ADVERTISEMENT

Is this the right move?

Sounds like being a commie agitator in states like Texas and Florida comes with risk. FAFO. I think the guy he shot was white by the way, so not sure why he is eing accused of being racist

Reactions: nail1988
Sounds like being a commie agitator in states like Texas and Florida comes with risk. FAFO. I think the guy he shot was white by the way, so not sure why he is eing accused of being racist
BLM guy was shot. We don’t want racist and bigoted vigilantes running around. Always assume your first instinct is wrong.

• Haha
Reactions: nail1988
BLM guy was shot. We don’t want racist and bigoted vigilantes running around. Always assume your first instinct is wrong.
Dude was white. My instincts have always been my best resource. If you dont want vigilantes, you beter start cleaning up the crime. Expect more vigilantes

• Haha
Reactions: Mdfgator

The ginger turned Kommie shouldn't have waiving around and pointing his AK47 it’s that simple

Dude was white. My instincts have always been my best resource. If you dont want vigilantes, you beter start cleaning up the crime. Expect more vigilantes
yep, agreed, thats why he was in jail, what he did was a crime...

The ginger turned Kommie shouldn't have waiving around and pointing his AK47 it’s that simple

since when is being armed reason to die??? the guy that shot him, is a known racist lunatic. we cannot have this in a law and order society..

Of course that guy should be pardoned. That is a stupid question.

He claimed he was an ANTIFA & BLM member - easy!

• Wow
Reactions: Mdfgator
Of course that guy should be pardoned. That is a stupid question.

He claimed he was an ANTIFA & BLM member - easy!
Seriously Jim, either we stand with law enforcement if we don’t. I am a strong law and order guy.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT