ADVERTISEMENT

The Too Early to Bother, 2018 Recruiting Thread...

Spurriers staff and Dixon developed countless numbers of the BEST route runners in all of college football, for over a decade.. Doering, and Mcgriff were two of them.
Credit Spurrier for that. Dixon not so much. Average WR coach but a great guy.

In the immortal words of Chris Doering when he was confronted with his apparent lack of top speed for a WR by some media dweeb: "I may be slow, but somehow I keep on getting behind all of those fast DB's." :D

Some
won't make it in come NSD, some never do. I can wait until NSD to see who made the cut. After that, there will be other cuts to be made, and we never really know before hand, which way it will go for any of them. Some that stay might move to another position, or xfer out for playing time. Nothing new with any of those options.

The coaches offered the 4 that have committed, so I think that they believe that they can each be a team benefit in some way, at some position. We'll see if/when they get here. :cool:

Once we add Copeland and Schwartz there won't be room for the two early committs. Corral has changed the desire for blue chip WR to join. Add to it last years class and I just don't see the two early committs sticking

Route running can make up for lack of speed to a certain extent, there's levels to it though. Say for example a guy only runs a 4.6 but has elite quickness and gets in and out of breaks quickly then that 4.6 can be offset. Or even if a guy runs 4.6-4.7 but is a bigger bodied guy he can get away with it. But the game has changed a lot especially as offenses get more open. Used to be you had very few DB's who could run 4.5, now linebackers are running that fast.

I learned a LOT from dixon more than any other coach I ever came across through HS, other camps in the SEC in colleges, and even both of my own colleges.. Dixon was a player and def knew his shit, once he taught me the jab step and how to get off the line properly, DB's had no chance and that's when I took off in HS. I still use what he taught me with my guys to this day. Why would anyone think he was average?

Route running can make up for lack of speed to a certain extent, there's levels to it though. Say for example a guy only runs a 4.6 but has elite quickness and gets in and out of breaks quickly then that 4.6 can be offset. Or even if a guy runs 4.6-4.7 but is a bigger bodied guy he can get away with it. But the game has changed a lot especially as offenses get more open. Used to be you had very few DB's who could run 4.5, now linebackers are running that fast.

That's exactly the guy I was until I finally grew between my junior year off season and the training kicked in and over night I became really fast too. Before that I was a 4.7 guy with game speed and high level quickness in the top of my routes and could stop on a dime. Again, Dixon at UF played a big hand in my new levels of improvement from year to year, once Spurriers staff gained interest in me from their camps is when they gave me the player treatment and showed me the stuff to work on before I arrived the next summer.. I won the Route Running award at the 01 camp, then sadly Spurrier retired the year before I graduated.. Worst thing that ever happened to me, zook and Fedora changed up everything on their board and only recruited bigger guys.

That's exactly the guy I was until I finally grew between my junior year off season and the training kicked in and over night I became really fast too. Before that I was a 4.7 guy with game speed and high level quickness in the top of my routes and could stop on a dime. Again, Dixon at UF played a big hand in my new levels of improvement from year to year, once Spurriers staff gained interest in me from their camps is when they gave me the player treatment and showed me the stuff to work on before I arrived the next summer.. I won the Route Running award at the 01 camp, then sadly Spurrier retired the year before I graduated.. Worst thing that ever happened to me, zook and Fedora changed up everything on their board and only recruited bigger guys.

Yep. It's the same thing at DB, gotta eliminate the false steps. And of course scheme matters too. I ran 4.6 and mostly played in the box so it didn't matter much but in situations where we'd rotate and I'd end up in a single high situation I could play over the top because of my eyes, feet, and quickness.

false steps have to be elminated the most for wideouts, bad stances and starts kill you and give that db the chance to own you up in your chest and face.. I can't stand that I STILL see college kids in their stances with their hands up pre snap, what's the first thing that happens when your hands are up and the balls snapped? bam, drop, DB is in your kitchen knocking you back off your landmark and space. I loved seeing man bump after working with UF's staff, I left them standing there and lunging by me, then chasing for 3 steps. The jab step is the biggest weapon a Wideout will ever have in the game. Good to see a lot of the guys ranked highly are using it again, a lot of big guys have no idea how to use it and just try to run by and over people until they get to college and can't get away with it.

false steps have to be elminated the most for wideouts, bad stances and starts kill you and give that db the chance to own you up in your chest and face.. I can't stand that I STILL see college kids in their stances with their hands up pre snap, what's the first thing that happens when your hands are up and the balls snapped? bam, drop, DB is in your kitchen knocking you back off your landmark and space. I loved seeing man bump after working with UF's staff, I left them standing there and lunging by me, then chasing for 3 steps. The jab step is the biggest weapon a Wideout will ever have in the game. Good to see a lot of the guys ranked highly are using it again, a lot of big guys have no idea how to use it and just try to run by and over people until they get to college and can't get away with it.

Yea it's HS coaching. A lot of coaches teach receivers to keep their hands up to avoid a jam but like you said as soon as the ball snaps you gotta drop em to get momentum moving forward anyway, it's just a wasted step. Then yo have to un-ball your fist to slap away the DB's arms just more wasted movement. You have to always keep your hands free and a slight dip in your stance so you can explode out. Lots of bad coaching of the fundamentals out there.

Once we add Copeland and Schwartz there won't be room for the two early committs. Corral has changed the desire for blue chip WR to join. Add to it last years class and I just don't see the two early committs sticking

Those 2 were already UF/Mc leans, long before the QB committed.

But lean is one thing, commit is another thing, but only NSD LOI's count.

Let me know when those 2 commit (I hope) and when the 2 early commits de and go elsewhere.... :cool:

About 1/2 of each Gator Recruiting Class plays as freshmen.
Usually, a few of them will be, or end up being, starters.
The list is so long that this is not even a talking point.
This is also not new, and is of little to no concern to me.
Somewhere between 8-15 will do so in most years.
So while I agree that quality upperclassmen as a plus, I don't see some 'quality' freshmen playing and/or starting as a negative in most cases.

These position articles look a whole lot like what I've been posting...
(maybe he's doing some reading and/or some cutting and pastings from me...) :D

http://floridagators.com/news/2017/7/31/chris-harry-countdown-to-camp-defensive-backs.aspx
===========

Forget about the dweeb's ranking stars, these guys (among some others) can ALL play!

RB Malik Davis 5-11 195 **** - Tampa
In he FL 5A Championship game, Davis went 25 for 177 yds, 7.1 ypc, 2 TD's. It would have been 242 yards, but a 65 yard run was called back on a penalty.
After committing to Florida, both Clemson and Georgia tried to flip him.

FS/CB Shawn Davis II 5-11 185 *** - Miami
HS coach says he can play any DB or WR position, and maybe even at LB.

OLB/Nic/SS Lacedrick Brunson 6-2 220 ** - Miami
(imo, he's yet another Shannon Super-Steal) ;)

In only 6 games his Jr season, 84 Tlks, 7 Sacks, and he loves contact.
Shannon's Eval - High motor, a lot of fast-twitch muscles, loves the game.

I learned a LOT from dixon more than any other coach I ever came across through HS, other camps in the SEC in colleges, and even both of my own colleges.. Dixon was a player and def knew his shit, once he taught me the jab step and how to get off the line properly, DB's had no chance and that's when I took off in HS. I still use what he taught me with my guys to this day. Why would anyone think he was average?

Dixon is an awesome guy but again he was an average WR coach. Spurrier ran the offense and he coached the QBs and the WRs. Again I like Dixon a lot but Spurrier didn't bring Dixon with him to the Redskins and Dixon has gone from coaching WRs at UF to coaching WRs at NC State to now he's currently coaching WRs at Ohio University.

Im aware of where he's been, he stayed at UF with the Zook staff for awhile. I just don't see where the "average" coaching angle is coming from, did someone tell you this? I didn't play for the guys, but I spent many hours around them at least personally to see a lot.. the things he taught me have gotten me to the next level, and now teaching it the same way they did me to success... and plenty others he's helped put in the NFL, they need one like him now.

Double-D was a very good WR's coach, just ask the WR's that played for him. And yes, SOS did also give some input to the receivers, mostly if they ran an incorrect route or dropped a ball that he thought they should have caught, (which was all of them). :D

But tell me Paco, would you rather have had DoubleD, or the 7 different WR coaches in 8 years that they have suffered through recently? o_O

A couple more FNL's visit, good possibilities:

#9 RB Dameon Pierce 5-11 210 4.51/40 **** - Bainbridge, GA (#14)
Power and speed, and with a monster stiff-arm.
Offers: UF - UA, AU, GA, SCa -- FSU, GaT, UL, Mia, MichSt, Neb, Stan, Clem, etc.
http://www.hudl.com/profile/3900167/dameon-pierce

#18 CB/FS Gilbert Frierson 6-1 185 4.50/40 **** - Coral Gables, FL (215/250)
Another athlete that can play anywhere in the secondary.
Offers: Mia early commit -- UF, UA, GA, LSU, SCa -- FSU, Mich, OK, USC, etc
http://www.hudl.com/profile/4798941/gilbert-frierson

Forsome 'Official' ship offers going out from the Mc-Gators, go here:
https://www.seccountry.com/florida/jacob-copeland-commitment-video

Double-D was a very good WR's coach, just ask the WR's that played for him. And yes, SOS did also give some input to the receivers, mostly if they ran an incorrect route or dropped a ball that he thought they should have caught, (which was all of them). :D

But tell me Paco, would you rather have had DoubleD, or the 7 different WR coaches in 8 years that they have suffered through recently? o_O

I would have definitely loved to have DD as our WR coach during the Muschamp tenure and even the past two years of the Mc regime.

So while I agree that quality upperclassmen as a plus, I don't see some 'quality' freshmen playing and/or starting as a negative in most cases.

http://floridagators.com/news/2017/7/31/chris-harry-countdown-to-camp-defensive-backs.aspx
===========

Forget about the dweeb's ranking stars, these guys (among some others) can ALL play!

In he FL 5A Championship game, Davis went 25 for 177 yds, 7.1 ypc, 2 TD's. It would have been 242 yards, but a 65 yard run was called back on a penalty.

Those articles say Zaire is the likely starter and Thompson is a distant 3rd at RB with Scarlett getting the BULK of the carries. The articles actually say the exact opposite of what you post

Those articles say Zaire is the likely starter and Thompson is a distant 3rd at RB with Scarlett getting the BULK of the carries. The articles actually say the exact opposite of what you post
:eek::eek::eek:
proxy.php

Reactions: IrishPokerDog

===========

Well shit, with our top tier coaching, hidden gems and three straight years of the top class in the country according to your rating system Inwould say anything less than 12-0 and its probably time for a new staff

Keep the staff, but dump the Michi troll would be my call alright... :p

Mc on the recruiting momentum: “This whole thing is about relationships. Not a lot people knew much about us. I think what comes to fruition is the honesty in which we talk to them, and our current players (reiterate) that it’s true. The way we treat our players I think is something that’s a real positive. … It takes some time to develop that.”
==========

RB Adarius Lemons’ time away from the field last fall didn't hurt his stock in the eyes of the coaches. “His ’talent level didn't change because he missed some games,” Dr. Urban said. “Coach Nuss sat at our table and made the argument that it makes Adarius more attractive because, as he said, ‘You’ve got less mileage on you.’ I completely agree.”

So, I (iG) wonder if the NFL scouts also look at things in a similar way. The NFL Lifetime of the average NFL RB is only around 3 years of wear and tear. How much of that is used up when a RB is burned out by being the 3-4 year '90% Guy' for his college team?

~~ And I've never seen a Gator 'committee' RB miss his chance at the NFL. In fact, it's just the opposite. Every Gator 'committee' RB has made an NFL roster, beginning with the Neal Anderson, John L Williams, and Lorenzo Hampton committee... All 3 rushed for 500+ yards in a season before going on to the NFL, and all 3 lasted more than the average 3 year time frame in their NFL careers.
=======

There is quality depth at the safety position (QL & JT), plus a pack of newbees coming in. Leave Gardener at CB. IF a CB needs to move back to safety, then move the Duke and put a young CB opposite of Chauncey.
Wallowing in my usual ignorance, so that's JMOHO of course. :cool:

Once we add Copeland and Schwartz there won't be room for the two early committs.
Corral has changed the desire for blue chip WR to join. Add to it last years class and I just don't see the two early committs sticking

“Yeah I'm committed to Florida," Copeland confirmed to 247Sports. "Florida's always been my dream school and the coaches are doing big things in the 2018 class. I want to be a part of that." It was the combination of area recruiter Tim Skipper and wide receivers coach Kerry Dixon that were the lead recruiters for Copeland. Coach Dixon's relationship dates a few years back, and the two are extremely close. “We are real close and he’s like a father figure so I always call him “Pops” that is my nickname for him,” said Copeland of Dixon back in the spring. We always stay in contact with each other a lot and we talk about a lot of different things. It’s kind of at the stage now where we don’t really talk about recruiting or football now. He talks about life and just really always checks up on me.”

=============

I'm pretty sure that if/when Schwartz commits to UF, then the mouthy Michi troll will claim that it's all because of Corral, while having nothing to do with the Gator Men's Track & Field team being the B-2-B NC's with coach Mike Holloway, or with Mc being the B-2-B SECe-C either.:rolleyes:

#30 WR Anthony Schwartz 6-0 172 4.34/40 - Fort Lauderdale, FL
Offers: UF - UA, AU, GA, LSU, TN -- UL, Mia, Mich, ND, USC, etc.
Nation's #1 HS Track 100-M Sprinter.
Anthony Schwartz ran the fastest 100 meters ever in the month of March and the 6th-fastest high school 100 of all time, according to fl.milesplit.com, in winning the Florida Relays with a time of 10.15 Friday (March 2017) in Gainesville. :eek:

If your talking Mcgriff credit his dad..

By the time he was handed off to Bucholtz his Dad had been his head coach since at least 6th grade. Granted mainly at Qb but Travis was up at 5 running the neighborhood at ten years old. He was going to UF and he was going to be good no matter who the Coach was.

Very driven family.

mcgriff knew how to run routes at an elite level for a college guy and when he got to the next level, they all did for UF back then... and all had as good of hands as you can have, they were all flat out lethal and hard to stop, and impossible to stop off the LOS... Need more of that again...

The phootball genius' class ranking at rivals recruiting: 8-5-17

1. Mia -- 19 - 1 - 15 - 3 -- 3.89

2. tOSU - 17 - 2 - 12 - 3 -- 3.94

3. PSU - 21 - 0 - 15 - 5 - 1 -- 3.67

4. (5) TN -- 20 -- 1 - 8 - 10 -- 3.45 (4 & 5 are a numbers vs quality toss up)
5. (4) Ore - 22 -- 0 - 11 - 11 -- 3.50

Top 5 -- IF the players are correctly rated, then team rankings look ok.
-----
The next 6,,, not so much. My class rankngs (iG), going by their player ratings.

6. (8) LSU - 20 - 0 - 8 - 11 - 1 -- 3.35

7. (6) TX 15 -- 0 - 11 - 4 -- 3.73

8. (10) FSU 17 -- 0 - 9 - 7 - 1 -- 3.47

9. (11) UCLA 21 - 0 - 4 - 16 - 1 - 3.14

10. (9) ND 15 -- 0 - 9 - 6 -- 3.60

11. (7) UF 16 -- 1 - 8 - 7 - 0 -- 3.63
==============

IF,,, their player rating are solid, then my class ranking look like this:

6. TX 15 -- 0 - 11 - 4 -- 3.73
7. UF 16 -- 1 - 8 - 7 - 0 -- 3.63
8. LSU 20 - 0 - 8 - 11 - 1 -- 3.35
9. ND 15 -- 0 - 9 - 6 -- 3.60 (8, 9, 10, are numbers vs quality toss-ups)
10. FSU 17 -- 0 - 9 - 7 - 1 -- 3.47
11. UCLA 21 - 0 - 4 - 16 - 1 - 3.14 (their #9 ranking is a joke imo)

Which is why I stopped putting much stock in their ratings and/or rankings... Rivals has UF with the #11 class, while the 247 composite of various site combined rankings has them at #8. And at 247, you'd have to go up to the #4 class to find a class with a higher quality rating than UF has.
========

Right now, the SEC already has 7 teams in the 247 Top 25 classes, with 3 Top 10's.
They have 12 of their 14 teams in the Top 50 classes.
The State of Floirda has 3 --- 2-Mia, 8-UF, 10-FSU, in the Top 10, plus 50-USF's (25) full class.

I don't know if we can catch Urb but with a few decommitts and if Corral and Cope land a few of the kids they are messaging we could hit #2 or 3 imo.

Chatfield just decommitted from Ohio State

And it looks like Mc-Shannon might give the oscar Meyer weenie another recruiting spankin'...
#14 DEws Andrew Chatfield de-commits from tOSU after getting a UF offer and attending FNL's.
IF/when he commits to UF,,, another win for Gator DL coach Chris Rumph.

Chatfield’s teammate, Miami commit #19 DT Nesta Silvera, plans to officially visit Florida on Nov. 25 for the FSU game. Some of his other former HS teammates, now Gators, are also recruiting him to de-commit from the scUM and flip to UF. (iG crosses fingers)

The Gator's also have a shot at uncommitted #11 DT Rick Sandidge from Concord, NC.
And they also have a decent chance of getting #3 DE Azeez Ojulari from Marietta, GA. (looks to be UF vs GA at the moment)
=============

Note: Glad to see Kelvin getting out of the land of Fruits & Nutts, signing with Dan Quinn and the Falcons.
https://www.seccountry.com/florida/former-florida-rb-kelvin-taylor-signs-atlanta-falcons

HS Junior, EJ Smith, needs a Gator Legacy ship offer immediately, if not sooner!

Mc-staffs recruiting really sucks, and it never gets any better either.... :rolleyes:

Mc's ESPN's Top 300 List Recruits:

2015 - 6 (two 5 stars), plus 2 more 4 stars. -- Only 2 months to recruit.

2016 - 7, plus 2 JuCo Top 50's, plus 6 more 4 stars (15)

2017 - 10, plus 6 more 4 stars (16)

2018 - #7 UF - 9 already (one 5 star), so far with 5.5 months to go

2019 - #1 UF - 8 Already on the ESPN Jr 300 List

=================

Twisted thinking
It's just too bad that Matt Corral's name isn't Oscar Klemet Corral.... :confused:
Then we'd be in for a real 'shoot-out' for sure... :D
===========

This is not anything new for me. While I'd really like to see them get a win vs Har-Har and the meatchickens. The most important game of the season for me though takes place two weeks later against Tennis-sea, regardless of the outcome of the Michigan game. With a win over Michigan, the Gators would probably be a top-10 team nationally, but a win in the SWAMP over Tennis-sea is a must for UF's season in the SEC, which for me always comes first. IF need be, I can wait till 2018 to break onto the national scene.... :cool:

https://www.seccountry.com/florida/zaire-michigan-nussmeier-debate-expect-florida-gators-2017

The 3 most under-rated 3 star 2018 recruits might be:

WR Tyquan Thornton (10.5 100M) :eek:
OLB David Reese
DE Taylor Upshaw
~ Looking at past performances of 2-3 star Gator recruits,,, I'm trusting the Gator coaches over the star raters, every single time..

But there will likely be some others that also move up in rating by NSD, like this guy.
WR Gorey Gammage 6-2 188 *** - Delray Beach, FL -- Watch his Hudl.
AU - MIa - WVa, are just 3 of the others that are still after him.
He gets off the LoS jam attempts.
Runs good routes and is not afraid on crossing or come-back routes.
Has great hands and puts the ball away before he runs.
Has good size and speed.
He's a great down field blocker when he doesn't get the ball.
I really don't mind if some of the lower rated 'high potential' guys take a redshirt to get up to SEC size or speed before playing.

Update - Quality Rankings over Quantity in the SEC: (rivals class ranking)

1. UA 10 at 3.80 (30) -- Best in quality at 3.80.
2. UG 11 at 3.73 (33)
3. UF 17 at 3.65 (9) --Best combination of quality & quantity so far.
4. AU 12 at 3.58 (34)
5. aTm 16 at 3.50 (13)
6. Tenn 21 at 3.33 (4) -- Tied with MsSt for quantity at 21, highest ranking.
7. LSU 19 at 3.32 (12)
---------
8. UK 18 at 3.22 (14)
9. Ark 12 at 3.17 (55)
10. VU 14 at 3.14 (38)
11. MS 7 at 3.14 (82)
12. SCa 18 at 3.11 (21)
13. Mizz 14 at 3.07 (42)
14. MsSt 21 at 2.95 (16)

(7 in the Top 25 - 12 in Top 50 - Last 2 at 55 & 82)

So, how have a few of UF's 2018 recruits began their HS Sr's seasons?

QB Matt Corral - 20 of 30, 67% for 403 yds, 20 yds/comp, 2 TD, 0 Ints.

WR Ja'Marr Chase - 4 Rec for 162 yds, 40.5 yds/rec, 3 TD's.

WR Jacob Copeland - 2 for 115 yds, 57.5 yds/rec, 2 TD's.

Looks okay to me,,,,, ;)

After watching the MaxPrep and Hudl film, I'm real happy with the 2018 class so far. There are still some OL (3-4) and DL (2-3) slots to fill. I wouldn't mind another CB and another LB, but it's looking real good to me so far.
The several leans and maybe a silent or two should fill out the class nicely.
================

For those that need composite class rankings, here they are:

2018 247 Recruit Class Ranking:

7. UF - Quality Rating 90.15

#2 SEC Class Ranking - 17 -- 9 ****, 8 ***

=============

#3 QB-PP - Natl. 32

#7 WR - Natl. 44
#12 WR - Natl. 69
#95 WR - Natl. 521
#99 WR - Natl. 559
#108 WR - Natl 634

#9 RB - Natl. 181
#12 Ath/RB - Natl 275

#7 OG - Natl. 204

#11 TE - Natl. 252

===============

#2 S Deontai Williams - Natl. 17 - JuCo
#14 S - Natl. 144
#36 S - Natl. 428

#20 OLB - Natl. 276

#39 CB - Natl. 405

#34 DEws - Natl. 660
#27 DEss - Natl. 661
===============

247's Current (8-27-17) Top 10 Class Rankings:

1. tOSU - 17 -- 4 ***** 11 **** 02 *** - 95.26
2. Texas - 18 -- 1 ***** 13 **** 04 *** - 93.03
3. PSU --- 23 -- 1 ***** 12 **** 10 *** - 90.70
4. scUM - 19 -- 1 ***** 13 **** 05 *** - 92.06
5. Ore ----- 22 -- 0 ***** 12 **** 10 *** - 89.19
6. Tenn --- 23 -- 1 ***** 09 **** 13 *** - 88.79
7. Fla ----- 17 -- 0 ***** 09 **** 08 *** - 90.15
8. ND ------ 16 - 0 ***** 09 **** 07 *** - 90.68
9. Okla --- 18 - 1 ***** 05 **** 12 *** -- 89.16
10 FSU --- 18 - 0 ***** 08 **** 10 *** - 88.99

The SEC has 9 classes in the Top 25.

While it doesn't really take a whole village to properly raise a child, it does take a whole village or team to stop a Dameon, and even then that's often not enough...
Gators 2018 RB recruit Dameon Pierce went for 312 yards on 27 carries, 11.6 ypc with 5 TD's in a game against Tallahassee Lincoln last Friday night. :eek:

http://www.hudl.com/profile/3900167/dameon-pierce

Elite 11 coach compares Matt Corral to both Brett Farve and Matt Stafford. o_O

Okay, but keep in mind that neither of them ever won an SEC-C, much less a NC... :rolleyes:

And also that both LDR and Zaire were also Elite 11 QB's.... :oops:
----------
Gator projected early enrollees (EE) in the 2018 class:
QB Matt Corral & RB Iverson Clement.
Others? :cool:

What makes a good (1) weekend, and a good start to the (2) new week?

1. UF 26 - 20 Tn (12-1) :p

2. UF #24 >>> #20 ----- UT #23 >>> to out of the Top 25 :D

~ Leading to an upward spike in McGator recruiting potential.
#34 WR Anthony Schwartz 6-0 172 4.27/40, 10.15 100M. **** (171/250)
Top 5
- 1-UF -- 2-AU - plus UG, LSU, TN

With several others reporting that their leans are growing towards UF.

These are the uncommitted that I (iG) would most like to see as Gators:

CB Tyson Campbell
CB Patrick Surtain Jr
(either CB, but both would sure be sweet!)

OG Jamaree Salyer
OT Nicholas Petit-Frere
OT William Barnes
OT Richard Gouraige
(any 2 of those 3 OT's)

DT Trevor Trout
DT Michael Thompson
DE Andrew Chatfield
DE Micah Parsons
DE K.J. Henry

OG Ed Montilus
OLB Nik Bonitto
DB Tyreke Johnson
S Gurvan Hall
=========

Committed Others, flip wish list:
DT Taron Vincent - tOSU
DE Xavier Thomas - Clemson
RB Lorenzo Lingard - Miami

What makes a good (1) weekend, and a good start to the (2) new week?

1. UF 26 - 20 Tn (12-1) :p

2. UF #24 >>> #20 ----- UT #23 >>> to out of the Top 25 :D

~ Leading to an upward spike in McGator recruiting potential.
#34 WR Anthony Schwartz 6-0 172 4.27/40, 10.15 100M. **** (171/250)
Top 5
- 1-UF -- 2-AU - plus UG, LSU, TN

With several others reporting that their leans are growing towards UF.

These are the uncommitted that I (iG) would most like to see as Gators:

CB Tyson Campbell
CB Patrick Surtain Jr
(either CB, but both would sure be sweet!)

OG Jamaree Salyer
OT Nicholas Petit-Frere
OT William Barnes
OT Richard Gouraige
(any 2 of those 3 OT's)

DT Trevor Trout
DT Michael Thompson
DE Andrew Chatfield
DE Micah Parsons
DE K.J. Henry

OG Ed Montilus
OLB Nik Bonitto
DB Tyreke Johnson
S Gurvan Hall
=========

Committed Others, flip wish list:
DT Taron Vincent - tOSU
DE Xavier Thomas - Clemson
RB Lorenzo Lingard - Miami

Wasn't Schwartz the guy you didn't care if he committed because we have Me 4.81 Gammage who must be high character because Mac never has anyone get in trouble???

Reactions: nail1988
I keep on seeing 'ignored' posters putting up posts,,,, I assume that they are directed to me. Idiots that are to stupid to even realize that I'm no longer reading their drivel. Maybe they are just A-dic-ted to their posting in their mutual admiration circle of jerks, so they continue, even while being ignored by me.... An ugly circle of sad little boyz... :rolleyes:

I keep on seeing 'ignored' posters putting up posts,,,, I assume that they are directed to me. Idiots that are to stupid to even realize that I'm no longer reading their drivel. Maybe they are just A-dic-ted to their posting in their mutual admiration circle of jerks, so they continue, even while being ignored by me.... An ugly circle of sad little boyz... :rolleyes:

XQh0iYZxSSWjGeXMmPjo_Confused%20Larry%20David.gif

Reactions: dakid_0812
I am still waiting for all these 3 star phenoms to pay off against the teams with mostly blue chippers starting - Bama, FSU, Michigan etc. - Well we did beat LSU once due to turnovers despite giving up a bunch of yards.

Reactions: nail1988
I guess you've missed the 32 4-5 star recruits that Mc-staff has already brought in.... ;)

So Far, for the 2018 Gator Recruiting Class:

QB Matt Corral - U.S. Army All American Bowl

WR Jacob Copeland - Under Armour All American Bowl

WR Ja'Marr Chase - Under Armour All American Bowl

TE Kyle Pitts - Under Armour All American Bowl

OG Curtis Dunlap - Under Armour All American Bowl

And 9 of the 17 (more than half) of the class are 4 stars already.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT