ADVERTISEMENT

This Thread is for BONG and BONG only

MJWilliamson

Bull Gator
Apr 23, 2007
This is for you buddy. Get 'em while they are cheap!

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1791500/

jtu0.png

Originally posted by Uniformed_ReRe:

Originally posted by MJWilliamson:
This is for you buddy. Get 'em while they are cheap!

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1791500/

jtu0.png

BONG!!!! (BONG.... Bong.... bong... )
That's the reaction from 1/2 of your home board any time i am brought up. :)

There's only a few of ya'll that get me. (which sucks, because I can't have as much fun with ya'll)

Me and BONG are famous.

The moderator over there has banned us both, yet continues to act the coward and bash us both over there.

Me and BONG are famous.

The moderator over there has banned us both, yet continues to act the coward and bash us both over there.
What's really funny is he could come over here any time he wants, he would have far more leeway on our board than we would on his, but that's exactly why he won't come over here. He is an intellectually frail, emasculated old man, who's wife is the household bread winter. Like most nole posters he won't post where he doesn't have an advantage and/or a posse.

Me and BONG are famous.

Megan can't help but bring up BONG at LEAST once a week, if not more often.....i think he needs to charge BONG rent on the space he takes up in Megan's head.

Originally posted by IrishPokerDog:
Me and BONG are famous.

Megan can't help but bring up BONG at LEAST once a week, if not more often.....i think he needs to charge BONG rent on the space he takes up in Megan's head.
What's funny is that after all these years and its well over 10 now, the dumb asses can't figure out what I am doing to them.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT