ADVERTISEMENT

This is why your GOP is losing!

The most worless pary in the history of politics, i have yet to figure out what they stand for. And yet, the sheep keep voting for them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cannot make this crap up!

Reactions: emekz1
Mitch, Ronna, Liz, Adam, Speaker Johnson, Mccarthy, Nimrata, etc…. The cancer of the party.

She is a fraud and ill give you that but you need to have different spectrum of your party to win in certain districts. Zero chance MTG wins in AOC district and vice verse. I don't agree with your assessment on that. You can't be 1000% conservative and win in certain districts.

I do find it funny that you call them people out for being democrats, when Trump was a democrat most of his entire life. He supported and donated to plenty of democrats including Hilary. I think and could be wrong, but Kamala as well.

She is a fraud and ill give you that but you need to have different spectrum of your party to win in certain districts. Zero chance MTG wins in AOC district and vice verse. I don't agree with your assessment on that. You can't be 1000% conservative and win in certain districts.

I do find it funny that you call them people out for being democrats, when Trump was a democrat most of his entire life. He supported and donated to plenty of democrats including Hilary. I think and could be wrong, but Kamala as well.

First off, it’s not really calling them out as much for being dems as it is for being Establishment. This isn’t hard. (The term dem is used because it’s a given that the left supports a nanny state).

Joe Rogan used to be a democrat, Snoop used to be a democrat, fitty has left the democrat plantation…nikki, mitch, mitt etc…haven’t. And again, it’s more about Establishment than it is Party. Although, just by the nature of the 2 parties, dems are more likely to be Establishment, one world (big gov) government affiliates than on the right.

The only tReason folks like you are clamoring for this mix is because the gig is almost up. Americans see that the left is really authoritarian. It’s who they have always been. And many on the “right” that identify as “moderates” are as well.

For example, Nikki wants to know every persons name that posts on the internet, and wants their speech tracked just as badly as Dementia Joe.

Trump? He wants you to speak freely and anonymously. That’s the difference. It’s not left vs right. It’s Freedom vs Authoritarianism.

This isn’t hard.

Again, the further you move right, the closer you get to anarchy (less government). The further left? The more government and closer to authoritarianism you get.

It is what it is.

Hope that cleared upYOUR confusion.

First off, it’s not really calling them out as much for being dems as it is for being Establishment. This isn’t hard. (The term dem is used because it’s a given that the left supports a nanny state).

Joe Rogan used to be a democrat, Snoop used to be a democrat, fitty has left the democrat plantation…nikki, mitch, mitt etc…haven’t. And again, it’s more about Establishment than it is Party. Although, just by the nature of the 2 parties, dems are more likely to be Establishment, one world (big gov) government affiliates than on the right.

The only tReason folks like you are clamoring for this mix is because the gig is almost up. Americans see that the left is really authoritarian. It’s who they have always been. And many on the “right” that identify as “moderates” are as well.

For example, Nikki wants to know every persons name that posts on the internet, and wants their speech tracked just as badly as Dementia Joe.

Trump? He wants you to speak freely and anonymously. That’s the difference. It’s not left vs right. It’s Freedom vs Authoritarianism.

This isn’t hard.

Again, the further you move right, the closer you get to anarchy (less government). The further left? The more government and closer to authoritarianism you get.

It is what it is.

Hope that cleared upYOUR confusion.
Trump is apart of the establishment too. He talks about giving tax breaks to his big donors.

He is surrounded by establishment people within his campaign. Susan Wiles and Chris Lacivita are definitely DC establishment.

The difference is, you just love Trump. So you ignore or make excuses for the same stuff that you criticize others for.

Trump is apart of the establishment too. He talks about giving tax breaks to his big donors.

He is surrounded by establishment people within his campaign. Susan Wiles and Chris Lacivita are definitely DC establishment.

The difference is, you just love Trump. So you ignore or make excuses for the same stuff that you criticize others for.
You are one of the most unknowledgeable posters I have come across in my years on these boards. You know NOTHING about football and get called out for it. And you are WORSE with politics!

The GOP establishment is controlled opposition. Make people feel like they have choices. Get onto face the nation or meet the press and argue with democrats just to make you feel like someone is looking out for your interests. All theater. The whole system is beyond repair.

The GOP establishment is controlled opposition. Make people feel like they have choices. Get onto face the nation or meet the press and argue with democrats just to make you feel like someone is looking out for your interests. All theater. The whole system is beyond repair.
You have a darker outlook than I do. And I am not saying you are wrong...just saying I do not give up so easy...especially when we are AMERICA.

Rigggghhhttt…. He governs just like everyone else. That’s why there has been 7 years of the Establishment trying to take him out. Even going as far as changing laws, paying for fake dossiers and research, creating slanted/one sided committees, using far left DA’s and judges to take him out.

All because he is one of them. Yep, that’s it.

🤡. 💊

Don’t disagree at all. The GOP and DEMS are the same picture. That’s why we need the Establishment ripped apart, and why many republicans opposed Trumps agenda the first go round. He exposed them all.

Thank you President Trump!!!

The most worless pary in the history of politics, i have yet to figure out what they stand for. And yet, the sheep keep voting for them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cannot make this crap up!
Looks like someone is finally figuring out who the Uniparty is…and why the MAGA movement is so popular.

You want a wall? You want Trump.

Really odd the Establishment is pushing his opponent so hard. He’s clearly leading, why would they risk losing this election?

You really might want to sit this one out bud.

Might be one of your all time worst posts.

Really odd the Establishment is pushing his opponent so hard. He’s clearly leading, why would they risk losing this election?

Indeed. The establishment is trying to send one of their own to prison because they like what he was doing.

Duh!!!

Kalim might end up being last man standing on the establishment plantation. Quite the accomplishment.

• Haha
Reactions: fatman76

“Talks about giving tax breaks to big donors”

Try again.

I liked your post but he also wrote a book called the America we deserve about twenty years ago and in it he call for longer waiting periods, universal background checks and a ban on assault weapons. People's views change as they gather data and experience.

A liberal is a conservative that's never been mugged.

I would be FAR more suspicious of anyone that got more liberal with more life experience.

Man. He does have the establishment. Just like he has some of the establishment against him. BOTH can be and is true.

This article speaks to Trump big time donors.

Rigggghhhttt…. He governs just like everyone else. That’s why there has been 7 years of the Establishment trying to take him out. Even going as far as changing laws, paying for fake dossiers and research, creating slanted/one sided committees, using far left DA’s and judges to take him out.

All because he is one of them. Yep, that’s it.

🤡. 💊
Just because you believe any and everything Trump tells you, doesn't make it true. I bet you believed that he should have absolute immunity too.

Just because you believe any and everything Trump tells you, doesn't make it true. I bet you believed that he should have absolute immunity too.
I am hell on qualified immunity for anyone but I have to admit, hes not wrong when he says every president would immediately get taken to court by the opposition because thats the political realm we live in now.

Quite frankly, I don’t believe ANYONE should have absolute immunity.

That said, these cases are nonsense and we don’t know how the absolute immunity appeal will work out. Who knows what the supremes will do, but I will say this. The appeals are serving their purpose. To delay. Too bad you are caught up in the emotion of it to understand there is a game of chess going on with the establishment vs trump.

💊

BTW. You still haven’t answered from
The other day…do you or don’t you report people? We are done here until you answer that.

Sorry, I am just trying to figure out if you fall in or out of lords bitch category.

TIA.

I am hell on qualified immunity for anyone but I have to admit, hes not wrong when he says every president would immediately get taken to court by the opposition because thats the political realm we live in now.

Correct, and what Kalim fails to grasp…pandoras box is being opened wide. Again, there is a game of chess going on.

• Haha
Reactions: Mdfgator
You have a darker outlook than I do. And I am not saying you are wrong...just saying I do not give up so easy...especially when we are AMERICA.
Don’t confuse my outlook with giving up. I just think we need to focus on shifting gears. I have zero defeat in me. I just don’t think we can afford to spend a lot of time trying to save the wishbone in the coming era of downfield passing offense if that makes sense.

• Love
Reactions: RussellCasse
He is wrong because he was the 45th president. We never had to worry about before. Maybe just maybe he shouldn't try to break laws and he won't have to worry about that.

He is wrong because he was the 45th president. We never had to worry about before. Maybe just maybe he shouldn't try to break laws and he won't have to worry about that.

Awesome. Cannot wait until obama is tried for murder. I am here for it.

Also, where we at on that report button? You do it or nah?

Quite frankly, I don’t believe ANYONE should have absolute immunity.

That said, these cases are nonsense and we don’t know how the absolute immunity appeal will work out. Who knows what the supremes will do, but I will say this. The appeals are serving their purpose. To delay. Too bad you are caught up in the emotion of it to understand there is a game of chess going on with the establishment vs trump.

💊

BTW. You still haven’t answered from
The other day…do you or don’t you report people? We are done here until you answer that.

Sorry, I am just trying to figure out if you fall in or out of lords bitch category.

TIA.
Everyone knows that he is trying to delay instead of actually proving his innocence. Why? Because he knows he's guilty!

Trump in 2016 wasn't the establishment. Trump in 2024 is the establishment. DeSantis was right when he said that he changed.

I definitely answered that. Go look back.

Everyone knows that he is trying to delay instead of actually proving his innocence. Why? Because he knows he's guilty!

Trump in 2016 wasn't the establishment. Trump in 2024 is the establishment. DeSantis was right when he said that he changed.

What was the answer? Seems simple enough. Do you hit the report button or nah? Simple yes or no. Let’s see how honest you are.

Awesome. Cannot wait until obama is tried for murder. I am here for it.

Also, where we at on that report button? You do it or nah?
Go ahead. There is a process. If a grand jury and a judge approve the charges then I won't care. I don't care about those people like you do.

You guys are scared shitless of another Trump Presidency. It’s coming, and the tears are going to be delicious.

Reactions: FresnoGator
What was the answer? Seems simple enough. Do you hit the report button or nah? Simple yes or no. Let’s see how honest you are.
I answered in a previous thread. Now answer why you do the pill?

You really have the audacity to tell me answer something or to pressure me to answer something when you go out your way not to answer me. That's hilarious.

Go ahead. There is a process. If a grand jury and a judge approve the charges then I won't care. I don't care about those people like you do.

Of course you don’t care about corruption when you are taking out political opponents. Neither did Mao or Hitler. You’re in good company.

💊

I answered in a previous thread. Now answer why you do the pill?

You really have the audacity to tell me answer something or to pressure me to answer something when you go out your way not to answer me. That's hilarious.

You said you answered, so this should be easy. Integrity check.

Go ahead…you scared?

Lord, I think this one might fall into your category…

💊

Hell, it should be easy to provide a direct link to the answer.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT