ADVERTISEMENT

This is what voting for democrats gets you....

Capt Ron 1

Bull Gator
Gold Member
Nov 29, 2021
Fort Walton Bch, Fl
And TONS of stuff JUST LIKE this

"We know incarceration doesn't really solve any problems," Reiss said during a Peace Institute event in May 2021. Fox News Digital has previously reported that Reiss said criminals are not "bad dudes" while simultaneously blasting juries for believing police officers facing misconduct allegations deserve the "benefit of the doubt."

Reiss went on to describe how the Manhattan district attorney helped a murderer get out of jail time for a homicide victim who had very few relatives.

I think we just figured out part of Theo's gun problem!

And TONS of stuff JUST LIKE this

It's always these kind of people that I hope learn up close and personal why monsters need to be locked up and kept locked up.

It's always these kind of people that I hope learn up close and personal why monsters need to be locked up and kept locked up.
I am LMAO at Chicago now for the same reason.....murder capital of the world...and they went MORE progressive, which WILL make murder rates keep climbing. I will just LMAO some more!

I am LMAO at Chicago now for the same reason.....murder capital of the world...and they went MORE progressive, which WILL make murder rates keep climbing. I will just LMAO some more!
Chicago will never learn. They dumped one lunatic mayor for another. People get the governance they deserve.

Reactions: Sunburnt Indian

More reasons to NEVER be a lib....imagine supporting this BS. We have some right on this board that do. I CANNOT FATHOM this garbage
If they are they must be staying in the closet. I've yet to see anyone here defend this BS. We need to take this one to the booth for review @GhostOfMatchesMalone , did BScuck ever tell us if he lettered in men's or women's track and field? :oops:

I live 90 minutes outside of Chicago on the lakeshore in West Michigan.

They literally voted out Lori to vote in someone even LIGHTER on crime. At some point, you have to point to the (exceptionally) poor decision making of the electorate. Further, he wants to further tax chicago businesses (we have one of our flagship offices in the city).

That is a terrific recipe for business flight and ultimately tax payer flight as they go to lower tax states - like, Michigan.

It's self-inflicted insanity. Even Eric Adams, whom I have some respect for, can see that you need a strong police force and there is a limit to how much you can tax wealth before it leaves. As an example, regardless of what Trump paid in Federal Taxes, he paid a TON in real estate and business/personal SALT taxes.

Reactions: EvilWayz
If they are they must be staying in the closet. I've yet to see anyone here defend this BS. We need to take this one to the booth for review @GhostOfMatchesMalone , did BScuck ever tell us if he lettered in men's or women's track and field? :oops:
I think it was Marco Rubio who (properly said) that things like this are at the top of the Democrats agenda when we have issues like China, Russia, India, Brazil and others moving off of the Dollar to trade in Yuan or other non-US denominated currency.

Why does that matter?

When it does, the Paul Krugman fantasy of "Debts do not matter" become a real time nightmare with our $31T in debt.

He once claimed to be a 4-year Track and Field letterman at Florida. That later morphed into he was All-SEC at Florida.

The kicker was a few months later when he couldn't remember the name of the sport he lettered in, and called it 'some olympic sport'.

I can't imagine living such an unfulfilling life that I have to invent an entire internet persona for myself.

I think it was Marco Rubio who (properly said) that things like this are at the top of the Democrats agenda when we have issues like China, Russia, India, Brazil and others moving off of the Dollar to trade in Yuan or other non-US denominated currency.

Why does that matter?

When it does, the Paul Krugman fantasy of "Debts do not matter" become a real time nightmare with our $31T in debt.
Speaking of debt, thanks to the Hiden recession, the Social Security Trust Fund will now run out in 10 years.

We can save it by growing the economy. IOW, pray for a Trump 2nd term. He could probably grow it back to 50 years or more, in 4 years.

He once claimed to be a 4-year Track and Field letterman at Florida. That later morphed into he was All-SEC at Florida.

The kicker was a few months later when he couldn't remember the name of the sport he lettered in, and called it 'some olympic sport'.

I can't imagine living such an unfulfilling life that I have to invent an entire internet persona for myself.
I remember, he just never clarified if it was men or women's sports. 😂

Reactions: Capt Ron 1
Speaking of debt, thanks to the Hiden recession, the Social Security Trust Fund will now run out in 10 years.

We can save it by growing the economy. IOW, pray for a Trump 2nd term. He could probably grow it back to 50 years or more, in 4 years.
Not in a recession, technically, but the general issue is that we have spent WAY too much money and now have to raise real interest rates to step inflation. That greatly increases borrowing costs and yes - 10 years.

Can we grow out of it? To one of your most observant points, even the Jack Kemp in me knows that is a pipe dream. We can do more (read: regulation) to make things better.

You (not you, literally) have to stop spending money you do not have and quit listening to politicians (not economists) like Krugman.

Will Trump's policies do better than Biden and his economic team? Yes. Just vetoing spending bills is a win.

Saw this on the book of Faces. True? :oops:

339803376_150895774303242_1911650814755135210_n.jpg

Witnesses reported that Jean-Pierre was slurring her speech and having difficulty standing up straight. She was not arrested, and no DUI was issued. No arrest or booking or arrest information is on the Washington DC Sheriff’s Department webpage, and no press releases or information available on the Washington DC Metropolitan Police webpage, from the White House, The Biden Administration, or from the Press Secretary.

A Former NYPD officer, Liza Porpiglia posted the following message on her Facebook page.

“Press Secretary KJP had a drunk driving car accident last night. They quickly whisked her away.”

One commenter indicated that while covering one of the Press Secretary’s news conferences, the press was instructed not to question Karine Jean-Pierre about her alleged drunk driving accident.

Witnesses reported that Jean-Pierre was slurring her speech and having difficulty standing up straight. She was not arrested, and no DUI was issued. No arrest or booking or arrest information is on the Washington DC Sheriff’s Department webpage, and no press releases or information available on the Washington DC Metropolitan Police webpage, from the White House, The Biden Administration, or from the Press Secretary.

A Former NYPD officer, Liza Porpiglia posted the following message on her Facebook page.

“Press Secretary KJP had a drunk driving car accident last night. They quickly whisked her away.”

One commenter indicated that while covering one of the Press Secretary’s news conferences, the press was instructed not to question Karine Jean-Pierre about her alleged drunk driving accident.

Whoever she hit bout to get paid.

Bragg? There's a good chance he'll be given a chance to preside in his own arraignment. 😂
Don't think so. This case might not be that intimidating but it's just the first. The next one or two will be Federal and the Feds don't indict without knowing they'll get a conviction. They have a > 95% conviction rate. Dump might want to start looking at some of those shit-hole countries to see if they have an extradition treaty with the US. ;)

Not in a recession, technically, but the general issue is that we have spent WAY too much money and now have to raise real interest rates to step inflation. That greatly increases borrowing costs and yes - 10 years.

Can we grow out of it? To one of your most observant points, even the Jack Kemp in me knows that is a pipe dream. We can do more (read: regulation) to make things better.

You (not you, literally) have to stop spending money you do not have and quit listening to politicians (not economists) like Krugman.

Will Trump's policies do better than Biden and his economic team? Yes. Just vetoing spending bills is a win.
Its too late. The rates will continue to climb. More regional banks will go belly up. The federal reserve and their partners at Wells, Chase, JP Morgan etc will roll out digital $ by the end of the year. Game over. Buy fruit trees and egg layin hens, its gonna get choppy out there.

Don't think so. This case might not be that intimidating but it's just the first. The next one or two will be Federal and the Feds don't indict without knowing they'll get a conviction.
And there it is! Sheep have already moved on from ANOTHER case! The NEXT one is the BIG one that gonna get Trump! LMAO!

Sheep, I will let you guys in on a secret, because it's obvious you goobs aren't smart enough to figure this out on your own: But Donald J Trump isn't the one on trial here, it's you guys.

Every time Trump goes to court, you hapless dorks go with him. And every time Trump is cleared, you sheep are found guilty: Of being hoodwinked. So you guys have to die over and over again, every time getting your hopes up that THIS TIME the criminals got #TeflonDon.

And every time....heartbreak. Every time, you are found guilty of being hoodwinked.

How many more times will you sheep follow Trump to court and be found guilty, before you wake up? I don't think some of you will ever wake up, and I'm down to LMAO at you for it!

Don't think so. This case might not be that intimidating but it's just the first. The next one or two will be Federal and the Feds don't indict without knowing they'll get a conviction. They have a > 95% conviction rate. Dump might want to start looking at some of those shit-hole countries to see if they have an extradition treaty with the US. ;)
I think you misunderstood. Before it's all over Bragg may be facing charges. 😂

giphy.gif

I think you misunderstood. Before it's all over Bragg may be facing charges. 😂

giphy.gif
No, I understood perfectly. Charges from whom? Kevin M, Lindsey Graham? You are obviously profoundly ignorant of how the justice works in this country as is your leader. Don't worry he will soon be intimately familiar with the inner workings of such. :)

• Haha
Reactions: EvilWayz
And there it is! Sheep have already moved on from ANOTHER case! The NEXT one is the BIG one that gonna get Trump! LMAO!

Sheep, I will let you guys in on a secret, because it's obvious you goobs aren't smart enough to figure this out on your own: But Donald J Trump isn't the one on trial here, it's you guys.

Every time Trump goes to court, you hapless dorks go with him. And every time Trump is cleared, you sheep are found guilty: Of being hoodwinked. So you guys have to die over and over again, every time getting your hopes up that THIS TIME the criminals got #TeflonDon.

And every time....heartbreak. Every time, you are found guilty of being hoodwinked.

How many more times will you sheep follow Trump to court and be found guilty, before you wake up? I don't think some of you will ever wake up, and I'm down to LMAO at you for it!
We'll see if you're still talking when he's indicted on Federal charges. I just don't understand why you idiots keep defending him. Unbelievable.

We'll see if you're still talking when he's indicted on Federal charges. I just don't understand why you idiots keep defending him. Unbelievable.
There are NO federal charges in Bragg's hemorrhoidal dingleberries.

giphy.gif

No, I understood perfectly. Charges from whom?
Anyone that wants to enforce the law. The details of the SEALED indictment were leaked to the media.

That leak could only have come from the Grand Jury, or Bragg's office.

Regardless, it's a felony.

So now dems are literally breaking the law, to try to put Trump in jail.

Hey, at least we found the crime! Or course, Trump is clean and it's the left that's the criminals.

Sheep hoodwinked again.

The next one or two will be Federal and the Feds don't indict without knowing they'll get a conviction. They have a > 95% conviction rate. Dump might want to start looking at some of those shit-hole countries to see if they have an extradition treaty with the US. ;)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT