ADVERTISEMENT

This is the Desantis I love

He won't be president this go round but would be better than Trump, Dementia Man or Kennedy.

Reactions: goldmom
While I love Desantis...he needs to handle the homeowners insurance BS that insurance companies make you change your roof every ten years. I cannot believe this is happening. Metal rooves will last double, triple that if done correctly...and the insurance companies are FORCING everyone to change after 10 years. He really needs to address this

While I love Desantis...he needs to handle the homeowners insurance BS that insurance companies make you change your roof every ten years. I cannot believe this is happening. Metal rooves will last double, triple that if done correctly...and the insurance companies are FORCING everyone to change after 10 years. He really needs to address this
This. Insurance in Florida is a government enforced scam.

Reactions: Capt Ron 1
This. Insurance in Florida is a government enforced scam.
I love what he is doing with the wokeness BS...but THIS needs to be handled...unfortunately with HIS ties to the establishment...and establishment tied to big insurance companies...I am not putting much hope in it. I am hoping I will be surprised one day

Wait. Are saying they are making you change your metal roof after 10 years? Defeats the purpose of a metal roof.

He won't be president this go round but would be better than Trump, Dementia Man or Kennedy.
Only about 5% of votes agree with this. He REALLY made poor decisions in his campaign. So bad I now question how smart he really is. If he thought this was the party of Karl Rove, dick Cheney, Liz Cheney how damn stupid is he? We are DONE for life of uniparty candidates...but they are trying so desperately to hold on to power. Even when Trumps term is over...we will never vote for establishment types ever again. I truly hope he realizes this...because he is BY FAR the best governor Florida has ever had. But he has to cut ties with the establishment or he will not win president of his HOA.

I suggest you do some research on this before you get the shock of your life in a few years. I am about 8 years on my roof also, and really hope something is done here. But the insurance lobby has ENORMUS amounts of money.
I may just pay off the balance on the mortgage and tell the insurance co to eat me.

Reactions: goldmom
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT