ADVERTISEMENT

The greatest speaker in history. What an absolute joke.

Orangeclad

Rowdy Reptile
Jul 5, 2001
Biden giving Pelosi a medal of freedom. Was it her demonstration of democracy and respect for the office of the presidency to have her imitate a 2 year old in ripping up a SOTU address? Or was she demonstrating democracy when she said we need to pass Obamacare (with it's gazillion pages) to see what's in it. Never mind the democratic process of reading the bill first.

No matter how bad dems F up the country (which the approval ratings prove), they sure love to hand out the medals and pat each other on the back for the great job they are convinced they are doing.

Biden giving Pelosi a medal of freedom. Was it her demonstration of democracy and respect for the office of the presidency to have her imitate a 2 year old in ripping up a SOTU address? Or was she demonstrating democracy when she said we need to pass Obamacare (with it's gazillion pages) to see what's in it. Never mind the democratic process of reading the bill first.

No matter how bad dems F up the country (which the approval ratings prove), they sure love to hand out the medals and pat each other on the back for the great job they are convinced they are doing.
Pelosi was bad...however I actually got pissed seeing Kerry up there. He aided our enemy during Vietnam. That just makes this award less valuable if someone like him receives it. He cost American lives aiding our enemy while people were getting shot at. He will always be a vile POS to me...same w Jane Fonda and others

Rush Limbaugh, Jim Jordan, Devin Nunes, Orrin Hatch, Antonin Scalia....

Rush Limbaugh, Jim Jordan, Devin Nunes, Orrin Hatch, Antonin Scalia....
Kalim, you are a very weak debater for this specific reason. A criticism is made against someone or something that you apparently (because it's hard to tell) like or support but instead of defending or rebutting what is said, you go straight to whataboutism, with zero commentary of why.

Kalim, do you remember writing the following over 3 years ago?

"I grew up a liberal, surround by the you have to vote democrat as Candace Owens talked about. As i started to learn more, i was like why? then there was some republicans that i liked. Then I realized that i believe in personal responsibility and less government. So i registered as an Independent and has been one for about 10 years now. I am liberal on somethings and conservative on others. So of course my liberal views will come out and certain topics but so will my conservative views. To me thats a moderate but we all classify moderates differently."

Do you still hold to that labeling of your political philosophy because I gotta tell you, man, that you come across as one of the most liberal members of this board and your natural reaction to just about every issue is attack the right, defend the left.

Absolute dirt bag who did more damage to this nation than any foreign country could ever do and she’s also a crook.

Kalim, you are a very weak debater for this specific reason. A criticism is made against someone or something that you apparently (because it's hard to tell) like or support but instead of defending or rebutting what is said, you go straight to whataboutism, with zero commentary of why.
It's not about debating. I actually 100% agree with you about Pelosi. I think it's stupid and like you said "patting each other on the backs. However, every president does it. It isn't limited to the democrats. I just criticize how you only focus on one party. They BOTH need to stop it.

Kalim, do you remember writing the following over 3 years ago?

"I grew up a liberal, surround by the you have to vote democrat as Candace Owens talked about. As i started to learn more, i was like why? then there was some republicans that i liked. Then I realized that i believe in personal responsibility and less government. So i registered as an Independent and has been one for about 10 years now. I am liberal on somethings and conservative on others. So of course my liberal views will come out and certain topics but so will my conservative views. To me thats a moderate but we all classify moderates differently."

Do you still hold to that labeling of your political philosophy because I gotta tell you, man, that you come across as one of the most liberal members of this board and your natural reaction to just about every issue is attack the right, defend the left.
Yes, my views remain the same.

Let's see how well you can engage or will you disappear and claim that you never saw my post.

Just focusing on this message board. Everyone that posts regularly are right wing Republicans or right-wing, "Libertarians". So based on the audience, I will be the most liberal to you guys. You guys all question the last election, think Trump is being persecuted and Biden is senile, I don't agree with any of it.

You do understand that, right? That I'll stand out here because I am the only one that's different.

Yes, my views remain the same.

Let's see how well you can engage or will you disappear and claim that you never saw my post.

Just focusing on this message board. Everyone that posts regularly are right wing Republicans or right-wing, "Libertarians". So based on the audience, I will be the most liberal to you guys. You guys all question the last election, think Trump is being persecuted and Biden is senile, I don't agree with any of it.

You do understand that, right? That I'll stand out here because I am the only one that's different.
I just read your post and am engaging with it. So on whether I will disappear and claim that I never saw your post, I am here. But let's talk about you disappearing. In the TikTok thread last week that you were very engaged in about the Trump trial, I asked you point blank if you were on that jury, could you provide a verdict based on evidence only. Never got an answer that I saw. So did YOU just disappear and claim you never saw? In the Where is Joe Biden thread, I asked you a point blank question. No answer. So did YOU just disappear again and claim you never saw it.
You need to quit accusing others of stuff that you are flat out guilty of yourself.

You say we question the last election. You never mention Hillary still questioning the 2016 election. Stacy Abrams not accepting the Ga results. I have zero faith in our entire election process no matter who wins.

As far as you are concerned, you are not the only liberal on the board but most liberals are not trying to pass themselves off as some sort of Independent when their writing mostly attacks the right and defends the left.
Just own who you are.

Last edited:
It's not about debating. I actually 100% agree with you about Pelosi. I think it's stupid and like you said "patting each other on the backs. However, every president does it. It isn't limited to the democrats. I just criticize how you only focus on one party. They BOTH need to stop it.
You never get the point. Let me explain it to you. I mentioned Pelosi with some context or reasons. You throw out 4 or 5 republican names with no reasons, no context, no nothing, no why. I would ask you if you see the difference, but I won't bother.

You never get the point. Let me explain it to you. I mentioned Pelosi with some context or reasons. You throw out 4 or 5 republican names with no reasons, no context, no nothing, no why. I would ask you if you see the difference, but I won't bother.
If you actually LOOK at my post (you should look again). I responded to a particular line in your post, which I made bold, so you know what I was responding to. So I did give reasons and context. You just didn't catch it.

"they sure love to hand out the medals and pat each other on the back for the great job they are convinced they are doing".

Your words, So I listed names to show that the Rs does the same.

Now do you see it?

• Haha
Reactions: LordofallSocks
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT