ADVERTISEMENT

The one thing I like about Desantis the most

Across the nation, crime rates are skyrocketing at the hands of Soros-funded district attorneys who refuse to do the jobs they swore an oath to do – uphold the rule of law and hold violent criminals accountable for their offenses.

Soros is currently pouring MILLIONS of dollars into the November election – trading checks for influence over the legal system in communities across the nation.

While blue states are bending the knee, I’ve made clear in Florida, we uphold the rule of law. We respect the law enforcement officers who put their lives on the line every day to keep our communities safe.

We are not going to allow this pathogen of ignoring the law that's been going on around the country to get a foothold in our state. We are going to make sure that our laws are enforced.

The crime in places like San Francisco, Los Angeles, and New York City are out of control. That dangerous instability is a direct result of George Soros using his war chest to influence campaigns and invite crime and destruction into our communities.

Police are unable to do their jobs and businesses are closing up shop while violent criminals are walking free to repeat their crimes. This is all because of the dereliction of duty by prosecutors who are funded by an extreme ideological activist with the goal of destruction and chaos.

As Governor, I will continue fighting these prosecutors who show more deference and care to criminals than the victims of their crimes in the name of ideology – but I need your help.

George Soros is going all in for the midterm elections. He alone makes up one-third of the donations from billionaires received by Leftists this cycle – including woke candidates running across the state of Florida.

In Florida, we’re not going to sit idly by as George Soros tries to destroy our communities with rampant crime.

Your support today will help us ensure Florida remains a law-and-order state – continuing to respect our law enforcement officers, protect our citizens, and uphold the rule of law.

Ron DeSantis

😡

Politics my Boy, at 87 I think I have seen it all, But I haven't. Very little surprises me about politics any more, then why should it when in my opinion there are very few honest politicians. If they are, by the time they get elected they seem to forget about who they represent and even why they ran. JMO .......jim

Politics my Boy, at 87 I think I have seen it all, But I haven't. Very little surprises me about politics any more, then why should it when in my opinion there are very few honest politicians. If they are, by the time they get elected they seem to forget about who they represent and even why they ran. JMO .......jim
ROFL So you run with every lie about Trump the media feeds you then claim he is the worst person on the planet, but when we get REAL EVIDENCE of dems being corrupt, you just toss up to 'politics, my boy!'

How embarrassing for you.

• Haha
Reactions: blubo and gatordad3
MegaDumbFraud is one of the many that have yet to give me the Federal Registry number for any law that requires a Republic of Florida citizen to pay a Federal Income Tax on their earned wages....

Earned Wages are not INCOME under the law...

>>> The last time there was such a tax was the 'Victory War Tax' during WWII, and it was rescinded in 1947 after the end of WWII....

The U.S. Constitution says that taxes must be by Apportionment.
Everyone plays the same amount, no matter your earnings.

However, the Communist Manifesto requires a 'Graduated Income Tax.'
This prevents the peasants from ever climbing their Communist Elitist affluence hill....

IMOHO, the IRS should be prosecuted under the RICO Act....

I'm always open to 'FACTUAL' rebuttals, with links to the evidence....
Crickets the size of Elephants.....

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Watch: Ron DeSantis Makes Surprise Appearance at Lynyrd Skynyrd Concert, Crowd Chants ‘USA!’​

Ron-DeSantis-at-concert-640x480.jpg

My neighborhood has 50% Desantis flags showing. What I mean by this is HALF of the 40 or so houses on the block have a DeSantis sign in the front yard. I was amazed..until last night. Walking my Dog, I ran in to a very new neighbor and he asked if he could bring me some signs...and that he went door to door knocking there, and gave many away! I already really like my new neighbor!!

Reactions: instaGATOR
Tonight’s the night!

Governor DeSantis is hitting the debate stage at 7:00 PM ET SHARP! Grab your popcorn and make sure to tune in as Governor DeSantis takes on Biden’s puppet, Charlie Crist, here.

Governor DeSantis has proven time and time again that he is the right man for the job and for Floridians.

When Charlie and the rest of the D.C. Democrats fought to force their Faucian lockdowns onto our businesses, families, and classrooms, Governor DeSantis stood in the way and lifted Floridians up rather than knocking them down.

While Charlie continues to support Soros-funded soft-on-crime prosecutors who are putting the safety of communities across the nation at risk, Governor DeSantis has made known that Florida is a law-and-order state and dangerous criminals will be prosecuted for their crimes — not let go with a slap on the wrist and free to repeat their crimes.

Now, while Charlie and his teachers’ union boss running mate continue to work with far-Left extremists to inject classrooms with their woke ideologies, Governor DeSantis is standing his ground and continuing to fight for Florida families.

Over the past three and a half years, Governor DeSantis has fought for Floridians and had our backs when we needed it most.

Now we need YOU to show Governor DeSantis your support today by:

✅
Tuning in at 7:00 PM ET to cheer on Governor DeSantis

Reactions: Gator Fever
Tonight’s the night!

Governor DeSantis is hitting the debate stage at 7:00 PM ET SHARP! Grab your popcorn and make sure to tune in as Governor DeSantis takes on Biden’s puppet, Charlie Crist, here.

Governor DeSantis has proven time and time again that he is the right man for the job and for Floridians.

When Charlie and the rest of the D.C. Democrats fought to force their Faucian lockdowns onto our businesses, families, and classrooms, Governor DeSantis stood in the way and lifted Floridians up rather than knocking them down.

While Charlie continues to support Soros-funded soft-on-crime prosecutors who are putting the safety of communities across the nation at risk, Governor DeSantis has made known that Florida is a law-and-order state and dangerous criminals will be prosecuted for their crimes — not let go with a slap on the wrist and free to repeat their crimes.

Now, while Charlie and his teachers’ union boss running mate continue to work with far-Left extremists to inject classrooms with their woke ideologies, Governor DeSantis is standing his ground and continuing to fight for Florida families.

Over the past three and a half years, Governor DeSantis has fought for Floridians and had our backs when we needed it most.

Now we need YOU to show Governor DeSantis your support today by:

✅
Tuning in at 7:00 PM ET to cheer on Governor DeSantis

Crist says he is going to tear him apart (lol) but it seems the Dems have mostly wrote off this race and the Senate race in FL knowing they are going to be easy Republican wins.

• Haha
Reactions: instaGATOR
Crist was a PERFECT democrat last night..he lied almost every time he spoke. Sais that DeSantis was THE WORST governor for business ever!! DeSantis just laughed at him, and asked why all the businesses were leaving other states and moving here!!! LOL He MURDERED that POS, lying lefty pole dancer

A democrat may actually be making a truthful statement for once but I don't know the history of Florida with that and if they did anything state wide during the spanish flu. Kind of comical though.

A democrat may actually be making a truthful statement for once but I don't know the history of Florida with that and if they did anything state wide during the spanish flu. Kind of comical though.
A disingenuous lie AT BEST. This is the kind of BS you post when inflation is 9%...open borders...high crime...interest rates climbing....fuel prices out of sight. It is TYPICAL lefty lying. As I have said DOZENS of times. Every one of them are scum bag POS's

Last edited:
He won’t need to be talked into it. He’ll make his own decision.

There are many millions pushing him from the crooked Trump hating Rep establishment. They will expect payback if he takes office also. I think if he doesnt use some common sense and jumps fully in bed with them and runs he will regret it though as it will probably tarnish him for 2028 once Trump gets done exposing who is actually most of the money pushing him.

There are many millions pushing him from the crooked Trump hating Rep establishment. They will expect payback if he takes office also. I think if he doesnt use some common sense and jumps fully in bed with them and runs he will regret it though as it will probably tarnish him for 2028 once Trump gets done exposing who is actually most of the money pushing him.
Right, he would be wise to wait 4 years and garnish all of the support.

Okay.
You have your ideas and you stick with them. Pretty soon you and the shrinking group of men who refuse to move on will have that room all to yourselves. 🥴

Just the iG's (unlikely) wish list for 2024:

President - DeSantis
VP - Nikki Haley
Sec. of State - Trump
Speaker of House - Jim Jordan
Speaker of Senate - Republican, but
NOT Mitch McConnell

BTW, the reason I put Haley in as Ron's VP, was for the votes that she'd garner from the other side of the somewhat conservative voters. 😉

As to Trump, he won in 16 and got cheated out of his win in 20.
He was a very good (but politically ignorant) President.
RINO's Ryan and McConnell shitted both him and us during his first 2 years.
'The Donald' was either not strong enough, or smart enough, to fire the many that needed firing in the 3 letter agencies and the U.S. Ambassadors. The DC swamp is both wider and deeper than he realized, and those mistakes or ignorance was a large part of what cost him the 2020 election.

Age wise, he was fine for 2016 and 2020, but not for 2024. JMOHO's of course....
And if DT doesn't win the Pub nomination in 2024, it ends the TDS that the Rats and their bought media have been living on since 2015....

Reactions: goldmom
BTW, the reason I put Haley in as Ron's VP, was for the votes that she'd garner from the other side of the somewhat conservative voters. 😉

As to Trump, he won in 16 and got cheated out of his win in 20.
He was a very good (but politically ignorant) President.
RINO's Ryan and McConnell shitted both him and us during his first 2 years.
'The Donald' was either not strong enough, or smart enough, to fire the many that needed firing in the 3 letter agencies and the U.S. Ambassadors. The DC swamp is both wider and deeper than he realized, and those mistakes or ignorance was a large part of what cost him the 2020 election.

Age wise, he was fine for 2016 and 2020, but not for 2024. JMOHO's of course....
And if DT doesn't win the Pub nomination in 2024, it ends the TDS that the Rats and their bought media have been living on since 2015....
Good post.
Also, BOTH men are too old. Why in the holy hell do you not want to turn that page?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT