ADVERTISEMENT

This team looks like it is coming off a two-week drunk…

That opening drive was just an anomaly maybe needed to wake up the Bulldogs. Since then they've dominated every phase of the game, helped by our bumbling and stumbling. And I agree, Sad, that under Napier there seem to be no in-game adjustments.

How you go for that fourth down, especially with that play, is just beyond inexplicable.
Seriously? Did you forget all of the time Urban took chances, faking punts inside the 30 yard line? We just don't have the talent now. Our lines are not division one quality, particulary the O line. Napier definitely needs an O coordinator, but his plays would look fine with protection of the QB. The head dude needs to be above the fray to manage the game, but we have way bigger personnel issues aside from that.

Seriously? Did you forget all of the time Urban took chances, faking punts inside the 30 yard line? We just don't have the talent now. Our lines are not division one quality, particulary the O line. Napier definitely needs an O coordinator, but his plays would look fine with protection of the QB. The head dude needs to be above the fray to manage the game, but we have way bigger personnel issues aside from that.
Please…you just actually tried to compare Einstein to Carl Spackler…

This guy can not manage a game. That call was a joke…and Urban would never have done that at that stage in that manner…

But you already know this…

That 4th down call was a total joke. They were moving the ball fine and the game is 10-7. If you’re going to go there, sneak it and get a first down. What do you think you’re going to score a TD from your own 30? Complete joke. He owes the team an apology because they worked all year for that game and he handed it over. I hope he understands how panicky and dumb that was.

That 4th down call was a total joke. They were moving the ball fine and the game is 10-7. If you’re going to go there, sneak it and get a first down. What do you think you’re going to score a TD from your own 30? Complete joke. He owes the team an apology because they worked all year for that game and he handed it over. I hope he understands how panicky and dumb that was.
This team only has half the pieces. Minus the trenchman and coaches. Otherwise, we aren't that bad. At least the special teams are "special". 😂

Reactions: Gator Fever
It was crazy. Three hours later sadgator is sitting here still shaking his head in bewilderment…

Tell sadgator that wasn’t EXACTLY the kind of move Ray Goof would have made and Spurrier would have exploited and then goofed on them about it for years…

The entire mindset of this series has reverted back to pre-Spurrier…it is so sad and depressing…

It was crazy. Three hours later sadgator is sitting here still shaking his head in bewilderment…

Tell sadgator that wasn’t EXACTLY the kind of move Ray Goof would have made and Spurrier would have exploited and then goofed on them about it for years…

The entire mindset of this series has reverted back to pre-Spurrier…it is so sad and depressing…
I only hope you are wrong but the evidence is hard to ignore.

Well said right there. Even the tush push could've gotten a first down for us. Napier must admit he's out of his league and hire a good OC.

Well said right there. Even the tush push could've gotten a first down for us. Napier must admit he's out of his league and hire a good OC.
To be a good general, you need good colonels and lieutenants. I'd say a good OC and special teams coach is first on the list.

Compare to Doug Dicky's 4th & Dumb - the 1975 version,
this was 4th & Dumb, the 2023 Napier Edition!

In both cases, the SEC title was on the line.
I'm old enough to remember 4th and dumb. UF was damned good that year. Who runs wide on that play? Seriously? That killed the entire game and changed the entire momentum.

Reactions: rdgtr
To be a good general, you need good colonels and lieutenants. I'd say a good OC and special teams coach is first on the list.
He best damn-well get on it and start looking for one. These next games are murderers row. Arkansas will probably be our last W of the season. Belk Bowl here we come 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Angry
Reactions: NavigatorII
He's not as bad as cristobal
😂

going-for-me-which-is-nice.gif

Great opening drive, promising 2nd drive gets derailed by some weird reverse call that puts us way behind the chains. All downhill after that. Can we let the backup offensive lineman play? Goodness.

sadgator was gonna make a joke about emotionally wacking after the game, but candidly, he was too depressed to even do that…
It sucked. No doubt. Going into that game I knew the only way to win was score on every possession and hope they threw picks and fumbled. Our offense can move the ball but we are one trick ponies and can't play in the trenches on either side of the ball. Lord only knows what a couple of the DBs are doing back there.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT