ADVERTISEMENT

Congrats Democrats!

Your party is this much closer to starting a nuclear war.

Next time you have a TDS attack, please remember what a real threat looks like...

So Biden and Blinken are making major changes to NATO and how they operate? According to NATOs governing documents, a Country can not join if they are actively involved in a conflict with another Country. Maybe B & are planning on ending the Ukraine/Russia war first.

Reactions: RussellCasse
So Biden and Blinken are making major changes to NATO and how they operate? According to NATOs governing documents, a Country can not join if they are actively involved in a conflict with another Country. Maybe B & are planning on ending the Ukraine/Russia war first.
I highly doubt it.

The entire plan here is forever war.

It lines so many pockets...defense contractors get rich and are mega donors, the cash flowing into Ukraine for aid is untraceable and therefore a laundering piggybank....plus it keeps leverage on Ukraine to hide what Hunter and Joe were doing over there.

The Deep State LOVES wars, and couldn't care less who dies as long as they get rich.

The problem here is this is a nuclear superpower we're fighting. It could get really messy really fast.

And remember Ghost's predictions about suspending elections in the event of a World War? That's also entirely possible. Ukraine's "democracy" has suspended multiple elections in a row.

I highly doubt it.

It lines so many pockets...defense contractors get rich and are mega donors, the cash flowing into Ukraine for aid is untraceable and therefore a laundering piggybank....plus it keeps leverage on Ukraine to hide what Hunter and Joe were doing over there.

The Deep State LOVES wars, and couldn't care less who dies as long as they get rich.

The problem here is this is a nuclear superpower we're fighting. It could get really messy really fast.

And remember Ghost's predictions about suspending elections in the event of a World War? That's also entirely possible. Ukraine's "democracy" has suspended multiple elections in a row.
Or, the MSM is starting to push this new strain of the Bird Flu as the next possible worldwide pandemic. We might have to close the country down and go to strictly mail in voting for the up coming election.

I highly doubt it.

We didnt suspend elections for the first 2 world wars. Ghost is an idiot.

• Wow
Reactions: Mdfgator
Your party is this much closer to starting a nuclear war.

Next time you have a TDS attack, please remember what a real threat looks like...

Yep, and we are supposed to be shocked that Russia would invade Ukraine after everything they said WE would do…we have done.

As I have stated elsewhere….

You replace Texas with Ukraine and Russia with the US, and we would be doing the exact same thing Russia is doing.

Similarly, if Putin threw his political opponent in Jail, then had him suicided (Navalny), we as a country would find it disgusting and the behavior of a communist madman (which it is).

Joe is at step one in that process and those same leftists are cheering it on while ridiculing Putin.

Sounds a little hypocritical eh @kalimgoodman ?

Last edited:
No he isn't, or wasn't.

I don't think that historical precedent is the best bellwether for our leadership right now.

They are flat out terrified of a second Trump term, and for good reason.
I'm calling their bluff. They pull some shit like that me and 30k of my best buddies will be headed for Washington in Toyota hiluxes with stolen National Guard weapons mounted on them.

there is going to be an election, what type of election is yet to be determined. Do we shut the country down, sign 5 trillion dollars worth of checks and create mass hysteria? Mail in ballots are legal, but do we really think they are a good idea?? Can a third party candidate enter at this late stage that doesnt have half the country hating their guts??? My guess is its trump v biden again with the sheep making the my shat dont stank argument in vain.. we shall see. its too close to call, giant termites running for prez.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT