ADVERTISEMENT

The Too Early to Bother, 2018 Recruiting Thread...

For a dollie or a dust-bowl choker to come to the Gator board and attempt to talk defense-smack is either funny as hell, or plum-pitiful... o_O

National Defense Ranking - Updated 1-27-17

2. UA
5. UF
10. LSU
16. UGA
-----
20. Miami
22. FSU
23. Iowa
28. AU
======

42. Neutered Lame
64. VU
66. SCa
76. Ark
82. Choke-la-homa
85. UK
90. aTm
95. Tennis-sea
===========

First it's the twit with his head-nailed-to-da-flor talking DE smack.
Then it's the mad-dog-dollie talking DB smack.

These 9 have been here and are all ready to play.
#8 SS Marcell Harris 6-1 211 **** rsSr
#14 FS/Nic Nick Washington 6-0 197 **** rsSr

NR FS Jeawon Taylor 6-0 187 *** So
#52 SS Quincy Lenton 5-11 202 *** rsFr (2016 ankle)
NR FS CJ McWilliams 5-11 171 *** rsFr ( 2016 ACL)

#9 CB/Nic Duke Dawson 5-10 208 **** Sr
?? CB Joseph Putu 6-2 195 Sr (juco so NR at rivals)
#36 CB Chris Williamson 5-11 191 *** rsSo
#3 CB/S/Nic Chauncey Gardener II 5-11 204 **** So
(Outback Bowl MVP with 2 Ints, 1 a Pic-6)

==============

With these 6 FNG's all ready to come in and compete.

#10 Ath/CB C.J. Henderson 6-0 174 **** Fr - Miami
#13 FS/CB Brad Stewart 6-0 194 **** Fr - N.O, LA
#13 CB Marco Wilson 6-0 180 **** Fr - Plantation
#21 S Brian Edwards 6-2 188 **** Fr - Miramar
#23 S/CB Shawn Davis 6-1 195 *** Fr - Miami
#33 S Donovan Stiner 6-2 185 *** Fr - Bellaire, TX

So whomever they bring in the 2018 class will likely have time to grow and develop, IF they need any extra time that is. :cool:

Last edited:
While you try to ignore that #2-#2-#3-#9 plus 5 more are already on the roster...:cool:

PS - Edit

And one of our 3 teams had the #5 ranked Defense in the Nation last season.
Got any guesses which one it was....
Here, let me give you a hint: UF 30 - 3 Iowa

Didn't help you in Knoxville:D. Want to see a former Q/B make Tabor look inept? Wonder if the laundry crew was ever able to get that scorched smell out of his jersey or did they just throw it in the dumpster and get him another?

BTW, tell us again how many players OFF that #5 rated defense( who were recruited by Misschimp) from last year that you LOST due to them running out of eligibility or running out of town?:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Reactions: nail1988
For a dollie or a dust-bowl choker to come to the Gator board and attempt to talk defense-smack is either funny as hell, or plum-pitiful... o_O

2. UA
5. UF
10. LSU
16. UGA
-----
20. Miami
22. FSU
23. Iowa
28. AU
======

42. Neutered Lame
64. VU
66. SCa
76. Ark
82. Choke-la-homa
85. UK
90. aTm
95. Tennis-sea
===========

First it the twit with his head-nailed-to-da-flor talking DE smack.

==============

So whomever they bring in the 2018 class will likely have time to grow and develop, IF they need any extra time that is. :cool:

More mindless drivel and overblown :p

OU 35 UA 19 ( put 35 on the Barn top 10 vaunted SEC defense ) :cool:

OU could be top 20 if they played the POP WARNER offenses that the Lizzerds played in 2016 :rolleyes::rolleyes:

( 9 ) of the the offenses the lizzerds faced where woeful ( Pop Warner ) the ( 4 ) losses the Lizzerds the vaunted lizzerd defense suffered they got rolled by teams that had better than average offenses :eek:

FSU
RUBBER DOLLIES
BAMR
Pig People

:D:D:D

Tennis-sea had their best QB since the Moon-Roid, and he won just as many NC's as ole moon did. --- ZERO

While UF was playing the backup Purdue Grad-xfer QB instead of their injured starter.
The Gator's were so far ahead after the first half that they forgot to play the 2nd half. Do-Do Occurs.

However, ole forehead boy's record vs UF was what? (crickets)
And who did that great tennis-sea team lose to?
@ 8-5 aTm
vs 14-1 UA
@ 6-7 SCa (lost to a team with a losing record)
@ 6-7 VU (lost to candy, yet another team with a losing record)
===========

Mc/UF has won the SECe-C 2 consecutive years while having to play the backup QB's half of the time in both years.
Grier > Harris --- LDR > Appleby
I wonder why you 2 twits always fail to mention that fact? :rolleyes:

UF lost to:
@ 9-4 Tn
@ 7-6 Ark
@ 10-3 FSU
@ SEC-C vs 14-1 UA

All 4 losses were away from the SWAMP, and all 4 losses were against teams that finished with winning records.
=============

The Chokers 2016 schedule was loaded with these power-house teams:

Lost to:
2nd Tier Houston 33 - 23 OK (-10)
Houston then lost to: Navy, SMU, Memp, SDSt
~ OK fits into the above group of 4 as the only loser.

tOSU 45 - 24 OK (-21) -- tOSU didn't even win their Div in the Big-10.
tOSU lost to: PSU and were SHUT-OUT 0- 31 by Clemson
tOSU in the Playoffs was another of the media-moron jokes.
OK's supposed Heisman QB and the best RB's in the country scored freakin' ZERO!

But the Chokers stomped on all of these tough guys, (with losing records)....
2-10 Kans-azz
3-9 IoSt
4-8 La-Mon
5-7 Tex-azz
5-7 TxTech
6-7 TCU

Before going to the Sugar Bowl to beat an 8-5 AU - 35 - 19 (-16)
8-5 AU lost to:
8-5 aTm 29 - 16 (-13)
8-5 UGA 13 - 7 (-6)
They did have legit losses to both Clem and UA.
Of course, AU played 8 teams with winning records, including SEC defenses and Clem, so they were a bit more beat up than the dust-bowl chokers were after their run against their usual wussies... :confused:

:D:eek:;)

2. UA
5. UF
10. LSU
16. UGA
-----
20. Miami
22. FSU
23. Iowa
28. AU
======

42. Neutered Lame
64. VU
66. SCa
76. Ark
82. Choke-la-homa
85. UK
90. aTm
95. Tennis-sea
===========

First it's the twit with his head-nailed-to-da-flor talking DE smack.

==============

instant, how recruiting going for the swamp donkey?

Rivals 2018

#1 criminoles ( Richt rolling )
#5 free shoes
#7 rubber dollies ( the sarg smacking around the Donkey)
#9 Texas ( big 12 big 12)
#10 Okie state
#12 Choklehoma 11 in the books 3 more # 4* to commit by the end of the week)
#16 Kansas? Lol

#21 KanTuck ( that'a boy Poker)

#33 Lizzerds oh my

Last edited:
I gotta give you credit ole nailed head, you and your chokers are always a Top Team,,,,, in the off season,,,, and as long as you're not in a championship game against a legit SEC team.... ;)
Didn't your chokers earn that CHOKERS moniker by having the worst W/L record in BCS era bowl games? o_O

Just like you're always a top recruiting team, as long as it's not NSD yet anyway....

On the Ball -- Slow-leak Rivals (8) doesn't even have UF's number of commits (9) correct.

#15 FS Cajuan Smith 6-3 190 **** - West Palm Beach, FL (WR)
Offers: UF, ?? Scout Eval - The #3 Safety in Florida HS.
http://www.maxpreps.com/athlete/cj-smith/oJULWCZuEeS00gAmVebEWg/default.htm

Mc has 9 commits so far. 5 are ****'s, and 3 more are 5.7 ***'s, likely 4 stars by NSD.
But not to worry, because 3 star MLB Jarrad Davis just went to the NFL in the 1st Round.
And 3 star WR/KR Chris Thompson just sighed an NFL F/A contract.

But hey, if we're going to go with recruiting classes long before NDS, how are your chokers doing without Big Game Bob for your 2019 class?

1. UF - 9 - with 5 that are already **** ranked, and 3 more 5.7 3 stars that likely will be by NSD.

2. Don't G-a-S about where anyone else is ranked anyway...
=============

Doesn't mean anything of course, still, these are fun 2016 factoids anyway.

Neb 10 - 40 Iowa (+30)

Mich 13 - 14 Iowa (+1)

UF 30 - 3 Iowa (-27)

tOSU 30 - 23 Iowa (-7)

tOSU 45 - 24 Chokers (-21) :p

Last edited:
:D:eek:;)

Rivals 2018

#5 free shoes

This is the level of correct, high quality information that you always get from a dust-bowl choker with his head-nailed-to-da-flor....

ROTF
hysterical-laughter-smiley-emoticon.gif
LMFAO

facebook-smiling-smiley-emoticon.gif

This is the level of correct, high quality information that you always get from a dust-bowl choker with his head-nailed-to-da-flor....

ROTF
LMFAO

You left out an important little "factoid"

Neb 10 - 40 Iowa (+30)

Mich 13 - 14 Iowa (+1)

UF 30 - 3 Iowa (-27)

tOSU 30 - 23 Iowa (-7)

tOSU 45 - 24 Chokers (-21) :p

UT - 38 FU - 28 :oops:

Swamp Donkeys didn't play Nebraska, Michigan OR Oklahoma last year so your pitiful attempt to show superiority to the Land Thieves ain't worth a Clinton:rolleyes:

You wouldn't be playing Michigan THIS year if the NCAA hadn't FORCED you to.:oops: But unlike the Okies, Golden Domers and Vols, the Swamp Donkeys are still too cowardly to actually play home and away series with non Florida state teams where you have to go into Eugene, Norman, South Bend, Pasadena, Los Angeles, Berkeley, Ann Arbor, Lincoln, etc and play those teams.:(

As for recruiting news, I saw where thanks to your latest 3* addition, the Swamp Donkeys rose from 38th to 37th Congratulations. UT picked another 3* commit as well. Moved from 9th to 7th.:D

Happy Trails.:p

Factoids: >>> You quoted the wrong post,,, moron! o_O

Coach Mc is totally imcompetent.
However, he is 2-0 in SECe-C's

While Head-BJ Sgt. Carter is 0-4 SECe-C's.

And the mad-dog-dollie is all world again,,, just as long as it's the off season...

Do let me know when any of your named losers schedule an annual game with FSU, then add in the scUM every 4-5 years on average.
But hey, you do play MTSU and lost to Mighty Memphis, so I guess that's good enough for a has been program in no-Knox hillbillyville.

Tennis-sea 2016 OoC:

AppSt ---- They lost to Troy, and the scUM beat them by +35
VaTech -- They lost to 4-8 Syracuse (17 - 31)
Ohio ------ They lost to 2-10 TxSt
TnTech -- D-2, nobody cares

While Sgt Carter lost to SCa and VU, both had losing seasons.

Most recent Football NC's.

UF 2006 & 2008 (8 years and 3 coaches ago)

Choke-la-homo's 2000 (closing on 2 decades ago)

Rubber Dollies 1998 (last century)

Nuttless Neutered Lame 1988 (3 decades ago and counting)

Last edited:
Why do we offer kids this far in advance? Anything could happen in the next year.

EW, it's likely a 'nothing ventured, nothing gained' proposition.
And until the LOI's arrive on NSD, it all just speculation anyway.

What's funny to me is that some bitch because they don't get commits early enough, while others ask why HS kids are offered so far out from NSD... :rolleyes:

Factoids: >>> You quoted the wrong post,,, moron! o_O

Coach Mc is totally imcompetent.
However, he is 2-0 in SECe-C's

While Head-BJ Sgt. Carter is 0-4 SECe-C's.

And the mad-dog-dollie is all world again,,, just as long as it's the off season...

Do let me know when any of your named losers schedule an annual game with FSU, then add in the scUM every 4-5 years on average.
But hey, you do play MTSU and lost to Mighty Memphis, so I guess that's good enough for a has been program in no-Knox hillbillyville.

Tennis-sea 2016 OoC:

AppSt ---- They lost to Troy, and the scUM beat them by +35
VaTech -- They lost to 4-8 Syracuse (17 - 31)
Ohio ------ They lost to 2-10 TxSt
TnTech -- D-2, nobody cares

While Sgt Carter lost to SCa and VU, both had losing seasons.

Most recent Football NC's.

UF 2006 & 2008 (8 years and 3 coaches ago)

Choke-la-homo's 2000 (closing on 2 decades ago)

Rubber Dollies 1998 (last century)

Nuttless Neutered Lame 1988 (3 decades ago and counting)

I know you are senile so please TRY TO STAY ON TOPIC.

YOU made that stupid list supposedly showing how FU was sooooo much better than the Oklahoma Land Thieves because in a nothing Bowl Game, the Swamp Donkeys beat Iowa by more points than Nebraska and OSU did and Missed Again lost to them by a point.

Whoppity Frikkin Do.

I offered the score of the game in Knoxville where your Swamp Donkeys were held to what? Ten 3 and outs in a row covering the ENTIRE 3rd quarter and 2/3rs of the 4th?:confused:
Your Swamp Donkeys LOST so going by your retarded reasoning, UT was superior to Michigan, OSU, Iowa, and Nebraska because they kicked the snot out of the Lizzerds in the 2nd half and rolled all over them.;)

Wanna see Tabor get absolutely torched again? :eek:It's a great clip. Entertaining as all get out.:) That 5th ranked defense sure showed it, didn't they?

( now cue the excuse that the lizzzerds were down 897 games worth of play due to injury):mad:

Then since You brought up recruiting and that IS what you began the thread as, I thought I would congratulate you on the Swamp Donkeys moving up from 38th to 37th after you picked up that last 3* recruit commit..:cool:

All of that Equine Defecation you threw up to divert, distract and deter don't work on me:p

Last edited:
I know you are senile so please TRY TO STAY ON TOPIC.

YOU made that stupid list supposedly showing how FU was sooooo much better than the Oklahoma Land Thieves because in a nothing Bowl Game, the Swamp Donkeys beat Iowa by more points than Nebraska and OSU did and Missed Again lost to them by a point.

Whoppity Frikkin Do.

I offered the score of the game in Knoxville where your Swamp Donkeys were held to what? Ten 3 and outs in a row covering the ENTIRE 3rd quarter and 2/3rs of the 4th?:confused:
Your Swamp Donkeys LOST so going by your retarded reasoning, UT was superior to Michigan, OSU, Iowa, and Nebraska because they kicked the snot out of the Lizzerds in the 2nd half and rolled all over them.;)

Wanna see Tabor get absolutely torched again? :eek:It's a great clip. Entertaining as all get out.:) That 5th ranked defense sure showed it, didn't they?

( now cue the excuse that the lizzzerds were down 897 games worth of play due to injury):mad:

Then since You brought up recruiting and that IS what you began the thread as, I thought I would congratulate you on the Swamp Donkeys moving up from 38th to 37th after you picked up that last 3* recruit commit..:cool:

All of that Equine Defecation you threw up to divert, distract and deter don't work on me:p
There is a long way to go in the 2018 recruiting class. A lot can and will happen between now and NSD.

With that being said UF did have a better 2017 recruiting class than Tennessee.

Are we really even talking about this right now in any serious manner, this seasons outcome will make or break recruiting and the immediate future long term for our program, again...

There is a long way to go in the 2018 recruiting class. A lot can and will happen between now and NSD.

With that being said UF did have a better 2017 recruiting class than Tennessee.

Not disputing that one iota. Last year Mr Ed pulled in the #9 class while Lyle the Clueless pulled in #15. Same spot as the year before.

Back to back #15 classes would make most teams competitive. But not in the SEC or The Big 12+.

(Besides, I am just poking Instatater in his tiny medulla oblongata to make his little pointy Tin-Foil Hat fly off. It's fun to watch)

I was hoping Lyle the Clueless would flop in recruiting again this season and maybe he could be run off and Brady Hoke ( The DL coach) or Chip Kelly could be named HC in 2018.. But the State of Tennessee has a bumper crop of 4* (and for the 2nd consecutive year, the # 2 OT in the nation both 5* UT commits)recruits this year and Lyle decided to recruit the state like he did back in 2014 and 2015( BTB #5 classes)

As bad as the facilities are ( from what I have been told) at Miami, I'm surprised that Richt has been able to have the kind of success pulling in so many top Commits so far.

Lyle the Clueless has been able to oversign 3 of the last 4 years. Now that the NCAA has made 25 i n one class the "No loopholes allowed" maximum limit, he ain't gonna be able to get away with his "Blue Shirts" anymore. He has 13 commits so far and about 7 more 4* recruits and one 5* who are supposed - "Silent commits". He is "Integrity challenged"( like Urban Meyer, Jim Harbaugh and Nick Saban) and he will yank scholarships at the last moment if there is a scholarship shortage and high rated recruits decide they want to sign.Regardless of how long the others were committed.

I am not a fan of his. My loyalty is to the players and the University's teams.. Not some overpaid, under achieving coach.

I'm curious to see how the Early Signing Period works out though.

Last edited:
EW, it's likely a 'nothing ventured, nothing gained' proposition.
And until the LOI's arrive on NSD, it all just speculation anyway.

What's funny to me is that some bitch because they don't get commits early enough, while others ask why HS kids are offered so far out from NSD... :rolleyes:

I suppose but considering the shows these kids pull on signing day, I definitely wouldn't start offering them til mid fall of their senior year.

I suppose but considering the shows these kids pull on signing day, I definitely wouldn't start offering them til mid fall of their senior year.

'Some kids,' EW, not all of 'these kids.'
Grouping them all together is a disservice imo.

Both or either way can work, depending on the individual kid.
I'm willing to go with whichever works for each individual.
Some lifelong Gator fan/players want to commit very early in the process, and I do not want to deny those kids the opportunity.

This is especially true for any of the 'Gator legacy' type kids... :cool:

Last edited:
Back to back #15 classes would make most teams competitive. But not in the SEC or The Big 12+.
Nit-Wit, that's the Big 12-minus, not +) o_O

Top 10 Recruiting Classes in what's left of the Big12-10-whatever:

1. UA
3. UG
7. OK
8. LSU
9. UF
10. aTm

1. UA
5. LSU
7. Ole Ms
8. AU
9 UG
Big12/10/whatever = Nobody

2. UA
5 TN
6 UG
7. AU
8. LSU
10. aTm

So in the last 3 classes, according to Rivals, 7. OK is the only team in the Big-whatever that's been in the Top 10 classes.....
While there have been 15 SEC Top 10 classes taken, by 8 different SEC teams.

(Besides, I am just poking Instatater in his tiny medulla oblongata to make his little pointy Tin-Foil Hat fly off. It's fun to watch)
While kicking the nutts off of this moron is hardly worth the short time it take to do so. :confused: He only comes here now, because most won't even acknowledge him on his own board, which has nearly dried up since his constant sniveling and whining finally got Brent to ban the Gators from Dollie-Shat. :rolleyes:

As bad as the facilities are ( from what I have been told) at Miami, I'm surprised that Richt has been able to have the kind of success pulling in so many top Commits so far.

Hey, always FoS Mad Doggie, according to Zach Abolverdi of SEC Country --
UF’s 2017 class finished with a top-10 ranking (9) and the Gators signed more top-50 recruits from the state of Florida (11) than any other program in the country.
https://www.seccountry.com/florida/florida-gators-2017-signees-enroll

And Mc already has 4 of his 9 commits in both the 2018 and 2019 classes from S.FL, with more than half of them already rated as 4 star recruits. :p

Last edited:
Nit-Wit, that's the Big 12-minus, not +) o_O

Top 10 Recruiting Classes in what's left of the Big12-10-whatever:

1. UA
3. UG
7. OK
8. LSU
9. UF
10. aTm

1. UA
5. LSU
7. Ole Ms
8. AU
9 UG

2. UA
5 TN
6 UG
7. AU
8. LSU
10. aTm

So in the last 3 classes, according to Rivals, 7. OK is the only team in the Big-whatever that's been in the Top 10 classes.....
While there have been 15 SEC Top 10 classes taken, by 8 different SEC teams.

While kicking the nutts off of this moron is hardly worth the short time it take to do so. :confused: He only comes here now, because most won't even acknowledge him on his own board, which has nearly dried up since his constant sniveling and whining finally got Brent to ban the Gators from Dollie-Shat. :rolleyes:

Hey, always FoS Mad Doggie, according to Zach Abolverdi of SEC Country --
UF’s 2017 class finished with a top-10 ranking (9) and the Gators signed more top-50 recruits from the state of Florida (11) than any other program in the country.
https://www.seccountry.com/florida/florida-gators-2017-signees-enroll

And Mc already has 4 of his 9 commits in both the 2018 and 2019 classes from S.FL, with more than half of them already rated as 4 star recruits. :p

Hey mister "There are 12 planets in the solar system and just because nobody else can find more than 8 don't matter because Aliens landed and gave Me, Insty-tater the information

You said Mr Ed got more Top 50 from the state of Florida than anybody else?
Was that because Mr Ed got #40 - #50?

Michigan, Alabama, OSU, etc got the cream of the crop didn't they?:rolleyes:

Truth is,
Mr Ed ONLY 3 of the state's Top 25( #17, # 19 & # 25):oops:

MEANWHILE

Alabama got 3 of the state's eight 5* * recruits
Ohio State got two 5* recruits
TAM, Michigan and FSU each got one 5* recruit each

Of the state's Top 15
FSU got 4
Alabama got 4
OSU( and good ole Urbie) got 3
Michigan got 2
LSU & TAM got the other two.

You see. If folks took your Male Bovine Defecation at face value, they'd think Mr Ed just killed it last year in Florida. But that isn't really the truth, is it?o_O

I see you are still claiming I have some sort of pull with Hubbs and lying your ass off that I got you banned.

Since you have been banned HERE at least Twice and on many other boards as well, you with your constant inanity do that ALL on your own. :eek:

It's a dead time of the year so kicking your old saggy butt is the only entertainment in town. So I come hereto kick it and to watch you make a damned fool of yourself and get ridiculed by the folks here.( Psst. I'll let you in on a secret. You don't really have a lot of friends here. You managed to annoy almost everybody). :cool:

As for the Big 12+/-

They seem to be holding their own this year so far.

Tejas( new coach) # 9
T. Boone Pickens - U #10
Land Thieves # 12
Baylor # 14
Kansas # 16

Swamp Donkeys leaped all the way to # 33. Only 1 spot behind Vandy and 14 spots behind Kentucky
Way to go Mr Ed.:D

Still got to hold 'em and fold 'em into the program on NLOI Day and get to that magic # 25. But speculating on where 17 & 18 yr old H/S athletes wind up is still easier to prove than your Aliens are living among us is. :p

:eek:;)

Yo instant, how recruiting going for the swamp donkey?

Rivals 2018

#5 free shoes
#10 Okie state
#16 Kansas? Lol

#33 Lizzerds oh my
:eek:;)

Yo instant, how recruiting going for the swamp donkey?

Rivals 2018

#5 free shoes
#10 Okie state
#16 Kansas? Lol

#33 Lizzerds oh my
Hey mister "There are 12 planets in the solar system and just because nobody else can find more than 8 don't matter because Aliens landed and gave Me, Insty-tater the information

You said Mr Ed got more Top 50 from the state of Florida than anybody else?
Was that because Mr Ed got #40 - #50?

Michigan, Alabama, OSU, etc got the cream of the crop didn't they?:rolleyes:

Truth is,
Mr Ed ONLY 3 of the state's Top 25( #17, # 19 & # 25):oops:

MEANWHILE

Alabama got 3 of the state's eight 5* * recruits
Ohio State got two 5* recruits
TAM, Michigan and FSU each got one 5* recruit each

Of the state's Top 15
FSU got 4
Alabama got 4
OSU( and good ole Urbie) got 3
Michigan got 2
LSU & TAM got the other two.

You see. If folks took your Male Bovine Defecation at face value, they'd think Mr Ed just killed it last year in Florida. But that isn't really the truth, is it?o_O

I see you are still claiming I have some sort of pull with Hubbs and lying your ass off that I got you banned.

Since you have been banned HERE at least Twice and on many other boards as well, you with your constant inanity do that ALL on your own. :eek:

It's a dead time of the year so kicking your old saggy butt is the only entertainment in town. So I come hereto kick it and to watch you make a damned fool of yourself and get ridiculed by the folks here.( Psst. I'll let you in on a secret. You don't really have a lot of friends here. You managed to annoy almost everybody). :cool:

As for the Big 12+/-

They seem to be holding their own this year so far.

Tejas( new coach) # 9
T. Boone Pickens - U #10
Land Thieves # 12
Baylor # 14
Kansas # 16

Swamp Donkeys leaped all the way to # 33. Only 1 spot behind Vandy and 14 spots behind Kentucky
Way to go Mr Ed.:D

Still got to hold 'em and fold 'em into the program on NLOI Day and get to that magic # 25. But speculating on where 17 & 18 yr old H/S athletes wind upE is still easier to prove than your Aliens are living among us is. :p

MR.ED only 17 spots behind Kansas :eek::D:D

Yeah, just like your monster hit in the Track & Field area... o_O
(Gator's Men's B-2-B National Champions.
When's the last time that the rubber-dollies or the chokers went B-2-B in Men's T&F?

Your own medulla is totally absent of any oblongata.
LMFAO at this no-Knox, sloppy-drop, village idiot.... :D:D:D

Last edited:
Now, back to the thread subject. :cool:

Rivals Recruiting - 6-24-17 - Class Ranking so far.
Where from? --- Their own home state - FL - Others - (stars)

3. LSU - 19 -- 11 LA, 2 FL, 2 GA, 2 MS, 2 TX (9 ****)

11. aTm - 13 -- 12 TX, 0 FL, 1 GA (6 ****)

13. TN - 12 -- 7 TN, 3 FL, 1 GA, 1 CA (1 *****, 6 ****)

19. UK - 13 -- 0 KY, 3 FL, 5 OH, 2 MI, I GA, 1 KS, 1 SCa (3 ****)

29. VU - 11 -- 3 TN, 2 FL, 2 GA, 2 NJ, 1 KY, 1 VA (3 ****)

36. UF - 8 -- 6 FL, 1 Ms, 1 NJ (4 ****)

37. SCa - 10 -- 5 SC, 1 FL, 2 GA, 1 TN, 1 KS (2 ****)
------------
38. MsSt - 11 -- 8 MS, 1 FL, 1 AL, 1 TX (2 ****)

41. Ark - 9 -- 4 AR, 0 FL, 3 TX, 1 LA, 1 KS (2 ****)

43. MS - 9 -- 2 MS, 0 FL, 3 AL, 1 TN, 1 SCa, 1 OH, 1 OK (1 ****)

52t. AU - 6 -- 2 AL, 2 FL, 1 MS, 1 GA (3 ****)

52t. UA - 5 -- 1 AL, 1 FL, 1 GA, 1 TN, 1 SCa (4 ****)

64. UG - 6 -- 3 GA, 1 FL, 1 VA, 1 OK (2 ****)

77. MZ - 4 -- 0 MZ, 1 FL, 1 AL, 1 MS, 1 TX (3 ***)

Only 4 of the SEC's 14 teams have yet to get a recruit from FL.
So, what does it all mean?
Not a damn thing as far as I can tell... :cool:

------------

Lizzerds # 36 :eek::eek:

proxy.php

Mac needs to get better at recriting, no doubt. Not even close to time to panic, but if Robinson can't qualify he will have zero classes in 3 years that were in the top ten. Will never touch FSU or Bama if that doesn't change

------------

So Butch and Sumin, who are both very publicly on the hot seat are 20+ spots ahead and Richt at Miami is having his way in the state of Florida. We cannot have another blah year on the field. We begin to risk falling further behind. Fields would be a huge get and hopefully make UF attractive instantly ala Chris Leak committing. Time will tell but we have several yearly opponents killing it right now.

So Butch and Sumin, who are both very publicly on the hot seat are 20+ spots ahead and Richt at Miami is having his way in the state of Florida. We cannot have another blah year on the field. We begin to risk falling further behind. Fields would be a huge get and hopefully make UF attractive instantly ala Chris Leak committing. Time will tell but we have several yearly opponents killing it right now.

Miami and FSU are the big winners to date as far as early commits. They have 18 and 11 respectively. But Miami has fourteen 4* and one 5* out of that 18 and FSU has one 5* and five 4*. They are getting quality as well as quantity. Last time I looked, Fields was a toss-up between FSU and U/Ga.

LSU leads the pack with 20 early commits so far. But they aren't rated as high with nine 4*, ten 3* and one 2*

Saban is uncharacteristically well off his normal pace. He is usually leading the entire field. But no doubt he'll end up with his usual six 5* and fifteen 4* recruits

He almo$t alway$ doe$

Miami and FSU are the big winners to date as far as early commits. They have 18 and 11 respectively. But Miami has fourteen 4* and one 5* out of that 18 and FSU has one 5* and five 4*. They are getting quality as well as quantity. Last time I looked, Fields was a toss-up between FSU and U/Ga.

LSU leads the pack with 20 early commits so far. But they aren't rated as high with nine 4*, ten 3* and one 2*

Saban is uncharacteristically well off his normal pace. He is usually leading the entire field. But no doubt he'll end up with his usual six 5* and fifteen 4* recruits

He almo$t alway$ doe$

Those numbers for Richt are ridiculous. And he is in year two and its following a mediocre year on the field. That tells me that at least part of the issue for UF is indeed Mac. My fear is if Miami takes off on field, Florida could be looking at a ling climb back up.

Those numbers for Richt are ridiculous. And he is in year two and its following a mediocre year on the field. That tells me that at least part of the issue for UF is indeed Mac. My fear is if Miami takes off on field, Florida could be looking at a ling climb back up.

Auburn and Alabama are ranked #53rd and #54th respectively.

What does that tell you?

Or is that inconvenient to your anti-Mac rhetoric you've been vamping up here lately?

Auburn and Alabama are ranked #53rd and #54th respectively.

What does that tell you?

Or is that inconvenient to your anti-Mac rhetoric you've been vamping up here lately?

If you look back two posts I said it is way too early to panic. Shit we land Fields next week and he alone will jump us 10 spots. Not to mention the flood of recruits I would expect to follow him. Honestly, I think in our case a lot hinges on our on-field performance. I really think we would help ourselves with a good showing against FSU with in-state kids and I also think if we look explosive in offense that will help. I have no doubt we could close strong if kids see something that gets them excited. If we have an average season Mac goes on the hot seat and it likely won't be a great class. As I have maintained for a year now, that Michigan game is a big one for us.

And the anti-Mac has never left.

Mac is doing a great job.... Leave him alone...

If you look back two posts I said it is way too early to panic. Shit we land Fields next week and he alone will jump us 10 spots. Not to mention the flood of recruits I would expect to follow him. Honestly, I think in our case a lot hinges on our on-field performance. I really think we would help ourselves with a good showing against FSU with in-state kids and I also think if we look explosive in offense that will help. I have no doubt we could close strong if kids see something that gets them excited. If we have an average season Mac goes on the hot seat and it likely won't be a great class. As I have maintained for a year now, that Michigan game is a big one for us.

And the anti-Mac has never left.

No, but you've been mostly absent and now that you're back, you're once again BONGing it more and more each day and it's not even July.

16 of Miami's 18 are In-State ( 3 from IMG Academy)
8 of FSU's 11 are In-State.

Cuts down on what's available in-state and 75% or so of Florida's roster comes from in-state recruits.

If you take a look at the Top 50 in the state of Florida, U/F has # 35 and # 50

OSU, Oklahoma, Oregon, Clemson, Texas, Miami, FSU, & Auburn have all our recruited Mr Ed. Even Nebraska, Notre Dame, LSU, Michigan & Alabama have each gotten prime recruits and Bammer ain't even got started good yet.

I know he got a # 9 class last year. But recruiting, even when he could open his office window, swing a dead gator and hit a half dozen 4* D-1 Recruits any which way he threw it, doesn't seem to be Mr Ed's thing. Spurrier hated it. But Top Recruits used to beat down his door begging to commit. Saban is the same way.

Anyway, IMG used to be a conduit that ran straight to Tallahassee. Something has changed there in recent years. Don't know what it was but you can tell. The best recruits are up for grabs now.

https://n.rivals.com/state_rankings/2018/florida

Last edited:
Michi is nothing but a useless/brainless troll. :confused:

Mad-Dog's Head-BJ is 0-4 in SECe-C's. :D
While Mc is already 2-0 in SECe-C's. :p
But the mouth-foamer will have 20-30 lame excuses all about why that is... :rolleyes:

Athlon Preseason Gator All Americans:
CB Duke Dawson (led the Gators with 7 PBU's in 2016)
K Eddy Pineiro (kicked an 81 yard FG in full pads at practice)
P Johnny Townsend (led the Nation 47.9 yds/punt in 2016)
----------
That's their guys. My guys to watch are:
DE CeCe Jefferson
DE Jabari Zuniga
CB/S Chauncey Gardener
Every one of the young starting LB's.

~ I believe that the Gator Committee RB's, as a group, will out perform whoever the SEC's leading RB is. And the Gator's running game won't die if one, or even 2 of their RB's go down injured during the season.

~ Just like as a total group (WR-TE-RB) the Gators might have the best group of receivers in the SEC, if not in the entire Nation.

>>> Answer the questions at QB, and the Gators might have a real shot at the brass ring.:cool:

Phil Steel Ranks Florida as the #1 'Surprise' National Title contender for 2017.
Steele defines a “surprise team” as a national title contender that ranks outside the preseason Top 10. To his credit, Steele’s No. 1 surprise team heading into the 2016 season, Washington, made the Playoff after winning the Pac-12.

And it seems that Phil agrees with me on the Gator D for 2017 too:
“When I look at Florida this year, here’s what I like about them, start on the defensive side of the ball. These guys are always good on defense, right? Well last year they lost quite a few guys to injury in the second half of the year, they had to play a lot of freshmen, guys like Jabari Zuniga up front at the defensive end spot, they gained experience. So even though they lose a lot of talented players off the defense, a lot of those guys only started 7 or 8 games. They have a lot of the guys that gained experience back, I think they’ll be strong.”

================

How do u get those smiley faces?
It's easy, cause I'm speccc-ciallll.... :D

Last edited:
Reactions: fsu939913
In case anyone wonders why the 'Off Season Life Champion' moron, Mad-Dog-Dollie is here so much now, I've got a clue for ya... o_O

MDVol has 7 Threads started on his own rubber-dollie board, with ZERO reply's. Even THEY don't want to be bothered with this fool. :confused:

On their entire board, the most reply's to any current thread is only 7, and it was started by the choker fan, ole head-nailed-to-da-flor himself. >>> Espin's left wing politics driving away viewers. And the choker doesn't post on the Okeey board that I've ever seen, unless he's one of those that posts under several different names...

https://tennessee.forums.rivals.com/forums/volquest-chat.12/

So they both come over here to the Gator board, to increase their 'nasty smell-print' on the rivals boards... :cool:

Last edited:
In case anyone wonders why the 'Off Season Life Champion' moron, Mad-Dog-Dollie is here so much now, I've got a clue for ya... o_O

MDVol has 7 Threads started on his own rubber-dollie board, with ZERO reply's. Even THEY don't want to be bothered with this fool. :confused:

On their entire board, the most reply's to any current thread is only 7, and it was started by the choker fan, ole head-nailed-to-da-flor himself. >>> Espin's left wing politics driving away viewers. And the choker doesn't post on the Okeey board that I've ever seen, unless he's one of those that posts under several different names...

So they both come over here to the Gator board, to increase their 'nasty smell-print' on the rivals boards... :cool:

zzzzzzzzz deflect distract chitty swamp donkey crutin 2018

Rubberdollies # 5 :cool:

Choklehoma # 7 :cool:

Lizzerds # 37 :eek::D

Yep nail, just like you celebrated your 2008 Football BCS-NC,,,,,
BEFORE the game was played..... UF 24 - 14 Chokers :D

And did you notice that your conference's best team TCU (not the chokers) just went down the tubes to UF, so that the SEC Invitational could be played in Omaha, starting tonight... :p

I also remember your constant mouth running last year about UF's terrible recruiting class, but then your chicken-chit azz disappeared again after NSD when the Gators finished at #9,,, so typical... :cool:

Actually, Volquest has been dead ever since the team died back in 2008. There are actually FOUR dead Rivals Boards there Deputy Diphthong. Volquest Chat, Checkerboard, Orange Blazer Club and The Big Orange Nation.

Hubbs leaves them up because it would look bad to only have one board whose members are just a younger version of you. As full of crap as a Constipated Blue Whale.:confused:

Now for some fun.:)

Do you realize that OKLAHOMA's new coach is OUT-RECRUITING Mr Ed in the State of Florida????:eek:

Florida Top 50

Mr Ed # 35 and # 50:(

Oklahoma Land Thieves # 14 and # 49 ( Alabama, Miami, OSU, FSU, Auburn, Oklahoma, Michigan, LSU, etc all having a picnic at Florida's expense.):oops:

Ole Botch Jones kicked Swamp Donkey heinie this weekend. Took 2 RBs that Mr Ed wanted out of Georgia. # 10 & 11 RBs.;) Both from the same town. Then he took a DE from Ga. who he flipped from LSU that Mr Ed and everybody else wanted. Chatman had 60 offers. The most in D-1 football:cool:.

As for posting on sports boards There are 2 CLOSED UT Boards where I spend any time discussing UT Athletics. The Rivals board has tumbleweeds. I just come here to watch folks kick your azz. :D

The Vol Nation Board begun in late 2011 It's where most of the old Volquest members migrated to. . Got 67,000 members and over 92,000 threads on the football board right now. Moves swiftly. There's another 10 or so boards as well. One for Basketball. One for Baseball. One for Women's sports. One for Football Recruiting etc. I post under a different moniker there.:p

Then there's one that an Atlanta based Sports Journalist - Marlon McKinney has up. Post under my own name there..Members only and one can only join if they have been nominated by a current Member. Cuts you off at the knees Instatater..:eek:

Now,
Botch Jones # 5
The Swamp Donkey # 37

Rivals Team Recruiting Standings as of 6-26-16.:D

Yippie Kyaaaa Mother Hubbard as the real Bruce said( in the TV version)o_O

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT