominion sued Sidney like they promised to? Didn't think so.

Newsmax also gave money to the Clintons. Goodness you sheep are gullible.

PS: Has Dominion sued Sidney like they promised to? Didn't think so.
They sent a cease and desist order to Sidney Powell Ghost. Lin is repping her if they wanna tango. His response to the cease and desist was as follows:

Dear Erik,
I represent Sidney Powell. I have carefully reviewed your letter of December 15th 2020. I am not impressed. Mrs. Powell retracts nothing. File your lawsuit.
Lin Wood

Seems like one of the country's best defamation attorneys goading them into a suit; No chance they sue and allow discovery.

They sent a cease and desist order to Sidney Powell Ghost. Lin is repping her if they wanna tango. His response to the cease and desist was as follows:

Dear Erik,
I represent Sidney Powell. I have carefully reviewed your letter of December 15th 2020. I am not impressed. Mrs. Powell retracts nothing. File your lawsuit.
Lin Wood

Seems like one of the country's best defamation attorneys goading them into a suit; No chance they sue and allow discovery.

Of course not. Just educating @Nolec. It's a full-time job LOL

Of course not. Just educating @Nolec. It's a full-time job LOL
I've been meaning to bring that Lin response to the forum. His swag against those who oppose America is really top notch! You think General Flynn is hooking him and Sidney up with private security during these times? Can't imagine him and Sid just setting their ADT systems at home and getting a good night's rest.

reading comprehension is a real challenge for you isn’t it? Here is the deal. Let’s let the audit of the machines happen. You agree?

reading comprehension is a real challenge for you isn’t it? Here is the deal. Let’s let the audit of the machines happen. You agree?
Auditing the machines unfortunately requires Nolec to understand math tho. It's an extreme challenge to spell this out to the blind left without hurting their feelings.
The good news is Nolec received the ribbons for 2nd least progress made and 3rd least progress made in school and summer school for reading comp and math. Cuz apparently in the 21st century everyone gets a ribbon or a trophy these days.

A reminder: Anyone who has slept through a course in classical mechanics knows Beijing Biden did not receive 80 million legal votes. Not even close. Pattern recognition cannot be taught. The U. S. average IQ is 98.

Checked them out in both Mi. and Ga. followed by recounts and also hand recounts. Found zero in both states. There has been zero court admissible evidence of wide-spread fraud in nearly 60 cases across multiple states already. DOJ says none, FBI says none. It simply is not there. There's no getting around the reality of it anymore.

Checked them out in both Mi. and Ga. followed by recounts and also hand recounts. Found zero in both states. There has been zero court admissible evidence of wide-spread fraud in nearly 60 cases across multiple states already. DOJ says none, FBI says none. It simply is not there. There's no getting around the reality of it anymore.

the FBI said zero fraud huh. Link Please. My guess here is that once again reading isn’t your strong suit. I am still waiting for that first time you’re correct on something

Quick question. We talking about the same fbi that produced those two idiots talking about their anti trump insurance policy?

so....a forensic audit shouldn’t bother you, the fbi or anyone else then. Correct?

Last edited:
If your say there was no fraud, then you gotta get checked.

Of course, it's a deal so long as Trump produces all his tax returns. As another sad Trumper says " if there's nothing to hide then why not produce them. Is it a deal?

Of course, it's a deal so long as Trump produces all his tax returns. As another sad Trumper says " if there's nothing to hide then why not produce them. Is it a deal?

produce em. I dgaf. You must not know jack about a libertarian. I could care less if he paid one cent or nothing at all. You damn TDS Karens are something else. spun up over tax returns.....how those strings feel?

produce em. I dgaf. You must not know jack about a libertarian. I could care less if he paid one cent or nothing at all. You damn TDS Karens are something else. spun up over tax returns.....how those strings feel?
But.... but.... but.... orange man bad 😂😂😂😂

it’s all they have left

But.... but.... but.... orange man bad 😂😂😂😂

it’s all they have left

Newsmax and Fox already have walked back the machine fraud stories. There has been zero court evidence admitted into court from any of the 60 court cases showing large scale fraud, the AG hasn't produced any evidence either. It doesn't exist. Audits in Ga. and Mi. proved though reount, and hand recount that there was no issue. But send lots of money to Trump. LOL

Newsmax and Fox already have walked back the machine fraud stories. There has been zero court evidence admitted into court from any of the 60 court cases showing large scale fraud, the AG hasn't produced any evidence either. It doesn't exist. Audits in Ga. and Mi. proved though reount, and hand recount that there was no issue. But send lots of money to Trump. LOL
There is a difference between submitting evidence and the court not taking the case. You’ve already been schooled about this a million times so no need to rehash it.

Great, if Fox News and Newsmax want to back away from the voter fraud story, then have at it. It’s been Fox’s downfall and Newsmax will lose their surge in viewership as well.

See, that’s how freedom of choice works in this country. Republicans/conservatives are not trying to quite either station, they just go to other news sources. If this were a Democrat issue, they’d be trying to kill each other’s voices. See the difference?

again, your reading comprehension sucks. Those who have nothing to hide, hide nothing. The only reason there are no stories to confirm anything is because folks keep blocking audit attempts....why is that?

Hand recounts are absolutely meaningless, @Nolec has no idea what he's talking about. Forensic audits conducted by independent teams will confirm if fraud exists, as it did in both MI and GA.

That's why dems are trying to block the audits.

Hand recount is meaningless. @Nolec is repeating claims made by the cheaters.

As @jfegaly said, if you guys didn't cheat, then the audits shouldn't scare you, but they clearly do.

We all know why. Cause you cheated.

Reactions: Ncgatr1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT