ADVERTISEMENT

Things that hurt last night

cmgator

Rowdy Reptile
Gold Member
Aug 14, 2002
AS most know, I support Billy and will wait until after next season to make a call. To actually hold coaches to 2 years when they walk into a situation like this and playing one of the toughest schedules in the country is emotional and not rational but that is for another thread.

Things that killed us last night include:

I can see maybe missing one FG, but missing two at home was brutal. We should have been up 15-7 at the half.

The two offensive pass interferences that were not called against Coleman were game changers. ACC refs did their job especially on that 3rd and long near the end of the game and instead called it on Hill. Brutal.

I truly don't understand how some of our offensive linemen are playing. I won't say names but man, we had zero time in the second half. No time for anything to develop. Absolutely brutal.

Wish Max would have rolled out more and targeted Ricky more but with him running for his life I am not sure if he could.

All that being said, we still made our mistakes, played hard to the very end and the SWAMP was electric.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News