ADVERTISEMENT

This is a post where I rehash things from other posts

It would suck so bad to be gay…no offense…

happy-50th-birthday-to-90s-goddess-tiffani-amber-thiessen-v0-cd2v0sg6y7ec1.jpg

• Love
Reactions: LordofallSocks
But when they got to Fla the Gators were allready here.
If you care about being politically correct, then FSCW must change their name. Like Cleveland changed from Indians to Guardians. Maybe we could help by offering some suggestions for their new name. Like yhey could be the FSU Pandas or the FSU Larks.

Youse-guys are like a bunch of 7th graders, after one of them sneaked one of his older brother's smut mags out to the back yard, and are busy in a circle, happily living in fantasy land.... 😂
And I think I know why you like certain of those pictures better than some of the others.
They remind you of where you're used to keeping your own head,,, in that warm dark place...
😁

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: LordofallSocks
Youse-guys are like a bunch of 7th graders, after one of them sneaked one of his older brother's smut mags out to the back yard, and are busy in a circle, happily living in fantasy land.... 😂
And I think I know why you like certain of those pictures better than some of the others.
They remind you of where you're used to keeping your own head,,, in that warm dark place...
😁
🤣

June Jones thinks there should only be one thread about any topic and TT should be a mod.
Just say NO!

The less mods (cencorship) the better imoho....

You don't like what someone else is saying, then there are several methods of avoiding them.
Just skip over an individuals posts without reading or commenting.
Put the individual on IGNORE.
Don't return to that particular thread.
Take responsibility for yourself, instead of attempting to control others......
🤓

Last edited:
Just say NO!

The less mods (cencorship) the better imoho....

You don't like what someone else is saying, then there are several methods of avoiding them.
Just skip over an individuals posts without reading or commenting.
Put the individual on IGNORE.
Don't return to that particular thread.
Take responsibility for yourself, instead of attempting to control others......
🤓
This works well in life too.

Reactions: instaGATOR
Oh well time to ignore socks and Alaskan. I’ll keep you Sad as I’m still waiting 20 years now to see you give one penny to Rivals.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT